Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). (955 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Curiosity: Did God Create The Universe - Stephen Hawkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2009
The section on the kabbala is meant for only mystics and free thinkers. Born again Christians or religious fanatics please get out.

I have being studying the kabbala for days and i have come to realise so many wrong intepretations of religious books especially the bible by modern days preachers.THE KABBALA  FOR ME ACTS AS A MIND OPENNER.What do u feel about the kabbala. lets discuss,
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2009
So what have you learnt about the kabbalah and why did you come to the conclusion that thee are so many wrong interpretations of the bible.[ i am not concerned about other religious books such as the quoran which is false ab initio]. While you are at it could you also include links to resources on the kabbalah.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2009
You can visit www.kabbalaonline.org to study widely on the Jewish hidden secret of the universe via the the kabbala.

Note : I would advise that if you are not ready to keep an open mind like a free-thinker, DO NOT VISIT THE SITE.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2009
You can visit www.kabbalaonline.org to study widely on the Jewish hidden secret of the universe via the the kabbala.

Note : I would advise that if you are not ready to keep an open mind like a free-thinker, DO NOT VISIT THE SITE.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2009

Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2009

Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2009

Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2009

Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2009
Thanx
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2009
But you didn't answer my other questions undecided
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Jagoon, The kabbala is simply the ancient Jewish mystical tradition which teaches the aquisition of the Torah(i.e the deepest insight into the essence of God, God's interaction with the world and the purpose of creation). In acient days, the Torah was bestowed upon selected individuals such as Moses who transmitted the Torah to Joshua and so on(reference from the bible in the book of Numbers 27:18-20 which states "The Lord said to Moses 'take Joshua son of Nun, a man inwhom is the spirit and lay your hands on him, Give him some of your authority(i.e the Torah)' so the whole Israelite community will obey him". The previledge we have as human in this modern day is that the Torah appears in writings i.e the kabbala but we especially so called born again christians have neglected and regarded it as an occult practice involved in evil deeds.
DO NOT BE MISLED!!! ACCEPT THE KABBALA TODAY.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Jagoon, The kabbala is simply the ancient Jewish mystical tradition which teaches the aquisition of the Torah(i.e the deepest insight into the essence of God, God's interaction with the world and the purpose of creation). In acient days, the Torah was bestowed upon selected individuals such as Moses who transmitted the Torah to Joshua and so on(reference from the bible in the book of Numbers 27:18-20 which states "The Lord said to Moses 'take Joshua son of Nun, a man inwhom is the spirit and lay your hands on him, Give him some of your authority(i.e the Torah)' so the whole Israelite community will obey him". The previledge we have as human in this modern day is that the Torah appears in writings i.e the kabbala but we especially so called born again christians have neglected and regarded it as an occult practice involved in evil deeds.
DO NOT BE MISLED!!! ACCEPT THE KABBALA TODAY.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2009
It is quite evident that a lot is missing form christianity today. The catholic church as been accused of keeping a lot of scriptures out of the biblical canon. The annoying thing is that this ignorant pentecostals think they know everything claiming they have the "holy spirit" in them who reveals the truth to them whilst their pastors are fleecing them.Anyway i would like to know a lot more about the kabbalah then i would make up my mind about it. The website you recommended is a bit cumbersome though.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2009
@ Jagoon, I am happy that you are one of those few who have seen the light. The problems with Nigerians is that our born-again christian folks have being decieved by the so called 'sin today get forgiven tommorrow idealism' but the mystics believe in the law of Karma i.e what you do today(evil or good) has a reward either in your present life or reincannated life, so why do evil.
Also, in advance countries such as USA and UK, you can't become a member of Parliament except you are a member of a mystical institution such as free masonry, roscrucian order(AMORC) e.t.c(Note that this is one of the secrets of the US and UK Government hidden from the public).This requirement is demanded by these countries because they believe that only those who know the truth can lead diligently.Check out, great scientist,politians,lawyers,doctors,acheologist,astrologist,religious leaders of the past and present were members of mystical institutions which practice the principles of the kabbala.Personally, i am not against christianity or other religious societies because their founders were true but the original words of the founders have been modified by modern preachers to soot the ears of modern day followers, this modification of the ancient truth is what i am against because i am a true christian and mystic.
Although i have got previous knowledge on mystitism before i came in contact with the kabbala.As for new comers to mystical teachings, you might find the kabbala a little bit complex, but i would advise you start with the beginners section on the online tutorial for the foundamental insight into the Kabbala.
You can also advance your study on mystitism by reading good mystical books.I would recommend you read these books titled "LIFE AFTER LIFE by Raymonda A. Moody Jr (M.D)" and the "THE MYSTICAL LIFE OF JESUS by H. Spencer Lewis(PhD, F.R.C)".
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2009
@ Jagoon, I am happy that you are one of those few who have seen the light. The problems with Nigerians is that our born-again christian folks have being decieved by the so called 'sin today get forgiven tommorrow idealism' but the mystics believe in the law of Karma i.e what you do today(evil or good) has a reward either in your present life or reincannated life, so why do evil.
Also, in advance countries such as USA and UK, you can't become a member of Parliament except you are a member of a mystical institution such as free masonry, roscrucian order(AMORC) e.t.c(Note that this is one of the secrets of the US and UK Government hidden from the public).This requirement is demanded by these countries because they believe that only those who know the truth can lead diligently.Check out, great scientist,politians,lawyers,doctors,acheologist,astrologist,religious leaders of the past and present were members of mystical institutions which practice the principles of the kabbala.Personally, i am not against christianity or other religious societies because their founders were true but the original words of the founders have been modified by modern preachers to soot the ears of modern day followers, this modification of the ancient truth is what i am against because i am a true christian and mystic.
Although i have got previous knowledge on mystitism before i came in contact with the kabbala.As for new comers to mystical teachings, you might find the kabbala a little bit complex, but i would advise you start with the beginners section on the online tutorial for the foundamental insight into the Kabbala.
You can also advance your study on mystitism by reading good mystical books.I would recommend you read these books titled "LIFE AFTER LIFE by Raymonda A. Moody Jr (M.D)" and the "THE MYSTICAL LIFE OF JESUS by H. Spencer Lewis(PhD, F.R.C)".
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by budaatum: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2009
Just to let you know my eyes are on this thread.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
fajiboy:

i am not against christianity or other religious societies because their founders were true but the original words of the founders have been modified by modern preachers to soot the ears of modern day followers, this modification of the ancient truth is what i am against because i am a true christian and mystic.

Well i don't think it i just the modern preachers that we are to blame though they continue to do their own modifications on a daily basis. Going into the history of how the bible canon was determined you would learn that there was a lot of politics involved and the catholic church deliberately left out a number of books[ they compiled the bible with a specific agenda in mind]. The books included in the new testament for instance are not the earliest books written on christianity yet they chose the ones written up to fifty years after the death of christ as opposed to the ones written in his life time / immediatly after his death. Also a lot of errors exist in translation from various languages the original texts were written to the current english language which we use today. You say you are a mystic, could you enlighten us more on your mystism? what knowledge do you possess or what abilities does it give you?
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2009
It is also instructive that a good number of orthodox preachers [who are certainly better trained and knowledgeable than their pentecostal counter parts] belong to a these mystic societies such as amorc, rosicrusian e.t.c. They have this knowledge yet they refuse to share it with the genral public. Well i guess it would be abused if it became public knowledge but then again those who possess this truth use it to their own advantage against other men. Whilst these groups have true knowledge and power, the so called christian church continues to condenm as occults and evil. The whole scenario is just so laughable that i am compelled to laugh in tongues hahehehahehahehahe grin grin tongue
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Jagoon, i am happy that you reason above the average church goer who close their mind to reality.I greatly believe that you are one of those few that will pass through this life like the wind having an impact on everywhere it goes.You asked a question on my knowledge on mysticism. I would say every mystic is a learner cos you cannot know the actuality of every reality. Therefore, we(mystics) seek to know by reading and studying more on the universe, God and man's purpose of existence.As for me ;
Mysticism is coined from the greek word "mystikos" which refers to the pursuit of communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth or God through direct experience, intuition, instinct or insight.
Mysticism can also be said to be in a simpler sentence as the search for the wisdom of God through meditation, experiments, experience, religious practices and scientific practices.
A mystic is a person who practices mysticism.Note that a mystical institution is not a religious organisation but an institution that teaches the principles involved in mysticism, in other words you can be a mystic at the same time a christian, i would refer to an individual that possesses such dual nature as an enlighten christian.
I recently told one of my born-again friends that so many famous pastors in the world possess in their library a bulk of mystical books which involves the practices of mystics.These books are usually hidden from their followers so as to limit the reasoning faculty of their followers. I wouldn't disagree with the attitude of such pastor because i strongly believe that mystitism is not for all, it's for only those with an open mind.Any individual that uses the powers derived from mysticism to his personal glory or the detriment of others shall face the reward of Karma.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Jagoon, i am happy that you reason above the average church goer who close their mind to reality.I greatly believe that you are one of those few that will pass through this life like the wind having an impact on everywhere it goes.You asked a question on my knowledge on mysticism. I would say every mystic is a learner cos you cannot know the actuality of every reality. Therefore, we(mystics) seek to know by reading and studying more on the universe, God and man's purpose of existence.As for me ;
Mysticism is coined from the greek word "mystikos" which refers to the pursuit of communion with, identity with, or conscious awareness of an ultimate reality, divinity, spiritual truth or God through direct experience, intuition, instinct or insight.
Mysticism can also be said to be in a simpler sentence as the search for the wisdom of God through meditation, experiments, experience, religious practices and scientific practices.
A mystic is a person who practices mysticism.Note that a mystical institution is not a religious organisation but an institution that teaches the principles involved in mysticism, in other words you can be a mystic at the same time a christian, i would refer to an individual that possesses such dual nature as an enlighten christian.
I recently told one of my born-again friends that so many famous pastors in the world possess in their library a bulk of mystical books which involves the practices of mystics.These books are usually hidden from their followers so as to limit the reasoning faculty of their followers. I wouldn't disagree with the attitude of such pastor because i strongly believe that mystitism is not for all, it's for only those with an open mind.Any individual that uses the powers derived from mysticism to his personal glory or the detriment of others shall face the reward of Karma.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2009
@fajiboy
I am also interested in acquiring true knowledge of the divine and the true purpose of God for mankind, however the truth as been muddled up by too much religion and deliberate established mis-information. In the pursuit of truth the journey is riddled with a lot of falsehood and it becomes very difficult to know what the truth is. One has to be very dis-cerning so as not to be mis-led You know there is also evil in this world and evil spiritual forces and knowledge. We need to know the difference so as not t be mis-led. So in your own opinion, how best is it to go about seeking this knowledge? That is apart from the kabbalah whiich i am already trying to comprehend.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ Jagoon, i am not surprise about your fear in mysticism, it is only natural for a new comer.Your fear is as a result of the long years of evil doers hidding with the names of some mystical societies which seek for despirate and selfish individuals as members, but true mystics are never scared of such forces because they know what to do in repelling them.I never wanted you to know this secret about myself now, but to boost your morale i would let u know.I have being a member of the roscrucian order(AMORC) for years.Being a member of rose cross(modified as roscrucian order), i have lived inline with their teachings and principles which has helped me over the years.Also i have been able to build a mind of positivity and independence which has opened my mind for greater understanding beyond the words of religious preachers.
As i said in my previous post, every religion or mystical institutions were involved with the kabbala in one way or the other.So i would advise that you study the kabbala online articles at the beginners level before taking your decision, it is a good guide to the foundation of mysticism.I agree with you that evil do exit but if your desire of getting involve in mysticism is to help others not torment others, give to others not receive from others and give the glory to God not man, you will never be lead astray into hands of evil doers hidding under the umbrella of mysticism.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by budaatum: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
fajiboy:
I never wanted you to know this secret about myself now, but to boost your morale i would let u know.I have being a member of the roscrucian order(AMORC) for years.Being a member of rose cross(modified as roscrucian order), i have lived inline with their teachings and principles which has helped me over the years.
fajiboy:

You can also advance your study on mystitism by reading good mystical books.I would recommend you read these books titled "LIFE AFTER LIFE by Raymonda A. Moody Jr (M.D)" and the .
Funny faji! You announced that you were a Roc in you third post!  Harvey Spencer Lewis F.R.C., S.·.I.·., 33°66°95°, Ph.D. (November 25, 1883 – August 2, 1939) was after all a noted Rosicrucian author, occultist, and mystic, and the founder in USA and the first Imperator of Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), from 1915 until 1939.

Anyway, Jagoon, contrary to what some have been saying on here, nothing can be hidden from those who seek. Christ who himself advised that one seek is hardly likely to have lied and not meant "One will find". The difficulty however, he also expressed, that people with pre-conceived notions are like the blind and old who think becoming born again is the re-entering into the womb of their mothers. To those who think this way, is it not true that seeing for them is as hard as the camel entering through the eye of a needle?

Many cannot seek becasue they cannot even see yet is the problem. Pearls are in front of them, yet they see not. When the Prince of Light said to the female Mud that surely she will not die: "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis%203:3-5;&version=9;]Gen 3:5[/url], did they die, or did it not happen as he said? Were they not freed from He who hid the truth from Mud and kept them naked and whom they knew as their Lord and Master?

The Light of humans that shineth in the darkness, the Son of God, the Messiah Jesus the Christ too said, "That ye are gods". John 10:34, yet people not dare connect the twain. In the darkness the Light is not comprehended, and a doctrine that enslaves is called Holy while that which was Light has become the darkness that blots out the Kingdom of God that is inside one. They understand not the things that are spoken unto them, and continue to refuse to pick up their cross. They pick up their enslaving chains instead. It is written that the female Mud's sorrow is multiplied, and the male Mud shall eat in sorrow till he dies, and the many dare not damn such hardship and free themselves from their enslaving doctrine!

The mystic sees in the Spirit. The mystic see the things of the Spirit. When the mystic opens the mouth and utters what has been seen, s/he is stoned, or nailed to a cross or burnt at the stake. This is one reason why the mystic remains quiet, and says nothing. When the mystic acts, for that is what mystics do, they utter first some words on mud they have spat on, and rub it in the eyes of those who would see. Some eventually go to their master, and say "I am free from you enslaving!" [url=http://John 9]John 9[/url], and do not need anyone to tell them what they must know! They seek without stopping even if they are disturbed by what they find. When they find, they are marvel, until they discover the interpretation of these sayings and do not taste death. It is such as these, it is written, who live everlasting life, Jagoon. These who reign over all, and afterwards will rest. (c.f. The Gospel of Thomas)

Faji is spitting on the mud and rubbing it in the eye of those of us who read. Some will continue to claim all is hidden. While they who have eyes that work, will see!
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by fajiboy: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ buda atum, you are very much welcome to this section of the divine truth.I hope this statement rings a bell in your mind ;
1. "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN".
2. "MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF WISDOM".
Buda Atum you are welcome once again,

Buda, you were able to decode my encoded words on my being a rosicrucian because of ideas you have about the authors of those books i recommended,this shows you hv got a vast knowledge on rosicrucianism.But, note that not everyone that recommends or reads mystical books is a member of a mystical institution, he/she might just be a lover of mysticism.If u haven't read those books, i advise you read them.
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
buda atum:

The Light of humans that shineth in the darkness, the Son of God, the Messiah Jesus the Christ too said, "That ye are gods". John 10:34, yet people not dare connect the twain. In the darkness the Light is not comprehended, and a doctrine that enslaves is called Holy while that which was Light has become the darkness that blots out the Kingdom of God that is inside one. They understand not the things that are spoken unto them, and continue to refuse to pick up their cross. They pick up their enslaving chains instead. It is written that the female Mud's sorrow is multiplied, and the male Mud shall eat in sorrow till he dies, and the many dare not damn such hardship and free themselves from their enslaving doctrine!

The above is very instructive it puts a lot of hypocrisy in the church in better perspective, truly revealing and inspirational thanks for that smiley
Re: The Secret Of The Universe(kabbala). by budaatum: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2009
fajiboy:

@ buda atum, you are very much welcome to this section of the divine truth.I hope this statement rings a bell in your mind ;
1. "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN".
2. "MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF WISDOM".
Buda Atum you are welcome once again,

Buda, you were able to decode my encoded words on my being a rosicrucian because of ideas you have about the authors of those books i recommended,this shows you hv got a vast knowledge on rosicrucianism.But, note that not everyone that recommends or reads mystical books is a member of a mystical institution, he/she might just be a lover of mysticism.If u haven't read those books, i advise you read them.
Of course people do not have to be members of a mystical org to be a mystic, Faji. And no, I have not read either of the two books you recommended, though I am sure the same sentiments may be found in some that I have read.

I myself am a 'Lewis', and have read Mental Alchemy by Ralph M. Lewis. He was the child of Harvey, and served as Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, for forty-seven years until his transition in 1987.

(1) (Reply)

Join Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Daniel Kolenda and James Ijiwade On Facebook / A Very Urgent Warning And Message From Our Lord Jesus! Pls: Take Heed! / Don't Marry Arabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.