Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,222 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? (26737 Views)

My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) / Group Ask Ambode To Retract Eviction Notice To Waterfront Settlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by lastmanstandn(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Hi.
What is the source of your information?
How credible is your source? Have you cross checked to filter out the needle from the haystack?
Why are you enagaging your source? To what gains?

Don't lose your credibility over another man's headache. Charge them your rent, or follow the predefined procedure for eviction.

Good luck.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Thanks all. The response has cleared the guilt I had. No point trying to speak to him about his behaviour and exactly how such is affecting his obligations to me rent wise. Will call him at most on Monday and issue him the quit notice. Though I pity him. He has always been a reasonable man. Where he learnt this disgraceful behaviour is surprising. I have lost all respect for him.

You still got it wrong.Call him and talk to him,maybe with or withou the wife,advice and ask why the rent is being prolonged.Ask for instalmental payment.If in due course he fails again,you can act.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by jtjohn(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2016
what a pity that man who suppose to carter for His family is busy Gallivanting with another woman........Am just felling for the kids
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by 4nobody4every1: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=tpiar post=44150874]why are you always "catching" people?

here, you "caught" a masturbator:

https://www.nairaland.com/2983905/ever-been-caught-caught-someone

here you caught gays:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938409/hypocrisy-homophobic-people-like-me

here you caught a witch:

https://www.nairaland.com/2985351/really-thinking-involved-witch-confused

here you caught a gluttonous female:

https://www.nairaland.com/2913850/how-handle-gluttonous-female[/quote[i]]l swear tipiar u no well grin grin grin[/i]

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by tpiar: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2016
and another:

My Weird Experience In A Bus Today

https://www.nairaland.com/2639371/weird-experience-bus-today
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by gossipatrol(f): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

go ahead.

for your mind, you are all that.

When I saw the way that comment was modified I knew it must be tpiar
.. lmao
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Booty4me: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Op already made up his mind to collect his money or server them quit notice .. So why is it on FP.. Oh nairaland seems dry today .. Happy esther everyone cool cheesy
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by dayosweetness(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
OP, if I may ask, where are u getting ur information from about him sleeping wit anoda woman, when his wife already told u he works far away, and u were told he paid the house rent for the woman he is sleeping wit, how true and how credible is dis information..the bible says: "wisdom is profitable to direct"..think well before u act and apply wisdom
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by 4nobody4every1: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

You are just an empty chest beater writing useless tales on Nairaland. When you are tired of writing trash online, you will go get a job in the real world. Landlord online, one room tenant in real world.
Buhahahahahaha, Nairaland , Una go kee person with laugh, chai. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by tpiar: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Booty4me:
Op already made up his mind to collect his money or server them quit notice .. So why is it on FP.. Oh nairaland seems dry today .. Happy easter everyone cool cheesy

the op is not a landlord as I'm sure you know.

Maybe you and him are occupying the rat filled room he described on another thread.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by tafabaloo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
You can as well take over his wife and other responsibilities if you like.
Gbeborun
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Booty4me: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

the op is not a landlord as I'm sure you know.

Maybe you and him are occupying the rat filled room he described on another thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by hokafor(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Why make a mockery of ur self? So if you are not an igbo man u will allow ur randy tenant reside in your house for free
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Deen77: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
If you are close, call him and ask for d rent, my landlord give notice after two years no pay, the man later spend additional 6 months no pay and spoil almost everything in d house.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by seunmsg(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
LecciGucci:

this is uncalled for trust me!
why abusing him na?
whats so chest beating abt his topic now? undecided

Sigh! So you believed the OP? Nawa o, people can believe anything o. Tpiar already posted a little of the OP's past post, just check them and you will see that this is another of his fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dont punish the innocent family for the supposed transgressions of the husband.

Do please remember that there is no such thing as juju or magic except in the minds of the uneducated. So forget all that primitive rubbish and consider only the matter at hand.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by dabwan123(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Thanks all. The response has cleared the guilt I had. No point trying to speak to him about his behaviour and exactly how such is affecting his obligations to me rent wise. Will call him at most on Monday and issue him the quit notice. Though I pity him. He has always been a reasonable man. Where he learnt this disgraceful behaviour is surprising. I have lost all respect for him.

You sound like a good man. If he's under a spell, he can never be free on his own. If you're a Christian, I mean a real Christian, call him and let him know that some of his acts are known outside, then advice him and take him to The Lord's Chosen. One day in Chosen, that yoke will break and he'll be free. I've seen this happened several times.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by expoll97: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Evict them from your house Wen it's the due date!
wat u need to do s. Give them time and let d wife understand every be4 u give quick notice
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by magicminister: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
If i was you, i would serve them eviction notice.
Do not get cozy with your tenants or staffs.
The only thing that ties you to them is your cash flow and once they fucck up your cash flow, then they bleeping up your life and you don't wanna have a fucccked up life, do you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by olalat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
His intention 4 seeking advice here is questionable. He even stated the tribe of said tenant.
thesicilian:
If the rent is yearly you can give them the option of paying in instalments, maybe monthly, or any other way they can pay it regularly.

Your tenant's private life is not your business, so I don't think there's any need harping on it. If you're fed up you can simply write off their debt and send them out.
Besides what's the essence of stating your tribe?
Do others play or joke with their money??

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
dabwan123:

You sound like a good man. If he's under a spell, he can never be free on his own. If you're a Christian, I mean a real Christian, call him and let him know that some of his acts are known outside, then advice him and take him to The Lord's Chosen. One day in Chosen, that yoke will break and he'll be free. I've seen this happened several times.

Please lets forget this spell rubbish. Educated people build machines, cure diseases and discover the mysteries of the universe. Ignorant uneducared fools belive in magic and juju and mami waters from their mud huts to the pity of the rest of the world.
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Silsilah: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
sunny442:
This attitude of Nigerians and I don't care attitudee towards our neighbour is d reason things keep getting worse, dear landlord pls call ur tenant to order. He may listen to you as he owes u, he may respect u and listen to u.
I think the society is geetting it all wrong this days, gone are those days wen we are our brothers keeper, wen ur neighbour will be the one to train ur children for u in ur absence. Things where better those days, promiscuity was not this pronouced bcoz we where our brothers keeper. Parents can't be everyhere everytime so neighbours do their jobs for them attimes by spanking a wayward child. But this days ur neighbour sees ur child dressed trashy and just walk pass bcoz its not their biz. And thesame people see those children online half unclad and say wat is this orld turning into, sister it is turning to wat we have made it.
Dear landlord please call d man and hear his own part of d story and advice accordingly and ask for ur rent to be paid in installment.
#beurneighbourskeeper
May your brain keep working and never stop. Only your response is worth my time on this thread. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
sunny442:
This attitude of Nigerians and I don't care attitudee towards our neighbour is d reason things keep getting worse, dear landlord pls call ur tenant to order. He may listen to you as he owes u, he may respect u and listen to u.
I think the society is geetting it all wrong this days, gone are those days wen we are our brothers keeper, wen ur neighbour will be the one to train ur children for u in ur absence. Things where better those days, promiscuity was not this pronouced bcoz we where our brothers keeper. Parents can't be everyhere everytime so neighbours do their jobs for them attimes by spanking a wayward child. But this days ur neighbour sees ur child dressed trashy and just walk pass bcoz its not their biz. And thesame people see those children online half unclad and say wat is this orld turning into, sister it is turning to wat we have made it.
Dear landlord please call d man and hear his own part of d story and advice accordingly and ask for ur rent to be paid in installment.
#beurneighbourskeeper

That is why we are where we are. Which part of the world do they do that. The Landlord didn't build his house free of charge. He probably got a mortgage and use his retirement money to build it. A tenant have not paid his rent yet he enjoys water free of charge and no harassment. Which be our neighbour keeper. When the neighbour overcome his challenges will he remember the landlord. Tenant should move out if he cannot take care of his family anymore

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Atlantian: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Who cares about what thsy go through. I have seen ungratefulness with tenants. I provide electricity and pump water daily and even provide beddings and AC in the apartments. What i do now is to give you notice of eviction 3 months before expiry of your rent statinf that i wanna sell the property. That way i can make more money. If they dont like it they can send their beautiful wife or daughter to come and beg me grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by drinkmorewater: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
It was all good until..

So because you are an igbo man , Na only U like money well in this world, dude just shut the f(u)ck up if you don't have a better side comment. Its idiots like you that encourage stigmatisation of igbos.

Mtcheew..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
emekamigo:

You still got it wrong.Call him and talk to him,maybe with or withou the wife,advice and ask why the rent is being prolonged.Ask for instalmental payment.If in due course he fails again,you can act.

Please give him a quite notice. don't talk to him
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by vecman22(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
seunmsg:

You are just an empty chest beater writing useless tales on Nairaland. When you are tired of writing trash online, you will go get a job in the real world. Landlord online, one room tenant in real world.

lol..una no go kill person for dis nl,shey you kwn d guy for real world ni?
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by arabaribiti(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
favoured234:
Give them quit notice even though you don't intend kicking them out if they cant meet up with the deadline...

Its his life and his family, don't get involved in their personal life and don't let what he does make you sentimental...
Cheating men are liars, can you imagine adding sentiments and later he turns out to say you are the one cheating with his wife that's why you didn't do anything all these while grin cheesy

Very correct but you must be that man wife
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Atlantian: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
drinkmorewater:
It was all good until..

So because you are an igbo man , Na only U like money well in this world, dude just shut the f(u)ck up if you don't have a better side comment. Its idiots like you that give igbos bad name.

Mtcheew..
Seems you are a tenant somewhere owing some rent. Why are you taking it personal? Do you know the cost of a plot of land ?
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:

What pity. Please go ahead and give him quite notice
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by tpiah01: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Booty4me:
I am bullshit
Re: Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Evict them from your house Wen it's the due date!

All your comments display your immaturity. Why not read and pass. This is for matured people who pay rent not children.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.