Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female (1385 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Help On How To Handle A Stubborn Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Eddygourdo(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2016
I have been enduring, but I can't take it anymore. This particular FWB I have is frustrating me. Imagine that she visits with a small bag containing her night cloths and whatever but she always leaves with the same small bag and a nylon filled to the brim. It is always days after she has left do I start looking for things in my home. Apparently my belongings tend to find their way to her nylon bag. Because of our arrangement I never inquire the contents of the nylon lest I annoy her and loose my privileges to her punna.

But this thing is really making me angry, she left on Wednesday and I just realised my brand new 2800 jumbo kelloggs cornflakes is gone. She left the carton and took what was inside. My perfume gone too, my milk sef gone. A phone I stopped using and abandoned on my dresser gone, to make matters worse, in fact this singular act is driving me nuts the most, MY CLOSEUP TOOTHPASTE IS GONE TOO. This is me that hates buying things I can't eat like toothpaste, detergent etc. I consider them a waste of money. Plus I just bought that toothpaste on Sunday.

I am very angry. Deceiving myself that I won't call her again blah blah blah will likely fly out the window the moment konji comes knocking. But I really don't feel safe in my own home anymore. Especially as I have to leave her at home and go to work. She uses that period to wash me of my belongings. Abeg before it becomes the turn ofmy head to enter her nylon bag. What should I do
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2016
It's your cross, carry it. grin

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by hungryboy(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2016
That one na your cross,
Carry am alone
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by adren(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
you know what to do and you are still asking lalasticlala...

dear OP.. i beg you in the name of sango..
just gerrrrrraaaaarrrriiAa
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Hahaha. Can't stop laughing. The thief with impunity has come to plunder your goods.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by hopeforcharles(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Hide ur most personal stuff from her with key and lock, but those ones u can afford to lose just let her have them, or romantically tell her that what so ever she needs from your house she should tell u before she takes them infact lie to her that that phone she took was a police case phone that u were asked to keep for evidence sake, she should return it. I think this will do the trick. Some girls can do that shii too much
A girl that visited me took my bangle right from my hands, see as a come dey drag am with her ohh, next she say if I no give her it means I no like her and that she will be remembering me each time she wears it on, Girls sometimes eh SMH
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Cc Decker Tosyn2much naijaboiy STFUareyougod obiorathesubtle mrsphyno ladyf carolyner yourmain laveda estherfabian misspicy wildflame and others too jare, brb to drop my comment
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by ladyF(f): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol lock your room and everywhere else before going out and let her stay in the sitting room. grin

Then install something that looks like a camera in your sitting room, it doesn't have to be functioning. Let her know that things have been disappearing and you got someone to install CCTV just to catch the thief, she won't lift anything from your house again.

You're always welcome.
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by CaroLyner(f): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:
Lol lock your room and everywhere else before going out and let her stay in the sitting room. grin

Then install something that looks like a camera in your sitting room, it doesn't have to be functioning. Let her know that things have been disappearing and you got someone to install CCTV just to catch the thief, she won't lift anything from your house again.

You're always welcome.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by JehanEddy07(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2016
"EVEN MY CLOSEUP TOOTHPASTE IS GONE"
Lwkmd.. This is Hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Kaylexzy(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Bros, she's taking her birthright na... grin

U chop d puna, she takes d goods... 50/50 undecided

But on a more serious note, dat girl na Savage oooo... She dey steal toothpaste? Now Datz not scavenging, it's jex Stealing jawe angry

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by CaroLyner(f): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Seriously, hide a camera in your room (if she hasn't stolen that too) grin
and record her stealing.just to show her you know.
and then get a lock for your room.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Eddygourdo(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Hide ur most personal stuff from her with key and lock, but those ones u can afford to lose just let her have them, or romantically tell her that what so ever she needs from your house she should tell u before she takes them infact lie to her that that phone she took was a police case phone that u were asked to keep for evidence sake, she should return it. I think this will do the trick. Some girls can do that shii too much
A girl that visited me took my bangle right from my hands, see as a come dey drag am with her ohh, next she say if I no give her it means I no like her and that she will be remembering me each time she wears it on, Girls sometimes eh SMH
God bless bro. Let me try this. And see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Adeyeancah(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2016
Leave her punna, she leaves your things grin

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Eddygourdo(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
Seriously, hide a camera in your room (if she hasn't stolen that too) grin
and record her stealing.just to show her you know.
and then get a lock for your room.
grin grin funny you. If I catch her and prove it and she tries emotional blackmail. By accusing me of complaining cos of small small things. I might look childish. Haven't brushed today cos of my missing toothpaste. embarassed
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Eddygourdo(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:

You're always welcome.
this ruffian will steal the camera. I will simply tear that nylon next time, hopefully as the contents empty on the floor. I will pick up Wat is mine.
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Creamish(f): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:

You're always welcome.

...assuming there is a sitting room ba? grin

@OP.. U can't eat ur puna cake and have ur belongings it .. so choose 1.. Ur belongings or ur FWB. tongue
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by misspicy(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Eddygourdo:
this ruffian will steal the camera. I will simply tear that nylon next time, hopefully as the contents empty on the floor. I will pick up Wat is mine.
end of FWB tongue
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by Eddygourdo(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:

end of FWB tongue
exactly what am afraid of. Na Wa oh
Re: Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2016
[b]Lool I've actually experienced this sort of thing before. Although she doesn't take away, but she always make sure that she finishes whatever is in my fridge whenever she comes.
And I'm the type of guy that usually buy lots of these assorted provisions and store in my fridge as I can't do without them and it makes my fridge look cool grin

But whenever this girl comes the first place she goes to is my fridge and then she will start opening and eating anything she sees. It's just as if she doesn't eat such stuff on a regular so the moment she comes to my house it's like she had found gold. grin

The one that really got me thinking was when she came one day and the next thing she opened my fridge and brought out the cookie i bought,opened it and started eating washing it down with a glass of juice,next thing she brought out the bread,bottle of groundnut and jam at the same time. She spread the jam on the bread and began to munch with the groundnut like a hungry goat.

I was just....

I had to start using my head from that day. It's either I don't stock my fridge whenever she was coming or I'll transfer some of the things to the fridge in my neighbors room pending when she will leave.

When she noticed she started to get angry sometimes. I didn't care. I just had to look for a way to start a quarrel so we could stop meeting. The punńa sef was not that sweet again. embarassed e bin don dey slack! lipsrsealed

That type of girl is just the definition of ojukokoro. Pure greed! It's not like they are hungry they just see the chance of coming to your house as a wonder land or something. They'll be eating like they don't have those things in their father's house. angry

Well,I may be right on that. lipsrsealed
[/b]

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? / How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help / Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.