Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) (3273 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
See the guy's head like one of those big yam from Benue. The girl sef no help matter come stand like the yemoja statue in my village grin No offense oh, jus airing my observation oh
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drdonzeez:
put yourself in her shoes.If someone come visiting, seeing you and your husband like this,how would you feel?

There is nothing to feel , what happens in my house is nobody's business ,.Why can't my husband wash ?Is it prohibited for Nigerian men to wash ?After washing the children's clothes and mine .If the husband isn't comfortable, he 'll get another means to wash . After they 'll say Women Age faster /earlier than Men ....when u Use your woman ,she 'll Age..... tongue [
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Qualer: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sempumping:
what if he was washing his clothes ....naija men don spoil o . So your wife must wash your clothes ? embarassed

you...!!! cool
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Qualer: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Damtha:
He's washing his clothes.. Nothing wrong with that

true that.. beautiful nurse grin where you dey?
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sempumping:

There is nothing to feel , what happens in my house is nobody's business ,.Why can't my husband wash ?Is it prohibited for Nigerian men to wash ?After washing the children's clothes and mine .If the husband isn't comfortable, he 'll get another means to wash . After they 'll say Women Age faster /earlier than Men ....when u Use your woman ,she 'll Age..... tongue [
grin
Sempumping:

Noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Rooster Won't Crow. I'm Getting Desperate. / Cant Believe I Finally Registered / There’s Only One Way To Keep The Sex Hot In A Long-term Relationship 0 Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.