Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) (3272 Views)

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic) / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Topccy007: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Things we do for love..... Saw this couple this morning doing this. I noticed he was washing his shirts, children's clothes, bed sheets and other stuffs. Guys what's your opinion to this on a Saturday morning with your wife at a home. Right or wrong

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
well I've always liked doing things for myself, sooo, not sure if i'll be bothered.

unless of course, she wants me to wash hers as well, which might make me feel some type of way undecided
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
What's he doing?
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by thesicilian: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2016
If she's sick or dying, then maybe
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by YorubaWoman: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Ko bad atall grin

Ife bori oun gbogbo
To ba le fo komu, pataa ife ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Whats the big deal? undecided

Mchew.
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ko bad atall grin

Ife bori oun gbogbo
To ba le fo komu, pataa ife ni cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2016
I love doing things like this sef..
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Brownville007: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
But that's a guy doing it.
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Na her condition go determine
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
what if he was washing his clothes ....naija men don spoil o . So your wife must wash your clothes ? embarassed

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by delishpot: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Small picking don start again. But if she contribute to house upkeep you will not come here to ask if it is forbidden for a woman to support her husband in financing their home and family needs shey?
What did he do there that is against the law of the land?, is there any juju that stands against a man washing clothes? Home wreckers just sit down and carry phone to do amebo in other people's homes. I hope they get to find out the type of neighbour they have soon. A man at that sef. Later una go say men nor dey do amebo. Shame

Topccy007:
Things we do for love..... Saw this couple this morning doing this. I noticed he was washing his shirts, children's clothes, bed sheets and other stuffs. Guys what's your opinion to this on a Saturday morning with your wife at a home. Right or wrong

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Daniel2289(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Op, who is d owner of d clothes
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Topccy007: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Daniel2289:
Op, who is d owner of d clothes
Go thru the post again. Thanks.
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Topccy007: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What's he doing?
He's dancing shoki
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by cruzita(f): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
is it a taboo?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Topccy007: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
thesicilian:
If she's sick or dying, then maybe
Could sense heartlessness
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by ekundayoalo(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2016
This is not right. He's washing, she's watching. So wrong. There's nothing wrong in helping your wife but this particular one is wrong

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by wemmieslim(f): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
And so? maybe you should ask the reason behind the man's action, I'm sure they'll be willing to tell you, and what if the man just want to help with laundry, any problem with that? oga face front and mind your flat Biko.
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2016
Topccy007:
He's dancing shoki
wow! That's amazing. Is he related to Orezi or Kesh?
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Roks(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2016
There's nothing wrong in it after all must a woman do the washing all the time
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by biz2get(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
I dont understand

Is washing Machine no longer useful where you come from?

undecided
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by thesicilian: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Topccy007:
Could sense heartlessness
one man's meat...
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Damtha(f): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2016
He's washing his clothes.. Nothing wrong with that
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by UIA04(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
See what social media has caused
@op are you OK at all, why take a picture of a couple minding their business, did they ask you too.
Why didn't you just mind your your own business or post the topic without posting any pic. This is intrusion of privacy.
For all those shouting never and God forbid, they are the type that would take a woman out spend all they have and still wear torn singlet.
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by amokeme(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
ekundayoalo:
This is not right. He's washing, she's watching. So wrong. There's nothing wrong in helping your wife but this particular one is wrong
What if she was the one drying the clothes? And unfortunately that when when the OP came out of his house to take the picture. Did you think of that possibility?
And OP this is just wrong, I mean, you take a picture of someone and his wife and upload for the whole world to see? This is one of the reasons I can't live with people.
Nigerians don't mind there business atall. And this is not even face me I face you house o... now imagine what this OP is capable of doing if it was a "face me I face you " house, if he can do this in a compound like that.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Topccy007:

One quick question my friend : is she supposed to be ur slave? You really need to chastise the "African man's mentality" bug upstairs, that's why our shameless senators stood down the gender equality bill. There is something called shared responsibility. They are couples, not Master and slave.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:
Small picking don start again. But if she contribute to house upkeep you will not come here to ask if it is forbidden for a woman to support her husband in financing their home and family needs shey?
What did he do there that is against the law of the land?, is there any juju that stands against a man washing clothes? Home wreckers just sit down and carry phone to do amebo in other people's homes. I hope they get to find out the type of neighbour they have soon. A man at that sef. Later una go say men nor dey do amebo. Shame
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by delishpot: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
amokeme:

What if she was the one drying the clothes? And unfortunately that when when the OP came out of his house to take the picture. Did you think of that possibility?
And OP this is just wrong, I mean, you take a picture of someone and his wife and upload for the whole world to see? This is one of the reasons I can't live with people.
Nigerians don't mind there business atall. And this is not even face me I face you house o... now imagine what this OP is capable of doing if it was a "face me I face you " house, if he can do this in a compound like that.

He prolly has a picture of them making love and one of the man helping her carry load and one of the man shielding her from rain with his agbada. Amebo will do anything to spoil other people's joy.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sempumping:
what if he was washing his clothes ....naija men don spoil o . So your wife must wash your clothes ? embarassed
put yourself in her shoes.If someone come visiting, seeing you and your husband like this,how would you feel?
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Ximonak: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why must we live in the ice-age?
That's the first thing I bought grin grin
Washing machine is 45kupward sad
Less stressful, Less water, Saves time,
Makes the cloth last longer(since you will not be squizzing /washing the cloth like bitter leaf)
it's now easier to operate too, get one and you won't be bothered on what/who is washing the cloths.
I do wash(washing machine) for my family(girls/boys/parent) then and I have not reduce in size,height or as a man... wink

Inbtw: When washing just wash your girlfriend tops/blouse, you'll testify because na marathon nonforgettable _ex u go get dat 9t tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: As A Guy Can You Do This??? (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex For 5rounds / 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. / GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.