Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271642 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
footprint17:

Please I really need your help. My HP pavilion dv6 3rd generation is faulty (bad screen) and I have a dell inspiring 15. Both screen are of same size. Can I swap it?

It won't work, one is the normal 15.6 inch while the other is paper screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
since lan is not missing please just get good internet (modem with lan port) then download driverpack online version this will automatically search and install all missing driver on your system.

also the reason why wifi is missing is because of your missing internet contoller driver.

quote author=CharlesJok3r post=77712039]
Lan isn't missing. I don't know about wireles but WiFi is no where to be found.[/quote]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CharlesJok3r: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Unless you want to drive the USB 3.0 port, the USB 2.0 is supposed to work automatically..

Which driver pack did you buy?

I bought Snappy driver CD.
And all port are not detecting storage and input devices. Worst part SD is not working too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CharlesJok3r: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
etech:
since lan is not missing please just get good internet (modem with lan port) then download driverpack online version this will automatically search and install all missing driver on your system.

also the reason why wifi is missing is because of your missing internet contoller driver.
Thanks
That will be hard for me to do. I can't seem to find any cyber cafe around me that offer lan web browsing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuckwizzy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
udemzyudex:

Concerning the language, all you could have done is change it to English in bios setup.

Concerning the freezing and video cracking,I'll advise you to replace or increase your RAM.

Your laptop trips off on it own even when the battery is full?
Pls explain this well, is always constant?
Like every 20mins or so?

It happens constantly likely every now and then. But it must happen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dyrane(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2019
Who has netframe work v4. 0.30.9 please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:14am On Apr 21, 2019
chuckwizzy:

It happens constantly likely every now and then. But it must happen

I'll suggest you take it to a laptop technician for servicing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:19am On Apr 21, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

And all port are not detecting storage and input devices. Worst part SD is not working too.

Get another driver pack.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

If you check device manager, do you see any warning error signs maybe some yellow signs. Probable you can debug the error from them.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Prime1(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Hello, good morning. Is anyone here Willing to sell hp pavilion g6 2200series laptop (dead or complete body).
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2019
dyrane:
Who has netframe work v4. 0.30.9 please
Go here for .net framework packages

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Any one know how much it will cost to fix or replace a faulty flex of an hp pavilion g4?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by footprint17(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2019
udemzyudex:

OK thanks boos

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2019
ZEPHYREN:
Any one know how much it will cost to fix or replace a faulty flex of an hp pavilion g4?
Depends on location, but shouldn't be more than 6k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by saintruky(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
udemzyudex:

Which windows? Also I'd like to know the version of driver pack you bought.

Windows 8. D driver pack version is "driver pack solution 17" as written on d casing..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by promisedwealth(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please house i want to get a monitor to use as a tv . pls how do i convert a monitor to a tv
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noneroone(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls someone help me. My laptop (HP 250) misbehaves sometimes.any sound from the audio cracks either when watching video, playing audio music or even when giving warning. In some rare cases system service exception error will appear and it i'll retart on it's own. Its windows 8.1
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
What is the config of your machine also did you upgrade the os recently?

Noneroone:
Pls someone help me. My laptop (HP 250) misbehaves sometimes.any sound from the audio cracks either when watching video, playing audio music or even when giving warning. In some rare cases system service exception error will appear and it i'll retart on it's own. Its windows 8.1
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
I left my laptop on for a bit, a Dell, and it went on sleep mode. When I tried to use it again, the screen remained blank, the battery indicator was on, and I couldn't shut it down because everytime I pressed the power key it went off and turned back on almost immediately with only the battery indicator on.

I removed the battery and put it back in, it didn't work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
hold your power button down for 30 sec try to power up your laptop without the battery and lets have a feedback.

UBGG:
I left my laptop on for a bit, a Dell, and it went on sleep mode. When I tried to use it again, the screen remained blank, the battery indicator was on, and I couldn't shut it down because everytime I pressed the power key it went off and turned back on almost immediately with only the battery indicator on.

I removed the battery and put it back in, it didn't work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
etech:

hold your power button down for 30 sec try to power up your laptop without the battery and lets have a feedback.

It's still blank.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
do you hear any funny noise, if you can open the laptop remove the RAM and insert then power up again.

UBGG:

It's still blank.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
etech:
do you hear any funny noise, if you can open the laptop remove the RAM and insert then power up again.

No noise. The battery LED indicator is blinking, screen still blank.

I can't open it. Are there other options?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Noneroone(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
etech:
What is the config of your machine also did you upgrade the os recently?

sorry for the late reply. 4.00gb ram and 400gig hard drive. 64-bit operating system. HP 250g3 notebook. I didnt upgrade the os though I use to install windows updates regularly until late last yr.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ashconsult12(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
UBGG:

I'm getting nightmarish flash backs from your troubles man, when I was on Pavillion g3 I had the same issues, but alas it was due to an upgraded bios...

Took a while but I saw something on hp forums that helped. You might too. I can find the link.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ashconsult12(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Techie studios updated games list (PC only)

Assasin Creed Oddysey

Assassins_Creed_Origins_With_all_DLC_Updates

Battlefield V

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

COD MW3

COD WWII

DARK SIDERS 3

DIRT 4

Far Cry 4

Far Cry 5

Far Cry New Dawn

Fifa 19

Forza Motorspot 7

GTA V

Just Cause 4

Mad Max

Mafia 3 [FitGirl Repack]

Metro Exodus CoreRepack

NFS Payback

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 [FitGirl Repack]

Project cars

Quantum Break

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard [FitGirl Repack]

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Titanfall 2 [FitGirl Repack]

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Wildlands [FitGirl Repack]

Watch Dog 2

Watch Dog Badbloods

WWE 2K19

call or whatsapp (07058086932) serious buyers only please @TECHIE_STUDIOUS

Delivery (waybill)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CharlesJok3r: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2019
how can i make google chrome browser to stop consuming data excessively?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jboixxx: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Disable pictures/video and auto update. Why not use Firefox? Data consumption is better and page rendering is ok too.
CharlesJok3r:
how can i make google chrome browser to stop consuming data excessively?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Ok kindly defragment your HDD also pls if your OS is original please install your windows up.

Noneroone:
sorry for the late reply. 4.00gb ram and 400gig hard drive. 64-bit operating system. HP 250g3 notebook. I didnt upgrade the os though I use to install windows updates regularly until late last yr.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
your laptop needs to be checked by a technician.

UBGG:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcdokwe(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
udemzyudex:

Dv6 is not paper screen, it should wirk
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
mcdokwe:

Dv6 is not paper screen, it should wirk

I never said Dv6 is paper screen.

Is Inspiron 15 using normal screen?

Inspiron 15 and Dv6 don't use the same screen even though they are same size.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.