Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277712 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2019
You can use a third party software to bypass the admin password just check online you have some free version you can use.

Nishow:
Hello everyone, please I have issue with my desktop PC, can't remember d administrative user password. Is there anything I can do to bypass d password?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2019
What exactly is the issue.

emmaexplores:
Please am having issues with office 2016 on windows 7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
Do you hear any beep sound from your desktop,your RAM might be faulty just remove and clean the RAM then insert
and power again.

Thank you Sir

No there is not any sound from the desktop.

I cleaned the RAM ,it started working properly but the monitor is not displaying.It will work for like 2 to 3 minutes without any display on the monitor and stop

I changed the VGA cable and the problem still persists
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Nishow:
Hello everyone, please I have issue with my desktop PC, can't remember d administrative user password. Is there anything I can do to bypass d password?

Hello.

It is possible to bypass Admin passwords in order to gain login access and admin rights.

But there are ground rules:

1. You should provide a means to prove you own the PC.

This is to make sure that you are not just satisfying sheer curiosity on another persons info.

If you're in Lagos, do contact me with a proof and I'll help with the bypass.

**Cheers**
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donphosphate(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2019
good morning, I was working on my system yesterday in order not for me not to drain the battery cos I still have few works to do later, I shut down the system. Then when NEPA restored the light I find out it is not charging. hoping that it is the power cord. I removed it and try to switched it on but it wasn't coming up. I later find out power is not entering the motherboard. pls I need an assistance very urgent. cos no money to buy another system in this buhari regime. I will really appreciate every assistance rendered
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2019
is your VGA card on board?

[quote author=Esji80 post=77415612
Thank you Sir

No there is not any sound from the desktop.

I cleaned the RAM ,it started working properly but the monitor is not displaying.It will work for like 2 to 3 minutes without any display on the monitor and stop

I changed the VGA cable and the problem still persists[/quote]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2019
First remove the battery and hold down your power button for about 30 sec to discharge then insert your battery and charger and check if its charging.

donphosphate:
good morning, I was working on my system yesterday in order not for me not to drain the battery cos I still have few works to do later, I shut down the system. Then when NEPA restored the light I find out it is not charging. hoping that it is the power cord. I removed it and try to switched it on but it wasn't coming up. I later find out power is not entering the motherboard. pls I need an assistance very urgent. cos no money to buy another system in this buhari regime. I will really appreciate every assistance rendered
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
is your VGA card on board?
Yes, the VGA card is on board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Please try another monitor if you have.

Esji80:
Yes, the VGA card is on board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donphosphate(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
First remove the battery and hold down your power button for about 30 sec to discharge then insert your battery and charger and check if its charging.

all that have been done. in fact more than the 30secs you recommended.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Then your motherboard needs to be checked. you can contact me or any good certified engineer.

donphosphate:
all that have been done. in fact more than the 30secs you recommended.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:

Please try another monitor if you have.

thanks, but I have tried another monitor. Same problem

I don't know if the VGA on board is faulty or not...but it was initially working properly before the system had the start and stop problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donphosphate(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
Then your motherboard needs to be checked. you can contact me or any good certified engineer.

how can I reach you and like how much will it cost for fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2019
dont think your VGA card has issue. remove one RAM start the system with just one RAM then do the same for the other RAM.

Esji80:
thanks, but I have tried another monitor. Same problem

I don't know if the VGA on board is faulty or not...but it was initially working properly before the system had the start and stop problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chykekelly(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Good day sir, my hp pavilion g4 runs hot most times and when this happens I notice that the fan is making a noise like it's blowing really fast, perhaps faster than normal. I've tried clearing the RAM by stopping some background processes and uninstalling some apps but it didn't help much.
I also noticed that when the fan is spinning very fast I hear this frightening noise like something close to the fan is loose and the fan is just blowing the thing all over the place. Sometimes this noise goes off when I boot the system on, other times when I'm running some apps like VLC.
Lastly the system goes off without warning when the battery gets to 35% or thereabouts. Here are my pc configurations: core i3 500gb/4gb cpu @2.67ghz

Please what do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2019
add me on whatsapp 08136796868 cost will be based on the nature of the issue.

donphosphate:
how can I reach you and like how much will it cost for fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
dont think your VGA card has issue. remove one RAM start the system with just one RAM then do the same for the other RAM.

Ok ,Engineer. I will try it and get back to you.Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2019
2 things your FAN and processor needs to be checked.

chykekelly:
Good day sir, my hp pavilion g4 runs hot most times and when this happens I notice that the fan is making a noise like it's blowing really fast, perhaps faster than normal. I've tried clearing the RAM by stopping some background processes and uninstalling some apps but it didn't help much.
I also noticed that when the fan is spinning very fast I hear this frightening noise like something close to the fan is loose and the fan is just blowing the thing all over the place. Sometimes this noise goes off when I boot the system on, other times when I'm running some apps like VLC.
Lastly the system goes off without warning when the battery gets to 35% or thereabouts. Here are my pc configurations: core i3 500gb/4gb cpu @2.67ghz

Please what do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donphosphate(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2019
etech:
add me on whatsapp 08136796868 cost will be based on the nature of the issue.

am not seeing this your number on Whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2019
sorry 08028592768.

donphosphate:
am not seeing this your number on Whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by qwertyboss(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Nishow:
did you have a guest account!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
donphosphate:

It doesn't power on battery or adapter?
And you have already try to discharge the system?

Looks like there is a short and the only option is to see a laptop technician for diagnosis.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by donphosphate(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
udemzyudex:

It doesn't power on battery or adapter?
And you have already try to discharge the system?

Looks like there is a short and the only option is to see a laptop technician for diagnosis.
aiit thanks boss
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
chykekelly:

Please what do I do?

The laptop only goes off when the battery get to 35%?

Your laptop needs servicing, if problem persist after that then Me Region is corrupt.

See a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
chykekelly:

Please what do I do?

Hello, that is overheating ; just contact a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, you can contact me for fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
donphosphate:

Try another charger in order to confirm whether the fault is from the laptop motherboard or not
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
etech:

thanks , I finally found the problem and solution

It was a defective Dv/usb port that was recently changed

I had to remove it,start the system and boom it works perfectly

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by qwertyboss(m): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2019
can I installed additional ram in system because it has two slot but only one ram is installed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by etech: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2019
yes you can just ensure you have the right type of RAM installed.

what is the configuration of the system

[qquote author=qwertyboss post=77442022]can I installed additional ram in system because it has two slot but only one ram is installed? [/quote]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emysilva: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
How much can one get original hp pavilion 14 battery and how to identify its original
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BoostPR: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good day people
do you need a good domain name for your business or school
at qservers we got you covered
You can get a. com.ng domain name for 1k
Pls visit this link to purchase
https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=1925

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ezio17: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2019
I have a fairly used HP pavilion dv6 but the battery lasts only 30 minutes before it shuts down.Inside the back the original battery model is hstnn-q37c...can I get a battery that would last at least 4 hours of usage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.