Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267989 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

I already told you before, you neee to do a clean installation.

The first guy didn't do it well and also install unnecessary drivers that's why your mouse is not working.

He drove the system with a driver pack and installed an unnecessary driver as earlier communicated. Simply go to your device manager, and look for the mouse icon and uninstall the driver, your mouse will start working again. Buh since you need to re-format the system, please, use a good driver, if you are within the Island, Festac and Satellite region, I can assist, that is where I operate from, call me on 08166402088.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pierced(f): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pls......is there a pc soft ware that can be used to get access into the files of a passworded android phone (Itel phone).

I don't want to format the phone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good evening bosses in the house.

My Acer aspire laptop has an issue that if i put it on and it boot to desktop, i have to quickly start a running app or it will turn off immediately and keep going off and on (especially if i put anything in the USB ports).

Please help guys.

cc: Razak5, Udemzyudex, horllamy, etech and others
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zhamani007: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please I would like to Know how much will it cost me to replace the broken screen of my laptop TOSHIBA L15W-B1303 thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bikerboy1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello House,

My HP pavilion battery no longer charges full.

It now stops charging at 52% even if it is still plugged in. If you click on the battery icon, it will show plugged in but not charging.

Because of this, the battery life reduced as well.

Anything I can do to improve the battery life?

NB: It's a new PC of about 18 months.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
zhamani007:
Please I would like to Know how much will it cost me to replace the broken screen of my laptop TOSHIBA L15W-B1303 thank you
15k to 17k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mathkid007:

My Acer aspire laptop has an issue that if i put it on and it boot to desktop, i have to quickly start a running app or it will turn off immediately and keep going off and on (especially if i put anything in the USB ports).

Please help guys.

Do you observe maybe is getting hot or maybe the fan the not working but if all this working definitely you have to see a technician .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zhamani007: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
horllamy:

15k to 17k
it a touch screen ooo are you sure I can get it fixed for that amount
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2019
zhamani007:

Chat me on WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olassybaba: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Please my laptop is not charging, IT'S A HP FOLIO 9480M the charger just works as a power source, I need help

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2019
olassybaba:
Please my laptop is not charging, IT'S A HP FOLIO 9480M the charger just works as a power source, I need help

Have you try another battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olassybaba: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2019
horllamy:

yes sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olassybaba: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2019
horllamy:

initially what happened was that I charged it on a small generator and the charger got burnt . I took it to a charger store, all the chargers worked a power source it didn't charge. And the battery was checked on another pic it charged
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Fiisty:

Do you have or can you connect me with one that does

07044485460 call this number, tell him from udeme.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2019
roselynbas:

He drove the system with a driver pack and installed an unnecessary driver as earlier communicated. Simply go to your device manager, and look for the mouse icon and uninstall the driver, your mouse will start working again. Buh since you need to re-format the system, please, use a good driver, if you are within the Island, Festac and Satellite region, I can assist, that is where I operate from, call me on 08166402088.
You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2019
generationz:
Hello gurus

I recently upgraded to windows 10 but in having issues charging my phone with my laptop when it's in sleep mode . It practically goes off.
I've tried the bios instruction and unticked allow computer to turn off rmis device in the device manager panel

Still, the problem persists.

Go to your power management settings and see the time it's been set to turn off in sleep mode.

Right click on the battery icon and select power management, you can adjust the time or reset to default.

You can also charge your laptop when it is off, by using the firewire port on your laptop, that's if your laptop comes with it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Pierced:
Pls......is there a pc soft ware that can be used to get access into the files of a passworded android phone (Itel phone).

I don't want to format the phone.
You have no choice, unless you remember the password.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Mathkid007:

Please help guys.

This one strong, I'll advise you see a laptop technician for serious troubleshooting.

It might be a software or hardware issue, one just need to troubleshoot well.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
zhamani007:

It depends on how the touch is, there are some touch that comes together with the screen while some are separate, you can't really tell until you take it to a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
bikerboy1:
Hello House,

My HP pavilion battery no longer charges full.

It now stops charging at 52% even if it is still plugged in. If you click on the battery icon, it will show plugged in but not charging.

Because of this, the battery life reduced as well.

Anything I can do to improve the battery life?

NB: It's a new PC of about 18 months.

Replace the battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2019
olassybaba:
initially what happened was that I charged it on a small generator and the charger got burnt . I took it to a charger store, all the chargers worked a power source it didn't charge. And the battery was checked on another pic it charged

Your laptop charging ic or charging / discharging mosfet is bad.

See a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bikerboy1(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Replace the battery

The battery is not detachable. I can't even see it.

That mean repairer has to dismantle the PC?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olassybaba: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Your laptop charging ic or charging / discharging mosfet is bad.

See a laptop technician.
please where can I get a good one ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2019
olassybaba:
please where can I get a good one ?

Your location?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2019
bikerboy1:

The battery is not detachable. I can't even see it.

That mean repairer has to dismantle the PC?

Yes and inbuilt batteries are expensive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olassybaba: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Your location?
Lag
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by voraz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
My Lenovo laptop was charging but there was a power surge and it has stopped charging now.
The battery is dead now so I can't boot it up.
What could be the issue and how much would it cost to fix it please?

udemzyudex razaq5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bikerboy1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

Yes and inbuilt batteries are expensive.

Unexpected expenses.

I will keep managing it for now.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TeddyKelly(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pls guys i need help my laptop keeps going off........wen i power on it goes off again b4 reaching the desktop.
Hp elitebook 2540p
Intel Core I7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
TeddyKelly:
Pls guys i need help my laptop keeps going off........wen i power on it goes off again b4 reaching the desktop.
Hp elitebook 2540p
Intel Core I7

Hello, the fault is from the laptop motherboard ; just take the laptop to a reliable laptop technician for fixing.
If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me for fixing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
udemzyudex:

This one strong, I'll advise you see a laptop technician for serious troubleshooting.

It might be a software or hardware issue, one just need to troubleshoot well.
Thanks for the response boss.

I will do as you said
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TeddyKelly(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, the fault is from the laptop motherboard ; just take the laptop to a reliable laptop technician for fixing.
If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me for fixing
I stay in ph......how much would it cost to repair it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.