Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267521 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nonye6194: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
So I should've done this earlier than now, but here it goes.

My laptop (a Pavilion G6) started misbehaving on Friday last week. It was hanging and I had to force shut it down to restart and continue what I was doing. I did that and on starting it up again, it showed the outcome (attached below). Usually when I force shutdown the pc, it takes upto 30s to boot before showing the windows logo and launching me into my homescreen.

I felt it was the usual thing this time but 30s passed, 30 minutes. Same thing; it has been that way, nothing comes up on the system but it is running, the led lights is showing, the backlight is on too.

But that's all.

I tried the recommended methods online for black screen of death to no avail. I noticed mine wasnt even bsod since the backlight is turning on.

I need someone with similar experience to tell me how to go about this. Thank you

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
nonye6194:
So I should've done this earlier than now, but here it goes.

My laptop (a Pavilion G6) started misbehaving on Friday last week. It was hanging and I had to force shut it down to restart and continue what I was doing. I did that and on starting it up again, it showed the outcome (attached below). Usually when I force shutdown the pc, it takes upto 30s to boot before showing the windows logo and launching me into my homescreen.

I felt it was the usual thing this time but 30s passed, 30 minutes. Same thing; it has been that way, nothing comes up on the system but it is running, the led lights is showing, the backlight is on too.

But that's all.

I tried the recommended methods online for black screen of death to no avail. I noticed mine wasnt even bsod since the backlight is turning on.

I need someone with similar experience to tell me how to go about this. Thank you

Hello, the fault is from either the screen or video cable of the laptop. Just take the laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, contact me for fixing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnson1924: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
HELP,my laptop screen display white on startup,what should I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2019
johnson1924:
HELP,my laptop screen display white on startup,what should I do
Hello, the fault is from either the screen or video cable of the laptop. Just take the laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, contact me for fixing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pearlqueen(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Good day. Please, I bought one HP laptop, Elitebook to be precise and it was fairly used. On it was installed windows 10 but after like 2 weeks, it started demanding for windows to be Activated. I tried to do it myself but I was requested to input the Product Key before I can proceed but the seller himself who I have contacted for the key seems not to know about it because I think he also bought it from someone else.

I don't know what next to do and even if I get the product key, I don't know how to go about it to activate the windows. This issue has made some apps slow and some won't run as they're supposed to run in addition that the VGRAM on the system is no longer noticeable.

Please, I need help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WaywardSon(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Pearlqueen:
Good day. Please, I bought one HP laptop, Elitebook to be precise and it was fairly used. On it was installed windows 10 but after like 2 weeks, it started demanding for windows to be Activated. I tried to do it myself but I was requested to input the Product Key before I can proceed but the seller himself who I have contacted for the key seems not to know about it because I think he also bought it from someone else.

I don't know what next to do and even if I get the product key, I don't know how to go about it to activate the windows. This issue has made some apps slow and some won't run as they're supposed to run in addition that the VGRAM on the system is no longer noticeable.

Please, I need help.
sorry pearlqueen but I have a more important issue with my noteboot BTW your activation can be easily fixed google kmspico and download the file, launch as an administrator and activate, how it affects your overall PC speed is just ludicrous, those are diff issues!

Oga op pls listen to my problem o

"I have a HP probook 4540s
And I want to reset the BIOS password because the boot order is compromised pls does anyone here have experience with this issue?

Pls its urgent my project files are still in the system"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nonye6194: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Dm
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Greatzeus(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pearlqueen:

Please, I need help.
Download Mstoolkit here
https://mega.nz/#!s1wAHaSb!eGXOLeUrIGSqB26-FVNHCc-rpx41lWG9OJNCIjVxbTA
How to use:
Download
Unzip(Incase it is compressed)
Open Mstoolkit
Click the Windows logo(located below)
Click Activation
Click Ez Activator
It activates your system and write " successfully activated"
Close Mstoolkit
Restart your PC
Done
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Greatzeus(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pierced:
Pls......is there a pc soft ware that can be used to get access into the files of a passworded android phone (Itel phone).

I don't want to format the phone.
If it's a laptop I can get everything on it even if the laptop is dead.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pearlqueen(f): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greatzeus:
Download Mstoolkit here https://mega.nz/#!s1wAHaSb!eGXOLeUrIGSqB26-FVNHCc-rpx41lWG9OJNCIjVxbTA How to use: Download Unzip(Incase it is compressed) Open Mstoolkit Click the Windows logo(located below) Click Activation Click Ez Activator It activates your system and write " successfully activated" Close Mstoolkit Restart your PC Done
Thank you. Please, what's the download size of the file?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odizeey(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greetings my people. I hail o.

Please my HP 2000 laptop is no more charging. It does not show light. Before it charges AMD stops at 93%, but now its no more charging.
What could be the problem and how can I go about it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WaywardSon(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
No answer yet on the BIOS Issue?
I want to avoid The CMOS battery solution so bad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
WaywardSon:
No answer yet on the BIOS Issue?
I want to avoid The CMOS battery solution so bad

Hello, contact me for the removal of bios password if you can provide the evidence of ownership of the laptop and you are in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
odizeey:

Please my HP 2000 laptop is no more charging. It does not show light. Before it charges AMD stops at 93%, but now its no more charging.

Hello, try another battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Greatzeus post=80389534]
If it's a laptop I can get everything on it even if the laptop is dead.[/quote
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
odizeey:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odizeey(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

I have two batteries. One is even working at 80%,now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pierced(f): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greatzeus:

If it's a laptop I can get everything on it even if the laptop is dead.

No......it's an itel android phone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
odizeey:
I have two batteries. One is even working at 80%,now.

That means the fault is from the battery - your laptop charging circuit is okay.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damilareoye: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

That means the fault is from the battery - your laptop charging circuit is okay.
Please, I have issues with my system. The problem is my big mouth charger's inner pin got cut nd the charger isn't working again. Because I have one head in the house from a complete spoilt charger, I cut it off and replaced it with my spoilt head but it seems the wires were wrongly connected. Once I connect it to power nd to the system, it tripped off at first, turn it on back but I discovered the system is not detecting charger again even after Going to the market to try series of charger. Now the battery is completely flat and my system is dead. Please, what's the issue.

I connected the wrongly wire placement charger to the system I dp use directly because of spoilt battery, after the connection, the system isn't coming up too.
Kunleforreal:

Please, I have issues with my system. The problem is my big mouth charger's inner pin got cut nd the charger isn't working again. Because I have one head in the house from a complete spoilt charger, I cut it off and replaced it with my spoilt head but it seems the wires were wrongly connected. Once I connect it to power nd to the system, it tripped off at first, turn it on back but I discovered the system is not detecting charger again even after Going to the market to try series of charger. Now the battery is completely flat and my system is dead. Please, what's the issue.

I connected the wrongly wire placement charger to the system I dp use directly because of spoilt battery, after the connection, the system isn't coming up too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Timtol(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pls how can I input the first symbol on my system?
Not the slanting symbol

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
damilareoye:

I connected the wrongly wire placement charger to the system I dp use directly because of spoilt battery, after the connection, the system isn't coming up too. Please, I have issues with my system. The problem is my big mouth charger's inner pin got cut nd the charger isn't working again. Because I have one head in the house from a complete spoilt charger, I cut it off and replaced it with my spoilt head but it seems the wires were wrongly connected. Once I connect it to power nd to the system, it tripped off at first, turn it on back but I discovered the system is not detecting charger again even after Going to the market to try series of charger. Now the battery is completely flat and my system is dead. Please, what's the issue.

Sorry about that, you shouldn't have done that because it can cause damage to a laptop. As it is now, just take the Laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, contact me for fixing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pearlqueen(f): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greatzeus:

Download Mstoolkit here
https://mega.nz/#!s1wAHaSb!eGXOLeUrIGSqB26-FVNHCc-rpx41lWG9OJNCIjVxbTA
How to use:
Download
Unzip(Incase it is compressed)
Open Mstoolkit
Click the Windows logo(located below)
Click Activation
Click Ez Activator
It activates your system and write " successfully activated"
Close Mstoolkit
Restart your PC
Done
I just wasted over 150MB downloading a file that'll get to the end and fail.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Timtol(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Timtol:
Pls how can I input the first symbol on my system?
Not the slanting symbol
Pls help me out...anybody to reply?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damilareoye: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Sorry about that, you shouldn't have done that because it can cause damage to a laptop. As it is now, just take the Laptop to a competent laptop technician for fixing. If you are in Lagos, contact me for fixing.
am actually in ilorin / ede, osun state. Some have met aren't real at all. One is currently with the money I gave him for fixing. Had to take my system from him before he do away with some of the hardwares.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odizeey(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

definitely not my battery. I removed battery from my other system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kunleforreal(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
damilareoye:
am actually in ilorin / ede, osun state. Some have met aren't real at all. One is currently with the money I gave him for fixing. Had to take my system from him before he do away with some of the hardwares.
Hmmm, I understand your point but you still have to try to get another technician because all fingers are not equal.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by damilareoye: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hmmm, I understand your point but you still have to try to get another technician because all fingers are not equal.
thanks so much, i will. Am just afraid of these set of technicians over here. Probably, when I travel back to ilorin in the next three weeks.

Thanks so much sir.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WavyJohn: 4:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Please sir. I am about to start my project and someone gifted me this modem, but my location has no etisalat network.
Kindly help me unlock sir. Thanks a lot.
TCT Mobile. CE0700
Model= X220s-2XEING1
IMEI= 354594032763124
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cc:
Femi4
Computerboy
Idnobleg
Unclesam
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Greatzeus(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Pearlqueen:
I just wasted over 150MB downloading a file that'll get to the end and fail.
Sorry for that,I don't think it's from the link,I have used it severally and shared that link with lots of people Even on Nairaland.
Kindly download Mstoolkit using Google and follow the simple steps I highlighted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.