Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265940 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mine is not a problem,i have wacom tab for sale the reason i want to sell it is because i need quick cash to settle some debts,im selling it at a give away price 45000k whatsapp 07012493431

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emyemyberry(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2019
horllamy:
you need to disable your window update
i have done that
the problem persist
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello,

My Samsung notebook (windows10) makes this irritating grinding noise.. happens for close to a minute and stops. Maybe within an hour or two, it happens again.

Please what might be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emyemyberry:
i have done that
the problem persist

Search the windows 10 thread for good solution on how to stop windows 10 from sucking your data.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kjoy:
Hello,

My Samsung notebook (windows10) makes this irritating grinding noise.. happens for close to a minute and stops. Maybe within an hour or two, it happens again.

Please what might be the problem?

Confirm where the noise is coming from, either from your fan or hdd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Confirm where the noise is coming from, either from your fan or hdd.

I can't do that without opening the laptop and I'm not qualified to even do that. I really can't say..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kjoy:

I can't do that without opening the laptop and I'm not qualified to even do that. I really can't say..

You don't have to open the laptop, whenever you hear the sound just put your ear close to where it is coming from to know if it is the fan or hdd.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emyemyberry(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Search the windows 10 thread for good solution on how to stop windows 10 from sucking your data.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bunaboy1: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2019
my laptop does not boot complete it shows operating systerm not found
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by grudges: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Can I Change windows rt with windows 10
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2019
bunaboy1:
my laptop does not boot complete it shows operating systerm not found

Possibly your Harddrive May have shift back or the Hdd is bad

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by heayernu56(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
My PC switches itself off immediately someone mistakenly shake it or if it is tapped a little bit beyond normal touch, sometimes it doesn't switch off directly instead it brings some line on the screen and won't leave till I shut it down from the power button (Most especially if I try to play game on it). Sometimes it performs normally like it has no problem except when I want to play WINNING ELEVEN. Recently, if I try to switch it on, it just switch itself on or hang and later right CRITICAL ERROR... when it gets to Windows even before I enter my password ( though after some time it will later boot completely without problem). But the other problems persist.
I have checked the fan and it's working properly.

I will appreciate if anyone here can tell me what the problem is and possible solutions. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pat077: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
I on my computer and discovered that the CAPS LOCK, BACKSPACE AND TAB is not responding. What do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
pat077:
I on my computer and discovered that the CAPS LOCK, BACKSPACE AND TAB is not responding. What do I do?

You need to replace the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cris83: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please pardon me. I am looking for this particular Microsoft basic optical mouse. Does any pc seller have it in ikeja?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fansnikblog: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Latest mtn free browsing cheat Aug 30,2019.

It's better than faster than ever.

https://www.fansnik.com.ng/2019/08/mtn-tweakware-00kb-vpn-free-browsing.html?m=1"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthejungle(m): 5:24am On Aug 31, 2019
I have a Hp Spectre 2018 and it stopped charging and I have confirmed that it’s not the charger that’s the issue. Is this a major issue to fix?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2019
you need to change the charging port
kingofthejungle:
I have a Hp Spectre 2018 and it stopped charging and I have confirmed that it’s not the charger that’s the issue. Is this a major issue to fix?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 5:44am On Aug 31, 2019
otis3:
you need to change the charging port
before you opt for another charging port, does it indicate plug in not charging .....I mean when you plug direct to light does your laptop stay working.? If yes check you battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Godfullsam:
Hi guys, my HP laptop E1 Vision AMD (that is the name displayed on the right hand side of the laptop just below the touch pad, dont know if that is the model or so)

The laptop is terribly slow. It has 2gb ram, 259gb memory space and 1.45 processor. Only about 20% of the space is used.

I dont know why it is so slow, someone suggested i should increase the ram to 4gb but i have seen many 2gb pcs that download very fast.

Pls what do you suggest i should do to make my laptop perform better.
your processor is low that's why the rate at which your system process information is the reason for the slowness...increase the ram like you said and also make sure you don't have much of load on the hard drive such as movies etcetera....get external hard drive for movies.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthejungle(m): 6:07am On Aug 31, 2019
otis3:

before you opt for another charging port, does it indicate plug in not charging .....I mean when you plug direct to light does your laptop stay working.? If yes check you battery.
Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately the laptop went off when it was in use and didn’t know it wasn’t charging during the period it was plugged in so I don’t know if it displayed that error message
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2019
kingofthejungle:

Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately the laptop went off when it was in use and didn’t know it wasn’t charging during the period it was plugged in so I don’t know if it displayed that error message

okay you will need to plug the laptop to light and check if it indicate the presence of light by the charging port side...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthejungle(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2019
otis3:

okay you will need to plug the laptop to light and check if it indicate the presence of light by the charging port side...
the indicator lights don’t come on when plugged
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otis3(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2019
kingofthejungle:
the indicator lights don’t come on when plugged
you laptop is having a board problem....
Locate a competent laptop technician around you. if you're in Lagos, pm me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingofthejungle(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2019
otis3:

you laptop is having a board problem....
Locate a competent laptop technician around you. if you're in Lagos, pm me
Okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2019
In need of a Strong, secure, safe and very fast VPN? Look no further. . . Nord vpn 1, 2, and 3yrs premium plan giveaway price promo is still ongoing. Get yours now while offer last. Call/Whatsapp 07032495483
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emenike111(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Affordable hard disk
Type; HDD
Space: 750GB
Condition: 100 percent strong
If interested Pls call 08165008393

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fuckboys: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
fuckboys:
Please technicians in the house, my laptop keeps force shutting down and turning itself on when i plug the charger, but when its on battery its ok and will use up the battery without shuting down.

Some one said i should change the cmos battery, just did and the problem continues. And when the laptop in turned off and not charging it turns itself on using battery. What could be the problem with this laptop, been using it for 4yrs and counting before this issue started recently.
Thanks guys, finally fixed this issue without visiting an engineer. I changed the power cord and it fixed the issuE

NP. Not the charger itself cos ive change the charging adaptor twice and it continued, i just change the power cord (the other cord end of the adaptor that connects to wallsocket)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fuckboys: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please where can i get this type of cmos battery in lagos?, ces that's what my laptop uses.
The laptop keep loosing bios settings and system time.
Cc. Razak5 udemzyudex otis3

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
fuckboys:
Please where can i get this type of cmos battery in lagos?, ces that's what my laptop uses.
The laptop keep loosing bios settings and system time.
Cc. Razak5 udemzyudex otis3

Enter CV you will definitely get it there , pls make sure you get the correct voltage. The two pic you post use different voltage.

One is 3.0 and the other is 2.4 mostly use in Sony laptops.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emenike111:
Affordable hard disk
Type; HDD
Space: 750GB
Condition: 100 percent strong
If interested Pls call 08165008393

What's the health?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.