Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269778 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Afternoon guys.

How do I go about activating windows 10 pro on a new system. Am seeing something like activation key or purchase a genuine windows copy.
System name :HP Notebook - 15-ra001nia
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Help!!!

Please my system got infected with .mosk virus and it has encrypted all my file for a Ransome . Please how can I get rid of that.

Also can formatting of my system got rid of it?

Please help me !!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by decashempire(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Refer a friend,Get $20 discount on your ebay orders/checkout�

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
nurez305:
Help!!!

Please my system got infected with .mosk virus and it has encrypted all my file for a Ransome . Please how can I get rid of that.

Please help me !!!

If you format all your files will go.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by praiseneo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please my PC mouse stopped moving even the right and left click any manual fix for this pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Which graphics card is more powerful in terms of gaming 1gig dedicated amd or 1gig dedicated nvidia
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

If you format all your files will go.
I know, but since that is looking like only solution that I have for now. Because I heard that, there is no way to remove virus from my system except o paid a Ransome to those that infect my system.

If formatting my pc will solve my problems, then I will go for it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
nurez305:
I know, but since that is looking like only solution that I have for now. Because I heard that, there is no way to remove virus from my system except o paid a Ransome to those that infect my system.

If formatting my pc will solve my problems, then I will go for it

No problem because that's the only solution you have.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
hello gurus in the house, how much can I get a replacement for my acer aspire 5375z fan?

Two plates got broken when i was cleaning it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Techreliance(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mathkid007:
hello gurus in the house, how much can I get a replacement for my acer aspire 5375z fan?

Two plates got broken when i was cleaning it.

#6,000 including fixing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ookesanjo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please I've been having difficulties downloading microsoft office on macbook. how so i go about it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Yes

nurez305:
Help!!!

Please help me !!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2019
ebab:
Yes

I tried that and my system is unable to reload the window 10 again. I took it to the engineer and he told me that my hard disk have spoil. Could that be true?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sleit: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi guys,

My down arrow key suddenly stopped working yesterday. Please what can I do.

Also my PC is slow... Start up...chrome... And other processes.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2019
nurez305:
I tried that and my system is unable to reload the window 10 again. I took it to the engineer and he told me that my hard disk have spoil. Could that be true?

Can you share pictures? When you try to install a new OS what error msg did you get?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2019
sleit:
Hi guys,

A bad keyboard can slow down the functions of your laptop, replace your keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2019
sleit:
Hi guys,

Consider replacing the keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Can you share pictures? When you try to install a new OS what error msg did you get?
it got stuck at this place. (Apply this setting) and it was not moving again.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2019
nurez305:
it got stuck at this place. (Apply this setting) and it was not moving again.

It will hang right?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sleit: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

A bad keyboard can slow down the functions of your laptop, replace your keyboard.

Okay... Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sleit: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2019
horllamy:

Consider replacing the keyboard

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

It will hang right?
though it was stuck there before I took it to the engineer yesterday and he told me that when he load window 10 and 8 on it, it is hanging. Though I don't understand why that is happening. And now he called me that my hard disk have spoil and I need to buy another one cry cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
nurez305:
though it was stuck there before I took it to the engineer yesterday and he told me that when he load window 10 and 8 on it, it is hanging. Though I don't understand why that is happening. And now he called me that my hard disk have spoil and I need to buy another one cry cry

From experience,the me region is corrupt, even if you put another hard drive and load, when it gets to this same stage,it will still hang.

It is not the issue hard drive or RAM issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

From experience,the me region is corrupt, even if you put another hard drive and load, when it gets to this same stage,it will still hang.

It is not the issue hard drive or RAM issue.
what could be the issue please before I wasted 8k on hard disk ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2019
nurez305:
what could be the issue please before I wasted 8k on hard disk ?

Flash display BIOS, I'm not available for repair now, would have done it for you. I'm not feeling too well.

Just tell him the Intel management engine (Me region) is corrupt.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Flash display BIOS, I'm not available for repair now, would have done it for you. I'm not feeling too well.

Just tell him the Intel management engine (Me region) is corrupt.
oh, I'm so sorry about your health, wish you quick recovery...please can you be kind enough to give me your number or you flash my line

I will so much appreciate your assistance. Because right now I don't have the 7k he is asking me and I need the system urgently for my software development training.

Please help me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ModestGal(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hi,please is there any place in Lagos to get my broken laptop swapped for new and add some certain amount of money? I need new not repaired one as I don't want any other laptop problems
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lekzytaker(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
please I left my laptop for 3weeks without using it. now I plugged it and it shows that it is charging, but I tried to switch it on, it does not come on. it only shows light at the power area. but it does not boot at all. please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
lekzytaker:
please I left my laptop for 3weeks without using it. now I plugged it and it shows that it is charging, but I tried to switch it on, it does not come on. it only shows light at the power area. but it does not boot at all. please help.

Is it inbuilt battery? If no did you leave it in the laptop without removing it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lekzytaker(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Is it inbuilt battery? If no did you leave it in the laptop without removing it?
chai, I did not remove the battery ooh. it not inbuilt.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
lekzytaker:
chai, I did not remove the battery ooh. it not inbuilt.

Hmmm ,you might be lucky.

Just remove the battery,press and hold down the power button for like 30 sec or 1 min to discharge the laptop ,then connect your charger and power on.

If you're lucky ,it Will work if not,I'll suggest you see a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Where is your location? Can I see the system

nurez305:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrettySmart(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.