Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271530 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2019
If you are in Lagos I get it fixed

sleit:
Hi guys,

My down arrow key suddenly stopped working yesterday. Please what can I do.

Also my PC is slow... Start up...chrome... And other processes.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2019
ebab:

Where is your location? Can I see the system

lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ok...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordAzubuike(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys, I have an HP probook 6560B (6gig ram).. been a while I used it so I decided to power it on yesterday. I noticed it was very slow to boot so I checked the ram and discovered it wasn't even detecting the ram. So I opened the casing and adjusted the two Rams and closed it back and when I powered it on, it was working but the screen was blank.. the screen wasn't showing anything. What could be wrong.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ultron12345: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Hi. I have a Toshiba laptop running on windows 8. While I travelled, the battery started malfunctioning, lasting only a few minutes after a full charge. Later, it couldn't even turn on the laptop. However, the laptop was able to work while been plugged into power but it goes off whenever they take light. So I was using it like that with plans to buy a new battery when I return.

After few trip offs, the laptop started malfunctioning like it had crashed, unable to boot, showing screens of different colours. Later on and till now, it is showing a grey screen when I turn it on. It doesn't boot. Even after getting a new battery.

Please, how do I fix this.
Below is a picture of the screen when I turn it on.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Hi guys, I have an HP probook 6560B (6gig ram).. been a while I used it so I decided to power it on yesterday. I noticed it was very slow to boot so I checked the ram and discovered it wasn't even detecting the ram. So I opened the casing and adjusted the two Rams and closed it back and when I powered it on, it was working but the screen was blank.. the screen wasn't showing anything. What could be wrong.

Check the ram if is properly fix or find another ram to test it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordAzubuike(f): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2019
horllamy:

Check the ram if is properly fix or find another ram to test it.
Could the ram be responsible for the blank screen.?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Could the ram be responsible for the blank screen.?

Yes! You can contact me if you’re in Lagos 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordAzubuike(f): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2019
horllamy:

Yes! You can contact me if you’re in Lagos 08139462401
No wahala.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
ultron12345:
Hi. I have a Toshiba laptop running on windows 8. While I travelled, the battery started malfunctioning, lasting only a few minutes after a full charge. Later, it couldn't even turn on the laptop. However, the laptop was able to work while been plugged into power but it goes off whenever they take light. So I was using it like that with plans to buy a new battery when I return.

After few trip offs, the laptop started malfunctioning like it had crashed, unable to boot, showing screens of different colours. Later on and till now, it is showing a grey screen when I turn it on. It doesn't boot. Even after getting a new battery.

Please, how do I fix this.
Below is a picture of the screen when I turn it on.

Ur screen is bad or the screen connector ... Ur location we can come over to fix it up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojotobiloba1: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2019
! Hi guys I find it difficult to connect my phone to my laptop via hotpot.. But my laptop Wil connect immediately with another phone. Who knows the solution to ds
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
How will my fix my hard drive changed to raw file
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sundamonex(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2019
I have a DELL laptop running Windows 10, it happened that the hard disc makes continuous sounds after which it displays a blue screen writing some things I don't understand.
My need of a laptop is quite urgent and I don't have any money for a new one yet. I will be glad if I can fix this one with your help. Every other thing is intact, I will get a new battery though.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2019
sundamonex:
I have a DELL laptop running Windows 10, it happened that the hard disc makes continuous sounds after which it displays a blue screen writing some things I don't understand.
My need of a laptop is quite urgent and I don't have any money for a new one yet. I will be glad if I can fix this one with your help. Every other thing is intact, I will get a new battery though.

Thanks

Since your hard drive is making noise, I will advise you to replace the hard drive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sundamonex(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2019
horllamy:

Since your hard drive is making noise, I will advise you to replace the hard drive.

How much for 500g
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2019
sundamonex:

How much for 500g
Chat me on whatsapp 08139462401 if you’re in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
sundamonex:

How much for 500g

Contact me on 08064724259

It is available at affordable price.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
derogba88:
How will my fix my hard drive changed to raw file

Iyam not understanding
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sbawa(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Please does any ine has HP 840 G1 mother board? Preferrably core i5?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sbawa(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Hello? Pls can i get a HP 840 G1 board here? Preferrably intel core i5
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Sbawa:
Hello? Pls can i get a HP 840 G1 board here? Preferrably intel core i5

New or used?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tlyon(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2019
I have this toshiba laptop it screen display hardly come up only when i keep tapping the esc key ontill the wifi indicator on that when the screen displays and now it only power but not even coming up on screen anymore . location ojo lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sbawa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Any one that is good. Wnat to replace a dead one
udemzyudex:

New or used?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akporhono4u(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, My Laptop has refused to boot on
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
adetwin:

Ur screen is bad or the screen connector ... Ur location we can come over to fix it up

Hi Adetwin,

I'm using a Samsung windows 10 laptop and yesterday my charger started malfunctioning. If I plug the charger to the laptop,after two seconds the charger stops working and when I unplug it from the laptop, the power indicator on the adopter comes back on. Tried it like twice before the adopter stopped bringing light completely.

Tried another Samsung original adopter this afternoon and same thing happened. Please I'm at my wit's end.

What do you think is the issue. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kindly get a perfect working charger and re confirm if same... it's an on board issue

Kilz89:

Hi Adetwin,

I'm using a Samsung windows 10 laptop and yesterday my charger started malfunctioning. If I plug the charger to the laptop,after two seconds the charger stops working and when I unplug it from the laptop, the power indicator on the adopter comes back on. Tried it like twice before the adopter stopped bringing light completely.

Tried another Samsung original adopter this afternoon and same thing happened. Please I'm at my wit's end.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
adetwin:

Kindly get a perfect working charger and re confirm if same... it's an on board issue

Thank you. I will.

If it's a board issue, is it fixable ? If so, is it expensive or is it advisable to buy another laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickthorious(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
guys how much would it take to upgrade my 2gig ram laptop to 4gig any side effects of the upgrade or can a 2gb ram work with Photoshop and lightroom very well? thnkyu
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kilz89:

Hi Adetwin,

Is it powering on?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
vickthorious:
guys how much would it take to upgrade my 2gig ram laptop to 4gig
any side effects of the upgrade
or can a 2gb ram work with Photoshop and lightroom very well?
thnkyu

What's the configuration of your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vickthorious(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
udemzyudex:

What's the configuration of your laptop?
2gb ram 320gb harddrive or wsh other configuration?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2019
vickthorious:

2gb ram 320gb harddrive or wsh other configuration?

Core i5?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.