Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269681 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Esji80:

Are you the only user ?

Right click on the app you want to install and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

I'm the only user. Even with run as administrator, it still gives same response chief. Don't know what to do about it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aysnoopy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hello house..
Good evening.
My laptop just refuse to power on. The connection light doesn't show at all when I plug it to electricity. Although d battery is bad right from time but it's working without battery
No light to show the charger is plugged despite the fact that the charger is very okay. Thus, the laptop is not working .
What could be the cause and how can it be fixed.

LAPTOP MAKER IS DELL

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Horlardorjah:

I'm the only user. Even with run as administrator, it still gives same response chief. Don't know what to do about it

Right click on the app you want to install, go to properties, advanced then user controls...tick all boxes and click apply.

For the user account, go to control panel,click on user accounts, snap and send it here

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Esji80:

Right click on the app you want to install, go to properties, advanced then user controls...tick all boxes and click apply.

For the user account, go to control panel,click on user accounts, snap and send it here

Will try this and update you soonest. Thanks chief for your time n response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Esji80(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Will try this and update you soonest. Thanks chief for your time n response
Ok
Welcome
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dailynaijanew10: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VoltageDivida(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Good day guys. Please I need the scrap of the laptop in the picture. The Complete body and keyboard of the scrap should be intact, it can be with or without the board and other internals. The model is Dell inspiron 15 (the old one)

Hmu on zero nine one 3 5 7 5 7 1 7 4 if you have

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adebowale1616: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please help, after I re-install Microsoft word/excel on my laptop, my laptop can't find my printer again.

I have tried all I could, but it's not detecting the printer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Adebowale1616:
Please help, after I re-install Microsoft word/excel on my laptop, my laptop can't find my printer again.

I have tried all I could, but it's not detecting the printer.

Reinstall the printer driver again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Good day guys. Please I need the scrap of the laptop in the picture. The Complete body and keyboard of the scrap should be intact, it can be with or without the board and other internals. The model is Dell inspiron 15 (the old one)

Hmu on zero nine one 3 5 7 5 7 1 7 4 if you have

Snap the top and bottom pic BTW your moniker is cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VoltageDivida(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Here it is..

udemzyudex:

Snap the top and bottom pic BTW your moniker is cool

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BelieverDE: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
aysnoopy:
Hello house..
Good evening.
My laptop just refuse to power on. The connection light doesn't show at all when I plug it to electricity. Although d battery is bad right from time but it's working without battery
No light to show the charger is plugged despite the fact that the charger is very okay. Thus, the laptop is not working .
What could be the cause and how can it be fixed.

LAPTOP MAKER IS DELL

Have you been able to fix your laptop?
How did it go?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BelieverDE: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good day Nlanders

My HP laptop no longer powers on. The light doesn't show even after plugging the power cable to it.

Please, kindly assist me on how to fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
BelieverDE:
Good day Nlanders

My HP laptop no longer powers on. The light doesn't show even after plugging the power cable to it.

You need to see a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can help you fix it.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BelieverDE: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
udemzyudex:

You need to see a laptop technician, if you're in lag I can help you fix it.

Thanks but I don't live in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aysnoopy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
BelieverDE:

Have you been able to fix your laptop?
How did it go?

It is working well now.
I don't even know what's wrong with it. It just start working by itself

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Here it is..

Available
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
BelieverDE:

Thanks but I don't live in Lagos. I'm in Delta

Noted.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Newusername(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
BelieverDE:
Good day Nlanders

Same problem as mine. I gave it to a technician and he said it was the panel. So prolly it might be the panel. You can either replace it with a new panel or you repair the faulty panel. Merçi.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BelieverDE: 5:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Newusername:

Same problem as mine. I gave it to a technician and he said it was the panel. So prolly it might be the panel. You can either replace it with a new panel or you repair the faulty panel. Merçi.
Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cashuki(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Hello house my dell laptop has power up problems, when i switch it on it shows only caps lock light i would have to hold the power button to off it and try again, sometimes to no avail but it comes on after about 30 minutes of trying please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by indadi(m): 1:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning
My HP g61 suddenly turned off while I was working on it and has refused to boot.
When I tried troubleshooting the board all parts connected to the power shows there is voltage on the board and the battery terminal reads 17-18 volts which is not supposed to be so I guess.
I think I am getting something wrong maybe because I taught myself using YouTube and other online thats why I can't seem to understand the problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning great minds. I just noticed some green lines in my laptop screen. How can I remove it please?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2021
cashuki:
Hello house my dell laptop has power up problems, when i switch it on it shows only caps lock light i would have to hold the power button to off it and try again, sometimes to no avail but it comes on after about 30 minutes of trying please help
once had the same issue. This YouTube video helped me to fix it

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChristineC: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello house,
What can cause a laptop to keep going off when you power it on? It may eventually boot up after several trials.
Power supply is good and fan works too.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
indadi:
Good morning
My HP g61 suddenly turned off while I was working on it and has refused to boot.
When I tried troubleshooting the board all parts connected to the power shows there is voltage on the board and the battery terminal reads 17-18 volts which is not supposed to be so I guess.
I think I am getting something wrong maybe because I taught myself using YouTube and other online thats why I can't seem to understand the problem

Check the impedance of the discharging MOSFET,it is supposed to block charger volt from going to battery terminal.

This will cause a short to groundon the battery section,but your mobo should power on with only charger but not with battery.

Is your standby IC reading,did you the impedance of all coils to see if there a short to ground on all sections of the mobo?

First thing first when you handle a mobo, check for any physical damage, then check impedance before proceeding to check anything.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thehardcoreunkn:
Good morning great minds. I just noticed some green lines in my laptop screen. How can I remove it please?

Start saving for a new screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
ChristineC:
Hello house,
What can cause a laptop to keep going off when you power it on? It may eventually boot up after several trials.
Power supply is good and fan works too.

It will be very hard to tell exactly what the problem is unless a technician handles it.

A dead CMOS battery can also cause it though.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

Start saving for a new screen.
how much? embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ChristineC: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

It will be very hard to tell exactly what the problem is unless a technician handles it.

A dead CMOS battery can also cause it though.
thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnnyblue: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2021
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRENDING TECHNOLOGIES, BUSINESS, FINANCE & MARKETING AROUND THE WORLD ??

�CLICK ON THE LINK IN BIO!��www.trendingmtechs..com
YOU WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE KIND OF AMAZING STUFF YOU WILL FIND.

��GO HERE� www.trendingmtechs..com
TO✍️ VISIT THE WEBSITE, ITS FREE!!!

IT'S �ENTERTAINING �INFORMATIVE ✔️EDUCATIVE. FOR ALL AGE GROUP.

PLS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE� https:///3uPdEcb � FOR AMAZING & EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS.

�PROMO? �CALL or WHATSAPP �+233205667449

ARGUABLY THE BEST PLACE TO STAY INFORMED AND AHEAD � CLICK�www.trendingmtechs..com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WebDevExpert(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
My computer mouse pointer is uncontrollable. It runs around my computer screen freely no matter how hard I try to control it. Is there a quick fix to it or should I visit a technician?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.