Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1269591 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcdokwe(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Olajydeey:
Biko,advice me on this issue.
I took my laptop to an engineer to replace my hard drive for me & he said he wanted to service my laptop for me.
I ageeed,
But after servicing, the screen stopped displaying,he said he tested another screen & it worked.
In this instance, would I b d one to pay for the screen replacement or him?
him of course, which kain yeye servicing be dawan?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Raymondj0:
it was the battery that give up few weeks ago and immediately I realize the battery is no longer working, I removed the battery and plug the system and switch it on.. The system switched on normal and I told myself I'll get a double cell battery dis month. But plugging the system yesterday evening and switch it on, the system is no longer booting to the homepage again... I'm not at home right now so I won't be able to type what the system is displaying.. But I press f1 yesterday and go to the settings..I can't see the hard disk..that's why I'm guessing it's the disk that also pack up. I'll do the screenshort tomorrow
Oh OK, have you check if the hdd has not shifted from it connector?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seankafor(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2021
My HP 840 g1 is not connecting to Bluetooth and it's not connecting to media transfer via USB..
The Bluetooth own, I have tried every possible best all to no avail..

The USB own, it's seeing my phone and I can tether internet with it, but it's telling me driver unavailable when I want to transfer files from my phone to PC..
I have installed all possible drivers but all to no avail..
I have searched and googled but all to no avail..
Please help... Windows 10 pro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2021
sabbiboi:
I just bought a laptop and it requires to activate Windows 10 pro. And it's saying I need a product key for the activation which cost a lot on the Microsoft store.

Pls, is there any other way I can activate to Windows 10?

Good Morning, I do sell genuine Activation Keys for Windows 10 Pro, Pro N, Enterprise and Education.

There is no way to activate except you use a valid activation/license key and please be careful of pirated versions as those could crash and stop working anytime.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sabbiboi: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Good Morning, I do sell genuine Activation Keys for Windows 10 Pro, Pro N, Enterprise and Education.

There is no way to activate except you use a valid activation/license key and please be careful of pirated versions as those could crash and stop working anytime.

I sent you an email message.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
sabbiboi:

Alright, I will check and revert to you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2021
sabbiboi:

I have not received any email message from you.

My email is yinks.azure@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2021
seankafor:
My HP 840 g1 is not connecting to Bluetooth and it's not connecting to media transfer via USB..
The Bluetooth own, I have tried every possible best all to no avail..

The USB own, it's seeing my phone and I can tether internet with it, but it's telling me driver unavailable when I want to transfer files from my phone to PC..
I have installed all possible drivers but all to no avail..
I have searched and googled but all to no avail..
Please help... Windows 10 pro.

Hmmmm, try and reinstall another operating system.

You don't need driver to transfer file from your phone via USB and for Windows 10 you don't need driver for Bluetooth, though it depends on the WiFi adapter installed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Klington: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
please can anyone help me out on which other browser i can download on MacBook Pro and how, because the default browser {safari} is just connecting to server when i try to open even Facebook.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Klington:
please can anyone help me out on which other browser i can download on MacBook Pro and how, because the default browser {safari} is just connecting to server when i try to open even Facebook.

You can download the following

Chrome.
Camino.
iCab.
OmniWeb.
Opera.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Klington: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yinksdavid:

You can download the following

Chrome.
Camino.
iCab.
OmniWeb.
Opera.
Please how do i download them because i can't even find them on Apple store.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Klington:

Please how do i download them because i can't even find them on Apple store.

You’ll need to use a different web browser (like Safari) to download Chrome for Mac first:

Open Safari (or other web browser) then navigate to google.com/chrome

Hit Download Chrome for Mac

A new window will appear asking you to agree to the Terms of Use. If you agree, click on Accept and Install.

When the Chrome for Mac download is finished, open the file called googlechrome.dmg and go through the installation process

Drag the Chrome icon to the Applications folder when asked — the last step before you finally have Chrome on Mac

Launch Google Chrome from Applications or straight from your Dock

Remove the Google Chrome download for Mac from the Downloads folder by dragging it to the Trash.

NOTE: The same applies to other browser you want to down load on Mac. Now that you know how to download Google Chrome, you might want to make Chrome default browser on Mac. To do this, simply open it and click the three dots in the top-right corner, followed by Settings, then in the Default Browser section click Make Default.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tonyblac: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
udemzyudex:

Dell laptop no longer working and hdd is the fault?

Pls explain more, BTW budget #16k for 1tb

Please I have one for sale
send me a whatsapp message @07054001429
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by honcdm01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Help, my MacBook is not charging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Good Morning All,

If you are having issues with installing or updating your Windows 10 OS, you experience any issue after installation, need to know how best to utilize your Windows 10 or you are curious for knowledge purposes about Windows 10 OS, Kindly reach out to me via yinks.azure@gmail.com or the whatsapp number below on my signature and I would be glad to assist. Thanks

This also applies to other Microsoft Applications such as Office, Office365, Outlook2019, Sharepoint2019, Dynamics CRM, Exchange Server, Windows Server.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sankabson(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Hello House,

My Apple Mac Bro is coming on or displaying anything. I noticed the Power light is on but I can’t see anything. And later the system will hot.

Tho, it has been giving me update to change that battery for a while now..

What could be the problem ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2021
500gb external hdd for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Sankabson:
Hello House,

My Apple Mac Bro is coming on or displaying anything. I noticed the Power light is on but I can’t see anything. And later the system will hot.

Tho, it has been giving me update to change that battery for a while now..

What could be the problem ?

There could be multiple reasons but since you have been notified to change the battery in the past, then that would likely be the source of the issue. Furthermore, Clearer and detailed symptoms of the issue is required to be able to drill down and confirm what the actual issue could be.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sankabson(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Thanks for your response. But please, do you have a brilliant engineer in ibadan, You can recommend for me ? I'll be glad.
Yinksdavid:

There could be multiple reasons but since you have been notified to change the battery in the past, then that would likely be the source of the issue. Furthermore, Clearer and detailed symptoms of the issue is required to be able to drill down and confirm what the actual issue could be.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Sankabson:
Thanks for your response. But please, do you have a brilliant engineer in ibadan, You can recommend for me ? I'll be glad.

You are welcome. Unfortunately, I don't have or know any (good) IT Engineer in Ibadan but issues can be solved virtually now which is an alternative.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Raymondj0:
Please any idea how much 1 terabytes hard drive will cost? I discovered my Dell laptop is no longer working and need another hard drive.

25k sir

It's available
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Archmage:
Does anyone have the keyboard of Lenovo y520 for sale?

It's available bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
WebDevExpert:
My mouse pointer is running around aimlessly and uncontrollably on my computer screen. What can I do to address this anomaly?

Urgent response, please.

You need to change the mouse pad or the track pad

I can help you with it call it what'sapp me 09014566031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Empressgifted(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day guys, please my laptop, Lenovo Thinkpad X131e is displaying these. What may be the cause and what can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Holardimeji94(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Empressgifted:
Good day guys, please my laptop, Lenovo Thinkpad X131e is displaying these. What may be the cause and what can I do?
your hard drive is shaking.. you need to adjust it open the back remove the hdd and put it back

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Empressgifted(f): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Holardimeji94:
your hard drive is shaking.. you need to adjust it open the back remove the hdd and put it back

Thank you so much, it worked
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by WebDevExpert(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Adewale1603:
uninstall the mouse driver from the device managers
and restart your system
Thanks bro. I will try out your suggestion.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Buildersalami: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Core i7, 12gig ram, 4gig graphics card, 500gig hard drive with two DVD ROM spaces at cheaper rate. (08144773414)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Floda: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thehardcoreunkn:
Good morning great minds. I just noticed some green lines in my laptop screen. How can I remove it please?

Noticed same on my screen as at December last year.
Currently my screen is blank, doesn't show any thing but comes up once in a while for like 15 min and goes blank again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Floda: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

Start saving for a new screen.

Same thing happened to my screen Boss.

Currently its blank and doesn't show anything.
Please what can I do??

Hp Elitebook 8540p

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.