Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273855 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Uriel12:
Good afternoon house.
Anytime I connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, with a USB wifi card, it shows limited.
Connected but no internet access.

What can I do?
Do you data of your device, if yes , are you using a vpn or did you set t up before , perhaps you should disable it or connect it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2021
jackcanfield:
Thank you I just changed the board and like Ii said used two different batteries

If you just change the board, then it's a board issue unless it was working fine before now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Uriel12:
Good afternoon house.
Anytime I connect my mobile hotspot to my laptop, with a USB wifi card, it shows limited.
Connected but no internet access.

What can I do?

Go to network center, locate your phone hotspot among the connected device and forget it, then connect again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

If you just change the board, then it's a board issue unless it was working fine before now.
okay well so what do I do now, moreover the guy who fixed it tested a battery that was working fine, but he isn't picking is calls so I had to go get another battery, which only charge on a count 1234 then it stop charging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerry59: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Any help pls?
Jerry59:
Good evening gurus... my laptop stopped showing WiFi all of sudden... I normally connect it to my phone hotspots when I need to browse but it’s not there anymore... I have restarted the system couple times but still same... help pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerry59: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerry59:
Any help pls?
The first image is where I normally locate the WiFi but now it’s no longer there... The second image is settings and what it’s showing even WiFi can’t be found there... the third and fourth image is what comes up when I click on troubleshoot... kindly help bosses

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerry59:
The first image is where I normally locate the WiFi but now it’s no longer there... The second image is settings and what it’s showing even WiFi can’t be found there... the third and fourth image is what comes up when I click on troubleshoot... kindly help bosses

Snap the back of your laptop

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerry59: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Snap the back of your laptop
This side?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ennyj01(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hi everyone, good evening.

Please my system speaker just stopped working, it is saying "No Audio Output Device is installed". Please what can be wrong with it?

Find attached an image of it.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerry59:
This side?

Take out this cover with screw driver, see if you will locate the WiFi card there then check if the cable are connected properly.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerry59: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Take out this cover with screw driver, see if you will locate the WiFi card there then check if the cable are connected properly.
Okay I’ll do as you’ve said and get back to you

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aspireahead(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is a cry for help and to see if I can salvage anything from this situation. Bought a Mac from a friend and it shuts down randomly, especially when I go online. 2 of the keys initially were not working and it has turned to 4 now. What can I do apart from throwing it away?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimeonOTC(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Goodday guys,
I switched on my PC this morning, it switched on, then display a multicolour on the screen and then switch off without even booting, or staying up to 3secs.
It's a new laptop I bought last year and this is the first time am experiencing this.
The screen and harddrive is very well okay because it has work fine before but when I switched it off, charge the battery and switch on again, that same problem comes up again.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Reality11: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone. I want to learn a digital skill(Salesforce admin/developer) hence my need for a laptop.

I have a budget for 180k (+/- 10k)

I have no knowledge about laptop specification and their prices, can you please recommend a good laptop Thet would fit my budget?

Anyone?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vivypretty(f): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
udemzyudex:

LOL. MIA? Well I'm always busy but you didn't even answer any of the questions I asked you.
I answered your questions yet no reply.
I want to take it for repair but first I want to know if you have an idea of what could be the problem so that my system is not used for practicals.
Can I pm you? Maybe I can send a picture of the response I am getting.
Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
vivypretty:

I answered your questions yet no reply.
I want to take it for repair but first I want to know if you have an idea of what could be the problem so that my system is not used for practicals.
Can I pm you? Maybe I can send a picture of the response I am getting.
Thank you

My bad, I thought have replied your msg, from the answer you gave, since your laptop doesn't shutdown properly, it must have corrupt your operating system.

All you have to is reinstall the operating system, this process will back up all your files like documents, videos music etc except application setup and drivers to windows old
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vivypretty(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

My bad, I thought have replied your msg, from the answer you gave, since your laptop doesn't shutdown properly, it must have corrupt your operating system.

All you have to is reinstall the operating system, this process will back up all your files like documents, videos music etc except application setup and drivers to windows old
But there is no option to reinstall the operating system, I guess a technician will know what to do.
I am trying to post the picture of the response I got, here but it's not loading.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vivypretty(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wahbo94: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2021
@poster
Please I've been unable to use Bluetooth on my lappy despite multiple driving.

Again my mouse is moving faster than required.

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerry59:
Okay I’ll do as you’ve said and get back to you

Hello Jerry59, Is the issue resolved now, There are some troubleshooting that should resolve the issues even before you try uncoupling your hardware such as enabling Network Icon in Group Policy Editor, restarting the network services, registry fix, etc. Each of this actions has steps to be followed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
wahbo94:
@poster
Please I've been unable to use Bluetooth on my lappy despite multiple driving.

Again my mouse is moving faster than required.

Thank you

More info is required. You need to be more specific when sharing issues experienced.

What OS are you using?

When did the issue start?

Were you able to connect before?

What does multiple driving mean?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
vivypretty:

But there is no option to reinstall the operating system, I guess a technician will know what to do.
I am trying to post the picture of the response I got, here but it's not loading.

You can reinstall the OS via multiple options. Kindly search for reinstall windows 10 OS on the searchbox in Nairaland and you will get an article that contains different ways to achieve it. You can reach out if you were not able to get the article.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:
Goodday guys,
I switched on my PC this morning, it switched on, then display a multicolour on the screen and then switch off without even booting, or staying up to 3secs.
It's a new laptop I bought last year and this is the first time am experiencing this.
The screen and harddrive is very well okay because it has work fine before but when I switched it off, charge the battery and switch on again, that same problem comes up again.

What is your Laptop make?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:
Goodday guys,

Also, i have a link that has troubleshooting steps for solution to what you experience but due to the restriction on here, would not be able to share it but you can reach via my signature or suggest ways i can send it to you via the channel here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimeonOTC(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yinksdavid:

What is your Laptop make?

Hp 8460p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SimeonOTC(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Also, i have a link that has troubleshooting steps for solution to what you experience but due to the restriction on here, would not be able to share it but you can reach via my signature or suggest ways i can send it to you via the channel here.
Okay...it's getting worst..
It's no long ler booting..
It just on, show the power light, 1 keyboard light (sometimes blocking), fan working, and then, switched off..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
SimeonOTC:

Okay...it's getting worst..
It's no long ler booting..
It just on, show the power light, 1 keyboard light (sometimes blocking), fan working, and then, switched off..

Okay got it. will reach out to you asap.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerry59: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yinksdavid:

Hello Jerry59, Is the issue resolved now, There are some troubleshooting that should resolve the issues even before you try uncoupling your hardware such as enabling Network Icon in Group Policy Editor, restarting the network services, registry fix, etc. Each of this actions has steps to be followed.
I’m yet to resolve the issue cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerry59:
I’m yet to resolve the issue cry

sent an email so you can respond and will share the troubleshooting steps you can take via email.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by vivypretty(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yinksdavid:

You can reinstall the OS via multiple options. Kindly search for reinstall windows 10 OS on the searchbox in Nairaland and you will get an article that contains different ways to achieve it. You can reach out if you were not able to get the article.
This is what my computer is displaying, so there is no way of googling or downloading anything

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
vivypretty:

This is what my computer is displaying, so there is no way of googling or downloading anything

You are not asked to google or download. I understand you are unable to even loggin but you can reinstall, repair or restore your system to an earlier date even without logging in.

Have you even seen or read the article i asked you to search for?

The steps are quite much hence the reason i gave you an alternative to check for the article. If you can't get it then send me an email and can share a material you can use. If you also need to be guided, then let me know.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
vivypretty:

I have sent you an email notification on here. Kindly respond so i can send the material to help you resolve the issue(100% Confirmed)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.