Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265308 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
sirvvy:

sad Ooh well, now I know but is there any solution to the issue of the flickering mouse (a rotating icon) because it just started recently.
it might be your hard drive, too much of loads on it, apps, programs. you need to scan, defragment, clean junks, caches system files, e.t.c. try to upgrade the ram to 8gb also.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzy11(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
How much can I get an HP Folio 9480m cooling fan cause have searched on jiji but couldn't find anyone abeg ?
Reason for me changing my Laptop Fan is that now when I boot it on it starts making noise and I noticed that when I loose the laptop and boot it on I watched as the fan was running so fast and not blowing any air at all .So, I believed it needs replacement. Thus, my question.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ayox1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening, Pls computer guru's help me, without operating/touching my system, it operates by itself. Like moving of cursor, opening of files e.t.c.
Pls what's wrong with the system and what's the solution to it??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Petrobrass:
Good evening
I want to have an idea on how much it would cost me to service a laptop and laptop fan's price
depend on loaction at list 3k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
ayox1:
Good evening, Pls computer guru's help me, without operating/touching my system, it operates by itself. Like moving of cursor, opening of files e.t.c.
Pls what's wrong with the system and what's the solution to it??

if your laptop is touchscreen definitely your touch has issue be that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Tolzy11:
How much can I get an HP Folio 9480m cooling fan cause have searched on jiji but couldn't find anyone abeg ?
Reason for me changing my Laptop Fan is that now when I boot it on it starts making noise and I noticed that when I loose the laptop and boot it on I watched as the fan was running so fast and not blowing any air at all .So, I believed it needs replacement. Thus, my question.
7k to change the fan.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzy11(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2021
horllamy:

7k to change the fan.
Nope, I can't pay that it's way too expensive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Petrobrass:
Good evening
I want to have an idea on how much it would cost me to service a laptop

I will do that for you

It’s 5k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ayox1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
horllamy:

if your laptop is touchscreen definitely your touch has issue be that.
not touche screen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnwin5: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please I'm looking for complete screen for hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-cd0xxx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
johnwin5:
Please I'm looking for complete screen for hp pavilion x360 convertible 14-cd0xxx

Available
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnwin5: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

Available
How much with flex for the system.. And drop ur number let me call u please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
johnwin5:

How much with flex for the system.. And drop ur number let me call u please

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Waladade4luv(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
"Windows explorer is restarting" please my system no gree boot what's the solution

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nigol: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please I want to buy a Hp elitebook 840 G4 core i7, 8gb ram for 180K, London used. Is it a good buy?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by femiasaolu2014: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Where can one purchase high-quality thermal paste in Lagos - Computer village?

Is Konga/Jumia any good?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tobilinoP(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
I would like to change the screen of a Lenovo Flex 5, kindly reply if you can do it, in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abeebayo0106(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please my fellow nairalander
How can i recover my damage or crash HDD?
Please I need help or anybody that can help me.
My laptop can't read the hard drive anymore
My files are very important to me
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Abeebayo0106:
Please my fellow nairalander
How can i recover my damage or crash HDD?
Please I need help or anybody that can help me.
My laptop can't read the hard drive anymore
My files are very important to me

First of all get an external hard drive casing and put the hdd inside, then connect to another system and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2021
tobilinoP:
I would like to change the screen of a Lenovo Flex 5, kindly reply if you can do it, in Lagos

Lenovo ideapad flex 5?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abeebayo0106(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

First of all get an external hard drive casing and put the hdd inside, then connect to another system and see.
Am doing that right now but still the same thing.
Just making sound and sign but still not showing or come up on the system

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abeebayo0106(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abeebayo0106:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by NoToPile: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good day please what can be done to fix this blue screen.

It first started with the laptop not shutting down completely until the battery drains. Then it shows this stuff very often, now more often than before.

I had brought it back from the service center where i was told the panel was bad and they changed it because it was still under warranty. Prior to that it was new laptop I just tested it and kept it away, only for me to put it on about 10months later and it didn't come on.

About 1 month after the repair the non shutting down issue started, then very recently this blue screen wahala.

'stop code system thread exception not handled

What failed: iaStorAVC.sys

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abeebayo0106:

Right click on my computer, manage, disk management.

See if you can see it there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abeebayo0106(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
udemzyudex:

Right click on my computer, manage, disk management.

See if you can see it there.
Bro still not there ooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fadajasi(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Hi, Please i need to replace my speakers on my macbook pro 2015 15 inch

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Taccessories12: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
*Good morning to you all
My name is T-accessories & Gadget
We sell iphones , We swap and We also Repair, We sell Laptops, We sell all kinds of phone accessories like Airpods, power Banks, chargers(laptops and phones) , memory cards, Bluetooth devices, screenguards and lot more. We deliver inside and outside Lagos
Please do your Best to patronize us.God bless you*

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adeinfinit(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good evening, I think my Toshiba Portege r930 hard drive crashed as it no longer boots into windows. Can the drive be changed to ssd and how much if it’s possible.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seankafor(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Where can o download ms office for Windows 11
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by saraclay: 3:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Was facing severe issues with origin downloads. As it stuck while resuming download. But after some struggle, I found a helpful post you may interested in. You can check it here https://softsfreak.com/fix-origin-stuck-on-resuming.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adiob200(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
My laptop was operating on window 10 before I format it...but when i formatted it I was unable to control the brightness. ..everything just bright...pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.