Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267513 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by highcurrent: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2021
gingger:

Write it on a USB then and install.

I prefer that method to disc.
Hw do I do that please... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Karsun24(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Guru in the house please help me out and I want to know the cause to avoid future occurrence

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Karsun24:
Guru in the house please help me out and I want to know the cause to avoid future occurrence

Go to system configuration,boot, legacy click on enable,save and exist.

Type the number written on the screen and click enter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Karsun24(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
udemzyudex:

Go to system configuration,boot, legacy click on enable,save and exist.

Type the number written on the screen and click enter.
The Number is not appearing after so many attempts

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Karsun24:

The Number is not appearing after so many attempts

7431 plus enter.

That's it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Karsun24(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
udemzyudex:

7431 plus enter.
Boss I keep pressing the Number but to no avail

That's it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Karsun24:

Press it and click the enter button.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Karsun24(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
udemzyudex:

Press it and click the enter button.
U mean I should be pressing the Numbers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Karsun24:

U mean I should be pressing the Numbers

Hmmm... This is getting serious o,I'm suprise this thing is giving you issue.

It's simple,the numbers is written there + enter.

Just type the number, don't worry about seeing it.
Just type it and press enter it will go.

If it doesn't then probably your keyboard is bad.

When you enable legacy, save and exist.
4 numbers + enter will appear,just like the one on the screen shot you posted, press it and click the enter key.

Simple.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Foster31(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Computer gurus please i am facing a challenge. When i boot on my Hp laptop,it will show the windows logo then write please wait. For like 20-30mins,the "please wait" signal will still be there until the laptop goes off on its own or I forcefully off it by removing the battery. Please what could be the problem? Thank you for your quick response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Foster31:
Computer gurus please i am facing a challenge. When i boot on my Hp laptop,it will show the windows logo then write please wait. For like 20-30mins,the "please wait" signal will still be there until the laptop goes off on its own or I forcefully off it by removing the battery. Please what could be the problem? Thank you for your quick response

Possible fault

1. Bad RAM

2. Weak hard drive.

See a laptop technician, because if it is a bad HDD,and it continues you might end up crashing the HDD that way, meaning if might be very difficult to retrieve back your files.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dyn4casie(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please how much is hp pavilion 15 cs motherboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
dyn4casie:
Please how much is hp pavilion 15 cs motherboard?

Which of the pavilion 15?

Post pictures of the motherboard or the pavilion 15 model number.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordPherule(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still Selling:
- Google Voice Logs: Get your GV to text US #.
- Phone Number Portal for Web/App Verification - viz you can create WhatsApp for various countries.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) Logs.
- Other unindexed logs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

Possible fault

1. Bad RAM

2. Weak hard drive.

See a laptop technician, because if it is a bad HDD,and it continues you might end up crashing the HDD that way, meaning if might be very difficult to retrieve back your files.

I agree with this cool

It’s most likely a failing hdd. It’s best you quickly visit a technician, so you can quickly backup your data before further damage.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dyn4casie(m): 12:06am On Dec 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

Which of the pavilion 15?

Post pictures of the motherboard or the pavilion 15 model number.

hp pavilion 15-cs2253nia
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SirbobbyDgreat: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please help I can’t even press my password as this stupid stuff keep showing and also the laptop is just making beeping sound

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Please help I can’t even press my password as this stupid stuff keep showing and also the laptop is just making beeping sound

Your keyboard is bad and needs replacement.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SirbobbyDgreat: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

Your keyboard is bad and needs replacement.
I tried another keyboard the same thing I don’t think it’s the keyboard that stuff popping up is what’s responsible for it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by richy02(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please, guys I need help, whenever I turn my PC on, it comes on but stays in a boot loop and the screen goes black, while the caps lock key continues to blink, please, how do I solve this problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
I tried another keyboard the same thing I don’t think it’s the keyboard that stuff popping up is what’s responsible for it

I still believe it's either a keyboard issue or the keyboard part on the sio have issues.

You can try other options though.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
richy02:
Please, guys I need help, whenever I turn my PC on, it comes on but stays in a boot loop and the screen goes black, while the caps lock key continues to blink, please, how do I solve this problem?

How many times does it blink?

So many things can cause a blank display,the number of blinks will help narrow it down.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
go into the device manager, and uninstall the internal keyboard, before you try it with an external keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SirbobbyDgreat: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Adewale1603:
go into the device manager, and uninstall the internal keyboard, before you try it with an external keyboard.
I can’t even access the laptop as those things popping up won’t let me put password
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xalex77c: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

How many times does it blink?

So many things can cause a blank display,the number of blinks will help narrow it down.

Good day bro... 6 keys close to each other on my laptop's keyboard just stopped working... at first they worked when I applied more pressure when punching them, but now, they stopped working... how much do you think I can repair them for? Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
xalex77c:
Good day bro... 6 keys close to each other on my laptop's keyboard just stopped working... at first they worked when I applied more pressure when punching them, but now, they stopped working... how much do you think I can repair them for? Thanks

You have to replace the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xalex77c: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

You have to replace the keyboard.
it's a Lenovo e431, how much will it cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
xalex77c:

it's a Lenovo e431, how much will it cost?

#14k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshua166: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

#14k
hello can i have your number ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
I can’t even access the laptop as those things popping up won’t let me put password
reset the laptop by removing the battery, if it is a removable one, press and hold the power button for 1min. and reinsert the battery back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Joshua166: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can any engineer here reprogram bios ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.