Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1276778 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

Bro, how much is the average price to RELOAD the OS of a laptop to the latest version of windows 10?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joshjc(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yeah ,I know.

If you can loosen the screws at the back, unplug the battery and plug it back.
I've opened it this evening, it's still the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Please guys I need the link to download windows 10 on my pc,I don't want to use those CDs they sell...I'm currently on windows 8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sirvvy: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please I reinstalled windows 10 but I noticed there is no Bluetooth again, is it possible to get the Bluetooth driver file?

(Hp envy dv6 AMD)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
joshjc:
I've opened it this evening, it's still the same

Go and confirm with another battery first, I'll suggest you take it to an engr that Will help you troubleshoot it with another battery without having to buy it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
sirvvy:
Please I reinstalled windows 10 but I noticed there is no Bluetooth again, is it possible to get the Bluetooth driver file?

(Hp envy dv6 AMD)

Install the drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hotspotbro(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
EvilSec:
Please guys I need the link to download windows 10 on my pc,I don't want to use those CDs they sell...I'm currently on windows 8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sirvvy: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Install the drivers.

Can I download it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SmartHanif(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good evening all,
My laptop is shutting itself down with a little crack sound, what could be the possible damage pls?
Thank you!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joshjc(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Go and confirm with another battery first, I'll suggest you take it to an engr that Will help you troubleshoot it with another battery without having to buy it.
ok,thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by boolee(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2022
My Laptop is kinda stalling whenever I switch it on with the keyboard mouse not moving at all and the keyboard mouse is showing a small bright Yellow light there. Nothing seems to be moving on the screen it's only bringing an errory message.

Thou the keyboard keys are all working.

But I can't navigate anywhere on the desktop screen.

Any help please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PlaysNigeria: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello guys, my laptop started saying, I need to activate windows license.
How do fix this? It's windows 11
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jubianose(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pls House, I am in need of this motherboard pic below. Anyone who has it should pls contact me I will buy it. Its touchscreen HP 2015.

Chech the pics below to get the code number.

The system is hp 2015 Notebook (touchscreen).

The code is:
AHL50/ABL52 LA-C701P
Rev: 1.0

Laptop Engineers can use the code to find the exact board. Incase if you have it or know someone that sells computer accessories or computer parts that may have it, pls get in touch here.

Thanks

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pussyjuliet(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good day everyone. I've been using this PC since couple of months ago without any problem. It started giving issues yesterday in which some numbers and alphabets on the keypads are not responding when pressed.

However, am now making use of the on-screen keyboard which is so frustrating.

Now my question is this; do I have to give it to an engineer, or it's something I can easily fix on my own? Any idea on how to fix this will be appreciated. Please help. Thanks.

skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
pussyjuliet:

Good day everyone. I've been using this PC since couple of months ago without any problem. It started giving issues yesterday in which some numbers and alphabets on the keypads are not responding when pressed.

However, am now making use of the on-screen keyboard which is so frustrating.

Now my question is this; do I have to give it to an engineer, or it's something I can easily fix on my own? Any idea on how to fix this will be appreciated. Please help. Thanks.

it should fix itself with time. a simple restart should fix this, but if it does not. take it to engineer to service the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Explorers(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hi guys.

Please can i get another case/cover for my laptop, Lenovo B51-30

Ive used much glue on this and is really looking bad.

Thanks.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good afternoon all, please help me with my Dell laptop, whenever I connected my charger to it, the charger light keep blinking and the laptop will not turn on. I have tried removing the battery and press the power for 30 seconds as advice on Dell forum but the problem still persist.

Please who have had this issue in the past and how did you get it solved .

Please help me all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
nurez305:
Good afternoon all, please help me with my Dell laptop, whenever I connected my charger to it, the charger light keep blinking and the laptop will not turn on. I have tried removing the battery and press the power for 30 seconds as advice on Dell forum but the problem still persist.

Please who have had this issue in the past and how did you get it solved .

Please help me all

Pls don't connect the charger again.

Else it will continue to cause serious damage to the board which might result to replacement.

There is a short circuit on the board,I'll advise you see a laptop technician or if you're in lag you can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
udemzyudex:

Else it will continue to cause serious damage to the board which might result to replacement.

There is a short circuit on the board,I'll advise you see a laptop technician or if you're in lag you can reach me on 08064724259
Thank you so much, I just call you on phone now, I will give you a call tomorrow to confirm your availability before coming.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by boolee(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
boolee:
My Laptop is kinda stalling whenever I switch it on with the keyboard mouse not moving at all and the keyboard mouse is showing a small bright Yellow light there. Nothing seems to be moving on the screen it's only bringing an errory message.

Thou the keyboard keys are all working.

But I can't navigate anywhere on the desktop screen.

Any help please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
PlaysNigeria:
Hello guys, my laptop started saying, I need to activate windows license.
How do fix this? It's windows 11

You will need to get a product/activation key for it and i do sell the keys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=109135972][/quote]

Kindly reach out via email for the windows 10 set up file.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Hotspotbro(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Yinksdavid:

Hmm, my PC can't run win 10. Windows 8.1 would be appreciated
owiateda@protonmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nurez305(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

This man actually change my thinking today that professional laptop engineer exist in Nigeria, although this was due to my previous experience with most quack/YouTube engineer that keep spoiling people's device.

He fix my laptop and I was wow with it because it was error free which shows that he knows the job well.

I really appreciate your effort today and I recommend him to anyone searching for laptop/desktop technician.

Once again, thank you for your excellent work

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
nurez305:
This man actually change my thinking today that professional laptop engineer exist in Nigeria, although this was due to my previous experience with most quack/YouTube engineer that keep spoiling people's device.

He fix my laptop and I was wow with it because it was error free which shows that he knows the job well.

I really appreciate your effort today and I recommend him to anyone searching for laptop/desktop technician.

Once again, thank you for your excellent work

Thanks for the review,I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
udemzyudex na your mate. engineer pass engineer.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yinksdavid(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Hmm, my PC can't run win 10. Windows 8.1 would be appreciated
owiateda@protonmail.com

I dont have for windows 8 but you should be able to get the set up file from the microsoft website.

Will send you the link if i get the chance to search for it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Adewale1603:
udemzyudex na your mate. engineer pass engineer.
grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Michaelesoimeme(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n2AJWdLYCg
Visual studio code XHR failed error alternative solution vs vsix
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Breezzy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Game lags when not being plugged but works good with battery plugged in, what may be the reason
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Breezzy:
Game lags when not being plugged but works good with battery plugged in, what may be the reason
Do you mean when playing game on your laptop, it lags when connected to chargeR but works well on battery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.