Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265419 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SmartHanif(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Greetings everyone!
Of recent when I tried charging my laptop the charging icon shows but the charging percentage doesn't increase, I tried plugging it without battery it's developing same issue. Experts in the house pls what could be the possible problem?
Thank you all!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2022
SmartHanif:
Greetings everyone!
Of recent when I tried charging my laptop the charging icon shows but the charging percentage doesn't increase, I tried plugging it without battery it's developing same issue. Experts in the house pls what could be the possible problem?
Thank you all!

What's the model of your laptop?

Btw plugging without battery won't make it charge cheesy but then have you confirmed with another charger or battery?

You can also go to device manager and uninstall the battery driver and restart your laptop to see if it will work.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by general111(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good day people

Can this graphics card run fifa22..
Intel hd 3000, it is on a corei7 processor.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Good morning everyone

I'd like to know if the xraydisk sata3 hard disk drive 512gbSSD is compatible with Dell latitude E5430

Thank you

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
UzumakiItachi:
Good morning everyone

I'd like to know if the xraydisk sata3 hard disk drive 512gbSSD is compatible with Dell latitude E5430

Thank you

Yes,it uses a SATA connector,it will work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yes,it uses a SATA connector,it will work.

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by frankobobby(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please, can i know the price of lenovo ideapad 110-151BR screen, and is way bill possible?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Your location please

frankobobby:
Please, can i know the price of lenovo ideapad 110-151BR screen, and is way bill possible?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by frankobobby(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
ebab:
Your location please

Ogun state
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
I install pes 2013 but it's not playing and I'm unable to install direct X on the system.

When I try to open the game it will say:
"the dynamic library rld.dll failed to load"

Can someone put me through pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your laptop?

Btw plugging without battery won't make it charge cheesy but then have you confirmed with another charger or battery?

You can also go to device manager and uninstall the battery driver and restart your laptop to see if it will work.

I install pes 2013 but it's not playing and I'm unable to install direct X on the system.

When I try to open the game it will say:
"the dynamic library rld.dll failed to load"

Can someone put me through pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DoveofPeace(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have clean 15'6 glossy screen for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
DoveofPeace:
I have clean 15'6 glossy screen for sale

Modules,module or paper?

State it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DoveofPeace(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=udemzyudex post=118070849]

Modules,module or paper?

Normal modules not paper
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=DoveofPeace post=118071928][/quote]

How much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
please, what is the price of hp 640 g1 backlit keyboard, and fhd screen if available. waybill price also, my location is uyo.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DoveofPeace(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
udemzyudex:

How much?

Just 17k glossy

Chat me up zero 8 zero 351348 two one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
DoveofPeace:

Just 17k glossy

Chat me up zero 8 zero 351348 two one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
i have a 15.6 screen for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yomzyboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
I use an elitebook x360 7th gen.. if I mistakenly touch the power button , it goes into a sleep mode and won’t come on for a long period of time. The caps lock button light would show though, what can i do please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gondon(m): 5:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Greetings Ops and other gurus

My PC problem is dat; I need a good laptop for Programming and with good battery life.

Budget (70k to 75k)
Can likely Topup a little if need be, by selling my fone.

Please kindly assist in treating with urgency.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2022
gondon:
Greetings Ops and other gurus

My PC problem is dat; I need a good laptop for Programming and with good battery life.

Budget (70k to 75k)
Can likely Topup a little if need be, by selling my fone.

Please kindly assist in treating with urgency.

Thanks in anticipation

Unlike video editing, graphic design ,for programming you don't need a high end laptop for it.

All you need is something that is fast, which you can even achieve with a laptop that comes with a 2nd gen core i5 processor and upgraded 8gb RAM with a SATA SSD.

If you check nairaland computer/ tech market,you will see a couple of laptops within that price range, then you can negotiate with the seller or you upgrade it yourself by taking out the HDD because they will likely come with 4GB RAM and 320GB/500GB HDD..
Upgrade the RAM to 8GB by buying additional 4GB which won't cost much and probably selling the HDD or use it as an external HDD to save important files which is strongly recommended, then you buy a 256GB SSD ( though expensive but worth it)

If it is a follow come battery,you will definitely get a 4hrs + but if it's a new battery because some UK/US used laptop do come with spoilt battery and sometimes the seller will replace it with a cheaper one which won't last up to 2hrs or at most 2hrs backup.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Yomzyboy:
I use an elitebook x360 7th gen.. if I mistakenly touch the power button , it goes into a sleep mode and won’t come on for a long period of time. The caps lock button light would show though, what can i do please?

Go to battery icon, right click on it and select power option.

Check the what power button should do option and see if there's anything you can change there.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lilthony6(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Laptop for sale Lenovo Z70; Budget gaming PC

Win 11
NVIDIA 840M (2gb Vram)
Intel Core i7, 5500U
8gb RAM
1 TeraByte HDD
Full HD Screen(1920*1080p)
JBL speakers, full stereo
Intel HD 5500
17" display

120k. Whatsapp or Call me on 09053837683, or call only on 09153270409
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2022
taylormed2:
please, what is the price of hp 640 g1 backlit keyboard, and fhd screen if available. waybill price also, my location is uyo.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2022
taylormed2:

Sending a fhd screen even if package well can still be risky,I can help you handle this but it's risky,some drivers are careless when it comes to handling screen and even if you decide to use air,it's still not advisable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

Sending a fhd screen even if package well can still be risky,I can help you handle this but it's risky,some drivers are careless when it comes to handling screen and even if you decide to use air,it's still not advisable.

Let me leave it at that. What of the keyboard, my current keyboard has the shift, ctrl and alt keys stop working randomly (all at the same time) is it a hardware isuue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Willzz(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning house,please, I have an issue with my system. When I want to connect my Bluetooth keyboard, it always show
"setup blocked by group policy, contact your system administrator "
I've tried everything found on Google but it's still the same
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chidoziekingsley: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls help I'm getting a fan malfunction message on my sell latitude e6440 laptop and when I run a diagnostic test both the fan and hdd return with an error what can i do to fix this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Temmylee01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
I need help house,,, everytime I startup my Win 10 PC and after I log in, I get a message saying checking scan disk and to press any key within 8 seconds to stop the scanning.
And if I strike any keys it will boot normally.
How do I get the message to stop, I don't want my system entering fixing c stage
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sosobricon: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Temmylee01:
I need help house,,, everytime I startup my Win 10 PC and after I log in, I get a message saying checking scan disk and to press any key within 8 seconds to stop the scanning.
And if I strike any keys it will boot normally.
How do I get the message to stop, I don't want my system entering fixing c stage
Just make sure you copy out the important files and backup somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.