Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1275490 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Goldenheritage: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Help me with my system,is showing preparing automatic repair and it went off within 5 seconds if power on after this it will not on again until some minute later and off again. The battery is fully charged showing by the green light
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goldenheritage:
Help me with my system,is showing preparing automatic repair and it went off within 5 seconds if power on after this it will not on again until some minute later and off again. The battery is fully charged showing by the green light

Reinstall the operating system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Goldenheritage: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

Reinstall the operating system.
How, the computer has refuse to on since, I put charger to on it after 10 seconds it went off again and the battery is fully charged
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Goldenheritage:

How, the computer has refuse to on since, I put charger to on it after 10 seconds it went off again and the battery is fully charged

See a laptop technician.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 6:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Are you in PH

Goldenheritage:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oregan(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2022
I have a board that isn’t coming up after it was flooded with water
Can you recommend any1 that repairs motherboard in ikeja for me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
oregan:
I have a board that isn’t coming up after it was flooded with water
Can you recommend any1 that repairs motherboard in ikeja for me.

You can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
I need acer aspire 5332 keyboard at computer village Ikeja. How much please, if you have it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Kaysalas post=117296016]I need acer aspire 5332 keyboard at computer village Ikeja. How much please, if you have it[/quuote]
Available hit me up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Goldenheritage: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
ebab:
Are you in PH

No bro Ijebu ode
Ogun state
Any help/solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening house, my laptop screen is cloudy. Part of the display shows light even when the laptop is turned off and not connect to a power source. The light increases when I plug in a power source. Any idea what is wrong?
Attached below is the screen when the system is turned off.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Og2drake post=117300317][/quote]
How much is it bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

How much is it bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vasgas: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
please those that have use monitor to laptop VGA connection very well I need your assistance in this question.

I notice that whenever I connect my VGA cable from my laptop to the monitor, it displays for only 2 seconds then it goes blank, I have changed cable still it still persist...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Og2drake:

Last?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Vasgas:
please those that have use monitor to laptop VGA connection very well I need your assistance in this question.

I notice that whenever I connect my VGA cable from my laptop to the monitor, it displays for only 2 seconds then it goes blank, I have changed cable still it still persist...

Update the display graphic driver and see.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
taylormed2:
Good evening house, my laptop screen is cloudy. Part of the display shows light even when the laptop is turned off and not connect to a power source. The light increases when I plug in a power source. Any idea what is wrong?
Attached below is the screen when the system is turned off.

Screen is bad, that's the back light still getting voltage after shutdown.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Screen is bad, that's the back light still getting voltage after shutdown.
How much would the screen cost. Acer aspire 3 A315.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
taylormed2:

How much would the screen cost. Acer aspire 3 A315.

Budget #28-#30k for new.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vasgas: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Update the display graphic driver and see.
will it be done on the laptop? and how?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by parkervero(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Guys help me out with this issue.

I tried to reload windows 10. It loaded on the first try. I later tried to install ms office but got stuck when installing. I tried to fix it but ended up deleting some important files on windows.

So, I now tried to load the windows again then it got stuck at 17%

Below are the error messages in pictures

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
RepairZoneNl:

Available here in ikeja
I asked how much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Vasgas:

will it be done on the laptop?
and how?
l
Yes on the laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
parkervero:
Guys help me out with this issue.

I tried to reload windows 10. It loaded on the first try. I later tried to install ms office but got stuck when installing. I tried to fix it but ended up deleting some important files on windows.

So, I now tried to load the windows again then it got stuck at 17%

Below are the error messages in pictures

There's an error code there,just google the error code.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kaysalas:

Last?
Yeah
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3RNEST(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Guys, pls help me out on a very strong VPN

Free or paid one, i need someone to help me create an account with a foreign IP. not fake. And I will pay per account u create.

Interested, pls dm me on my link below.

T for thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by naijainstinct: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

At the moment I don't have anyone in ABJ.

Modified:

I thought he won't be around since his wedding is coming up soon and will be done in another state.

08055651203 Idris in Abj

He will handle it for you.
Wow, I just saw your modified post. Thank you. I will call him
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by itzzkhaliii(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Keyboard With C&E letters not working,also Speaker not working this.The laptop is Elitebook 840 G3 is it the second time I am coming across this kind of issue same variant of Laptop,the first one they change speaker still he no gree work.Drivers and everything is intact oo.

Abeg any recommendations.
Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.