Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271702 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Goodays(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2012
Your d600 is just simply runing many process at startup. What you will is disable the random startup by clicking run from start menu, type in msconfig and enter, locate startup tab,you will see some programs uncheck it to disable it. Note: a virus can cause a system to run slow. You can try system restore
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2012
Goodays: My zinox laptop does not power on any,not even a sign of power. Pls what will I do to get it working, thanks

if its not powering on
1. make sure there is power on it (check charger and adaptor)
2. u can change the RAM or if there are 2 remove one
3. take it for check up....might be the motherboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adewasco2k(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2012
nathosky: pls i need help to unlock my glo netpro modem imei 356420046454567

Flashing: 45765118
Unlocking: 64170422
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justfash50: 10:47am On May 13, 2012
please i seek urgent help here

I have a dell inspiron 1545, it got crack from the top of the screen and it appears ink is spreading on the screen.

1 do anyone knows the address of any service centre of dell in lagos.

2 How much is a new screen for dell inspiron 1545.

3 how much is the charger also.

Any info will be much appreciated. thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xtianh(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2012
Please help...i jst put on my dell d600 nd i found out that sum of the keys on the keyboard are nt longer working..keys lile 'escape, backspace,and 1 are nt workng what do i do? Please i need your help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 7:49pm On May 14, 2012
xtianh: Please help...i jst put on my dell d600 nd i found out that sum of the keys on the keyboard are nt longer working..keys lile 'escape, backspace,and 1 are nt workng what do i do? Please i need your help

symptoms of liquid spillage. you can use onscreen keyboard in the meantime.

click on start

go to run

and type osk.exe and press enter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Goodays(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks man I did remove one of the ram module still no sign of power, am thinking that the problem may coming form the power chip soldered to the motherboard. I need advice on how to locate power chip on the motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blackweaver(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2012
xtianh: Please help...i jst put on my dell d600 nd i found out that sum of the keys on the keyboard are nt longer working..keys lile 'escape, backspace,and 1 are nt workng what do i do? Please i need your help

if you're tech savvy enough you can replace your keyboard
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 15, 2012
How do i get this expired norton internet security out of my computer?.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yemisolar(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2012
hi guys i just installed windows 7 on my pc. i twas formerlly on vista. all the programms and drivers ran well. but the issue i have is the the acrobat reader, microsoft office and mozilla suddenly stopped working. i have uninstalled and installed again and the problem persists. what can i do. thank in advance. i use a compaq presario f700
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 5:30pm On May 15, 2012
yemi solar: hi guys i just installed windows 7 on my pc. i twas formerlly on vista. all the programms and drivers ran well. but the issue i have is the the acrobat reader, microsoft office and mozilla suddenly stopped working. i have uninstalled and installed again and the problem persists. what can i do. thank in advance. i use a compaq presario f700

Did you upgrade or did a clean install?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xtianh(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks so much @denzel2009 and blackweaver, infact i am using d onscreen keyboard now..bt hw much can i get the keyboard in the market so i can replace it.thnks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2012
xtianh: Thanks so much @denzel2009 and blackweaver, infact i am using d onscreen keyboard now..bt hw much can i get the keyboard in the market so i can replace it.thnks

come onn !!! the rest is for you to find out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2012
vico4u: How do i get this expired norton internet security out of my computer?.
have you uninstall it the normal way of doing it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yemisolar(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2012
denzel2009:

Did you upgrade or did a clean install?

i did a clean and install
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tunnex190: 6:41am On May 16, 2012
Hello, please I need your help urgently. I just installed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on my laptop HP 6735s. I couldn't play the game though, I shut down the laptop and later restart it but it shows the power indicator on and blank screen. I google searched blank screen problem and I got to know that it can simply be fixed by unplug the AC adapter wall power and the battery then hold down the power button for 60 seconds and re-plug the wall power and press power button . I did this a number of times but didn't work for me. Is there any other ways to solve the problem please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by febbymi: 10:19am On May 16, 2012
My system displays the message operating system not found when powered on. Changed the hard disk but still the same. Anyone plz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Paschal137(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2012
Guys,how do i update my windows 7 drivers?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akinsbobo2(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2012
pls,how can i upgrade windows vista business to windows 7 professional without losing my files and programs?thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2012
Akinsbobo2: pls,how can i upgrade windows vista business to windows 7 professional without losing my files and programs?thanks

am not sure about vitsa business to win 7 pro but it should do by just the normal upgrade remember upgrade not fresh install

from my last knowledge home/basic to professional wont do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2012
Paschal137: Guys,how do i update my windows 7 drivers?

why do you want to upgrade?

is there a faulty in current drivers?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2012
febbymi: My system displays the message operating system not found when powered on. Changed the hard disk but still the same. Anyone plz

what happened to the last time the computer was shut down

what OS do you have ?
do you have OS disc ?
did anyone change the settings in the BIOS

changing disk only works if disk is a clone or copy of disk you took out if not it wont work you have to do a fresh install
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 1:37pm On May 16, 2012
yemi solar:

i did a clean and install

which version of windows 7 and is it validated? where are you installing acrobat reader and mozilla from? (they are available online free of charge.) How are you installing MSoffice - the source and version? can you expatiate please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 1:42pm On May 16, 2012
Akinsbobo2: pls,how can i upgrade windows vista business to windows 7 professional without losing my files and programs?thanks

There's an upgrade path from vista business to windows 7 pro. You just need to get a windows 7 cd and do an in-place upgrade i.e you have to slot the cd in while you vista is on (not boot with it). It will direct you from there. You will no lose your files by doing an upgrade but its advisable to have a back-up.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 1:45pm On May 16, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

what happened to the last time the computer was shut down

what OS do you have ?
do you have OS disc ?
did anyone change the settings in the BIOS

changing disk only works if disk is a clone or copy of disk you took out if not it wont work you have to do a fresh install

febbymi: My system displays the message operating system not found when powered on. Changed the hard disk but still the same. Anyone plz

Obviously, you have changed the hard drive. Your pc is now bare metal, you need to get an operating system to install.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bontee: 2:13pm On May 16, 2012
Please help my laptop slows down to death and stop working when plugged to the adapter but works fine for some minutes when left on battery before slowing down and hanging indefinitely.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2012
Bontee: Please help my laptop slows down to death and stop working when plugged to the adapter but works fine for some minutes when left on battery before slowing down and hanging indefinitely.

thats strange never came across such issue

what OS do you have and the RAM

when was the last time you did a defrag

and also do you have programs that run at start up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yemisolar(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2012
denzel2009:

which version of windows 7 and is it validated? where are you installing acrobat reader and mozilla from? (they are available online free of charge.) How are you installing MSoffice - the source and version? can you expatiate please?

i installed windows 7 ultimate edition. it is validated. i tried to run the acrobat reader, miscosoft office and mozilla set up that i saved from my vista.

also i realisethat my battery runs down very fast. what could be the cause of this? thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2012
yemi solar:

i installed windows 7 ultimate edition. it is validated. i tried to run the acrobat reader, miscosoft office and mozilla set up that i saved from my vista.

also i realisethat my battery runs down very fast. what could be the cause of this? thanks.

why not download a fresh installation from the internet mozilla and acrobat then as for office do you have the installion disc or all the folders from the actual office installation disc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 1:22pm On May 17, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

why not download a fresh installation from the internet mozilla and acrobat then as for office do you have the installion disc or all the folders from the actual office installation disc

seconded!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LovethIfy(f): 1:50pm On May 17, 2012
Pls am in kind of mess with my system, my system is Partiton and i password the Administrators partition, now i forgot my password, so i cnt install any software,pls what can i do to login?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2012
LovethIfy: Pls am in kind of mess with my system, my system is Partiton and i password the Administrators partition, now i forgot my password, so i cnt install any software,pls what can i do to login?
what operating system are you running?

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.