Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263771 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
Gurus, my HP pavilion DV6 windows 7 home premium refused wireless lan connection to other systems. It shows the wireless of the other system and displays connected but when I open network and sharing centre it shows not connected to any network, please what can I do to correct this problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joshuaayoleye(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
when i plug in my monitor to light,it tend to show on a blue screen..bt whenever i plug it to my cpu,it goes blank...pls hlp me out with this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
tonyx4x44: Gurus, my HP pavilion DV6 windows 7 home premium refused wireless lan connection to other systems. It shows the wireless of the other system and displays connected but when I open network and sharing centre it shows not connected to any network, please what can I do to correct this problem

what do mean refuse lan connection to other systems

for you to connect to wireless you need the password after putting in the password you should be connected if not restart the router
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

what do mean refuse lan connection to other systems

for you to connect to wireless you need the password after putting in the password you should be connected if not restart the router

.do you live in europe or nigeria ?

.do you have a wireless router ?

.which device are you trying to connect to ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2012
joshua ayoleye: when i plug in my monitor to light,it tend to show on a blue screen..bt whenever i plug it to my cpu,it goes blank...pls hlp me out with this

restart and press f8 and select disable auto restart on system failure
then restart to see the blue screen usually ox000

give us th eerror code

if no joy provide your number for us to
call you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
joshua ayoleye: when i plug in my monitor to light,it tend to show on a blue screen..bt whenever i plug it to my cpu,it goes blank...pls hlp me out with this

Download Who Crashed from here http://www.resplendence.com/downloads . This software will show you to the last detail what is causing you BSOD. You should know what to do afterwards.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
denzel2009:

Download Who Crashed from here http://www.resplendence.com/downloads . This software will show you to the last detail what is causing you BSOD. You should know what to do afterwards.

denzel is that .exe file or iso image
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
deji2009:

denzel is that .exe file or iso image

It's an exe file.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Segunagagu(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2012
Plssss help me..i woke up a morning and decided to charge my laptop.so i discovered it was just blinking red..so i decided to put it on..after it finished booting..it displayed a meassage teLling me to replace d battery...d battery dat i still used before i slept..and it was still okay..i was so surprised. It was just like a dream..so nw i can only use d laptop with only electricity..if it is disconnected from d light it will go off..plss wat could be d cause..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tonyx4x44(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2012
deji2009:

.do you live in europe or nigeria ?

.do you have a wireless router ?

.which device are you trying to connect to ?

I mean pc to pc connection via wireless and to a wireless router also it after searching it shows the other system or the wireless router. After clicking connect it shows connected, but it is not and in network it shows your computer is not connected to any network
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 5hamkhan(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
mine is cruppted every time i install window
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerrywap(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2012
I had not really known that it is possible to format your system without loosing your files. until my friend directed me click here to find out howwhen the link opens, look for the search box and type How to format pc without loosing files
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Jerrywap: I had not really known that it is possible to format your system without loosing your files. until my friend directed me click here to find out howwhen the link opens, look for the search box and type How to format pc without loosing files

do you know what is to format
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pj1(f): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
my hp pavillion has refused to come on. When i switch it on, d light on d icons comes on and goes off immediately.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2012
pj1: my hp pavillion has refused to come on. When i switch it on, d light on d icons comes on and goes off immediately.

is it a desktop or laptop?

if it is a laptop is the battery full charged and have you tried it with the charger plugged in
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2012
pj1: my hp pavillion has refused to come on. When i switch it on, d light on d icons comes on and goes off immediately.
Your charge is possibly bad and the battery is not charged. Try your system with another charger.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by esorison(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2012
i used my hp laptod and shut it down. Trying to put it on later it refused to come up. Please what should i do?
etechvilla..com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blackweaver(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

is it a desktop or laptop?

if it is a laptop is the battery full charged and have you tried it with the charger plugged in

one other thing you can do is try starting it with the battery removed (obviously with the power plugged in) then if it comes on you can put back the battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jiggar(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2012
Pls,al d gurus in d hawz. I use a hp touchsmart tx2 lappy wit vista, i jst can't use d bluetooth, i can c other devices nd vice-versa,but it neva sends nor receives. Any idea on wat 2 do,any help wil b apreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Jerrywap(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Removing Boot Sector Virus
Many computer users might have faced the message “ BOOT SECTOR VIRUS. PROCEED Y/N? “ during Windows installation thus not allowing to install the operating system or you to boot operating system if already installed. Some motherboard manufacturers have put boot sector virus protection in BIOS. Boot sector is the first sector which contains DOS boot sector or commonly known as MBR (Master Boot Record) of the hard disk drive or floppy....to continue reading click here
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gsmgold: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2012
tonyx4x44: Gurus, my HP pavilion DV6 windows 7 home premium refused wireless lan connection to other systems. It shows the wireless of the other system and displays connected but when I open network and sharing centre it shows not connected to any network, please what can I do to correct this problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jiggar(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pls,al d gurus in d hawz. I use a
hp touchsmart tx2 lappy wit
vista, i jst can't use d bluetooth, i
can c other devices nd vice-
versa,but it neva sends nor
receives. Any idea on wat 2
do,any help wil b apreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jiggar(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
Na inbuilt, i dey use
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rachelwang(f): 1:22am On Apr 22, 2012
Anyone can contact me if your laptop have any problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2012
Rachel wang: Anyone can contact me if your laptop have any problem.

the stop icon is missing am forced to use the start to shut down

how can i restore the stop icon
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by folyrel(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
Pls house, the connector(tail end of the charger that connects to the laptop) of my hp g7000 charger is partially broken.When I plugged the charger to the charging port of the laptop, I had to twist and press the connector for it to work. Can I get a connector that I will just cut the wire and fix it to the charger? or What can I do? I dont want to buy a new charger because of this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omega25red(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
folyrel: Pls house, the connector(tail end of the charger that connects to the laptop) of my hp g7000 charger is partially broken.When I plugged the charger to the charging port of the laptop, I had to twist and press the connector for it to work. Can I get a connector that I will just cut the wire and fix it to the charger? or What can I do? I dont want to buy a new charger because of this.
you should buy a new charger because cutting the wire and patching to another charger might fry your mother board because of an electrical surge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.