Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1281175 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by reeq(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Take this system to customer care or a technician to dusty it, seat the processor and memories very well in their respective bays or connectors and replace the thermopaste on the heatsink for the micro-processor.
Hello..
Thanks for you help. Actually just breezed into benin(uniben) Gonna be here for few days,I need to fix it Asap. Does anyone know where It can be fixed here and how much it might cost? God Bless
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fELiscatus: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
reeq: ..
Hello..
Thanks for you help. Actually just breezed into benin(uniben) Gonna be here for few days,I need to fix it Asap. Does anyone know where It can be fixed here and how much it might cost? God Bless

Try uniben main gate, there are some technicians that help with laptop repairs. Or you can take it to ekosodin or osasogie, some computer repairers are also in those places
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fELiscatus: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija: Go to your Control Panel and uninstall all the toolbars and Adware you are not sure of.

Thank you very much, I will do so right away.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Okaka27(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
all4naija:

Not always necessary,sir. Just do the system repair without DVD first. If it couldn't repair itself automatically that's when DVD disc is required. Try it out first and report back your case here
but boss.....wat are d proceedures ?
cos i cnt find anything system repair
i'm using hp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by reeq(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Try uniben main gate, there are some technicians that help with laptop repairs. Or you can take it to ekosodin or osasogie, some computer repairers are also in those places
Thanks . Heading to Main Gate Now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fELiscatus: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
reeq: ..
Thanks . Heading to Main Gate Now.

Go to the shopping complex at the left of where the bus stop is.
That's where they fix computers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okaka27: but boss.....wat are d proceedures ?
cos i cnt find anything system repair
i'm using hp

Wow!

If you are still experiencing the same problem after those processes then do a system repair.

1. Press F8 immediately as the system is booting up.

2. Select 'Launch Start up repair(recommended)'.

3. Click 'Startup repair' and click 'Repair'.

4. Wait for the system to automatically do the repair. It might take a very long time. So, be patient. After the repair the system will ask you to restart the system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by reeq(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Go to the shopping complex at the left of where the bus stop is.
That's where they fix computers.
The rain delaying me. I still get there. God bless you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by twistakelv: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2013
pls if any1 has any software that can track or monitor phone numbers showing the location of the person, i'll gv #100,000 for after confirming
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
falansa: Whenever i insert a disk to my laptop Dvd Rom, it will eject itself without displaying the contents or play, but wen i switch on the laptop while d disk is inside the dvd rom, it works respectly, pls wat is the solution to dis cause i have to switch restart my computer while the disk is still inside the dvd rom b4 it can detect it. Pls help me out
Forgive my late response.just saw ursnapshot..it looks fine from here..r u still experiencing the same problem we sought a solution for..?update me..as forthis dvd rom-its getting weak and may not be able to auto-detect/read on its own unless it loads up on startup.u can either continue to use it if ur not ready to change it or simply replacve it..for quick response,pls call me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2013
all4naija:

Try to recharge the battery again. If you are still experiencing the same problem it means the battery is probably drained and you may have to buy another battery.
Just before u conclude on d battery..check that u have the right charger and tht ur systems charging system is working.its very common that wen ur using the. Wrong charger..the icon on the battery would change like its charging but the msg wld be 'plugged in but not charging' ie if ur batteryy is on 2%,it wld retain the status while its on ac supply(it won't add or. Go lower)till u remove it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2013
chidanzy: Men it did not work ! Even PeS09 ! Chai I'm finished ! I did all that downloaded the zip file extracted it pasted the extracted file in d folder in system32 yet cry embarassed
Lol!with games,a lot of requirements are needed as its mostly hardware related..u must check that u have the right vga,memory,processor requirements as stated by the manufacturer.pes09 is quite old and shd run on modern laptops witout incidence but it alwys requires a patch..what kind laptop do u use?also,uninstall the game completely so u. Can re-install carefully
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2013
chidanzy: Yea!!! It worked !!!! PeS 09 worked I copied the extracted dill.file into PeS 09 folder cox I didn't see any DLL folder so pasted it on the PeS folder and THE GAME OPENED !!!! thanks thanks thanks man thank u vewi much I'm grateful !
I'm sorry I dint read the rest..I always join in from where I stopped..try pes2012..dats a maDder version
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2013
baykoms: Hello House:

Please I need your Help:
1. I Re-install my Hp mini laptop with windows7 basic, but the Network adapter, Bluetooth Radios, video controller driver is missing. in which I still re-install it, the same problem persist.
The laptop came with windows 7 starter b4 upgrading the OS. Please advice me!
2. My hard drive is unable to format and I make it an xternal hard-drive and its still giving the same problem. Please help me out.
3. Pls how can I activate my windows7. It complaining that dat I shud activate it with a product key. Is it possible to dissable dis.
4. Price wats d current price of Acer extensa 4630 laptop battery and where can I get genuine part in ibadan.
I wuld really appreciate if u people in the forum can hlp me out. Thanx in advance.
My DIY(do it yourself).I keep stating in this forum tht somethings shdbe left for PROS.mini laptops usually come with special archietecture,oyinbo ddat loader windows starter was never stupid.most mini use intel atom processor so it would work well wit a starter os(limited fuctionality to suit d perfoemance of the preocessor).so before u make an upgrade u must understand the limits of the system so u cn forcast possible probs ahead.I adviseu switch back to starter using the hidden image recovery..I just hope u hve not deleted it..call me
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
greenalwaz: Hi guys,can anyone pls tell me if it is still posible to retrive files frm my crashd hard disk,i ve taken it to 3 Engr nd saying it is not nd sum1 told me it is. pls if it is how? thks in advance
If its not a physicaal defect,I can.hope u aint theguy that called me2wks ago that an engineer opened the hard disk..hard drivees shd only be opened or assembled in only an air ttight room.tht procedure shd be carry out only by the manufcturers.the moment u open it,its spoilt
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2013
chidanzy: Whenever I boot on my laptop my trackpad starts working abnormally but it becomes okay about 15-25 mins times what could be the cause and the solution please ?
Try changing or using another charger..in some. Cases,reload the system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ElGabi(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Help please I recently installed a new version of windows on my laptop..I installed windows 8.although its working fine, but it have some dark blind spots at the edges, like the screen resolution reduced or something..I don't know what to do..here are the specs of the system: hp compaq 2510p, Ram: 2gb, HDD: 100gb
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Trendy247: Trendy247: pls help, i bot a used laptop (hp dv6t 6b00 core i7 8gb ram windows8 64bit)
from ebay. It has a dual video card(intels hd
3000 n amd radeon 6700m) but d problem is
dat
1) it is only making use of intels hd 3000. Wen
i check video adapter in device manager, the amd radeon shows 'device is not working
properly' but wen i disable it n enable it again
it shows 'device is working properly' but d
system is still using intels hd 3000.
2) wen i want to make use of webcam, it
shows 'no camera connected' n i can't locate webcam in device manager
3) my fingerprint censor though is showing in
device manager is not working... It shows 'no
fingerprint reader connected to d comper'
4) my microphone is not working but it is
showing in device manager. 5) bluetooth is not working n i can't find it also
in device manager.
i discovered that d seller used c cleaner to
wipe the system, could it be the cause, or is it
the windows 8 operating system dat is
causing d problem... Pls i need ur help
sorry i wasn't following the thread again cos i tot there were no solutions to my problems.
OS NAME:WINDOWS 8 PRO
SYSTEM MODEL: HP PAV DV6 NOTEBOOK PC
SYSTEM TYPE: X64-BASE PC
SYSTEM SKU:A6X97UA#ABA
I'm sorry for d late response,r u in lagos..pls call me on 08061679732 or if u can bring it to my office
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2013
reeq: Hello House
I have issues with my HP pavilion dv6 Laptop. Lately now it just makes a very Loud sound,a blue screen pops up and yoi have to SHUT it down before the sound goes off and then wait for hours before trying to put it on.. Please can anyone help out. God bless.
That's a BSOD(blue screen of death) caused by a hardwarE conflict(memory or harddisk) or invalid registry entries..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trendy247: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
sameolg616:
I'm sorry for d late response,r u in lagos..pls call me on 08061679732 or if u can bring it to my office
am in Port Harcourt
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trendy247: am in Port Harcourt
cant u get capable hands 2 do it in ph.can u come 2 warri?.. since its closer.......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ElGabi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
El Gabi: Help please I recently installed a new version of windows on my laptop..I installed windows 8.although its working fine, but it have some dark blind spots at the edges, like the screen resolution reduced or something..I don't know what to do..here are the specs of the system: hp compaq 2510p, Ram: 2gb, HDD: 100gb
Somebody pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
El Gabi:
Somebody pls help
If ur sure the screen aint bad,then u need to install the proper vga drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trendy247:
am in Port Harcourt
I can arrange for u to send It to lagos via dana airlines..I used to work for them.they just resumed tht route..I can ask u to meet any of their cabin crew to help me bring it to and fro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ElGabi(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2013
sameolg616:
If ur sure the screen aint bad,then u need to install the proper vga drivers.
Thanks for your response..but pls how do I do that? My screen is in perfect condition..where can I get vga drivers?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2013
sameolg616:
Just before u conclude on d battery..check that u have the right charger and tht ur systems charging system is working.its very common that wen ur using the. Wrong charger..the icon on the battery would change like its charging but the msg wld be 'plugged in but not charging' ie if ur batteryy is on 2%,it wld retain the status while its on ac supply(it won't add or. Go lower)till u remove it.
Are you talking to me or the person with the problem? Dude, you have to address your message to the guy who needs it not me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samobaba4u(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2013
samobaba4u: can somebody help on this problem?
So nobody is attending to ds problem. Why? Why oh why?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by spearcore: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
i need correct serial number to register my 2010 autocard...........anyone with a valid serial number should please help me out...spearcore@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
sad sad I have this problem av bin battling with on my pc.
I installed a skin pack on my windows 8. And wen I wanted to uninstall d skinpack: it did uninstall but the folders and d icons were still d same with d skin pack. I tried installing it again and uninstalled it but the problem is still same.
Pls operator what can I do?
I don't want to format my system, because of some files.
Pls help me.
Thanks. sad sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
mykelie4u: sad sad I have this problem av bin battling with on my pc.
I installed a skin pack on my windows 8. And wen I wanted to uninstall d skinpack: it did uninstall but the folders and d icons were still d same with d skin pack. I tried installing it again and uninstalled it but the problem is still same.
Pls operator what can I do?
I don't want to format my system, because of some files.
Pls help me.
Thanks. sad sad
gv more insiqht so that others (onegig,briqhtk & odas) can help ..for me boot in safe and uninstall it... or use ccleaner to do the wrk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1224) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.