Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268172 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
DorcasShalom:
alrt thanks, plz which product is d best, is it compaq, toshiba, hp, e, t.c
wen it comes to lAptop s i prefer dell but desktop s i prefer hp

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
edobor108:
Gud day gurus in d houx,i don cum again wit my boring questions oo abeg make una no vex,
(1)i wll lyk 2 knw d cheapest data plan in airtel dat i can use to browse with my system nd d subscription code
(2)the size of games dat can play on my laptop with 1gb ram nd 80gb hdd and if posible sum of their name,TANKZ
1gb of ram is 2 small to play games. Anyway try these
Doom series
Half life series
Quake series
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
cp2dec1:

What kind of documents?

If you are referring to Word document...what version of Word do you have?
if you want to use a business application software that has password use open office
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seedbaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
I bought this Acer laptop may last year and it was brand new. last week I was watching a film on it and it just went off even when there is still charge in it. I took it to an engineer as it doesn't switch on after that , the engineer said its panel problem and it can't be rectify anymore sad please is anyone here who knows a better engineer in Abuja who can help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
ezybaba:
Help me out I can,t print with my window 8.1 laptop

Be sure that the printer you wish to connect to is compatible with win 8 OR.... What's the error message?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tonyxrated(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
My hp pavillion dv6000
The graphics got very big, and later when I rebooted it
refuse to display rather it will make a beep sound
3times
Pls what is the problem, and how can I resolve it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonyxrated:
My hp pavillion dv6000
The graphics got very big, and later when I rebooted it
refuse to display rather it will make a beep sound
3times
Pls what is the problem, and how can I resolve it?

I'd advise you visit hp website and search for your laptop make and model. The hp website has
FAQ to common issues such as Ram/Cpu/motherboard beeps
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
adetwin:

Be sure that the printer you wish to connect to is compatible with win 8 OR.... What's the error message?

Please follow adetwin's advice, common faluts are port not set to usb. is it wireless or wired printer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
seedbaba:
I bought this Acer laptop may last year and it was brand new. last week I was watching a film on it and it just went off even when there is still charge in it. I took it to an engineer as it doesn't switch on after that , the engineer said its panel problem and it can't be rectify anymore sad please is anyone here who knows a better engineer in Abuja who can help me out.

Please search for adetwin or onegig on this forum. I live in the Uk and believed they'd be able to help you out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]V
bjhaid:
Help Pls, i tried charging my laptop (dell inspiron n5040) last nite i noticed d green lite on d adaptor goes off immediately i plug it to d laptop, what cld be wrong pls?

I would like to confirm you are using an original chager and it
is marked as 19v at the back of the charger and underneath the laptop. Moreover,
restart the laptop and keep pressing f1 or f2 for bios then scrool down to power management
and check the status of the battery or the charger if you choose to. The laptop should displayed
uknown or replaced. I would advise you to replace the charger ASAP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
deji2009:
[color=#006600][/color]V

I would like to confirm you are using an original chager and it
is marked as 19v at the back of the charger and underneath the laptop. Moreover,
restart the laptop and keep pressing f1 or f2 for bios then scrool down to power management
and check the status of the battery or the charger if you choose to. The laptop should displayed
uknown or replaced. I would advise you to replace the charger ASAP
the laptop is dead :-(
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
bjhaid:
the laptop is dead :-(

Get another carger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
deji2009:

Get another carger
thanks bro, like wats d price range of d charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Princezoi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls, my Dell precision M2300 just showed me a blank black screen, and the fan is not working again. Anybody who can help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
bjhaid:

I am based in the uk and wouldn't know.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Princezoi:
Pls, my Dell precision M2300 just showed me a blank black screen, and the fan is not working again. Anybody who can help?

Hmm your hard disk is at risk, but we can help fix it now depends on your location... where do u stay?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
bjhaid:

Its a mother board thing but to confirm better look for a dell laptop you can try your charger on if it will work better if not, the charger is just 5k ... Pls check our signature we can help fix it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Princezoi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
adetwin:

Hmm your hard disk is at risk, but we can help fix it now depends on your location... where do u stay?
i stay in Oyo town, can u pls be explanatory abt d problem, and ao much it may cost to fix this. Tnks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
deji2009:

I am based in the uk and wouldn't know.
okay bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
adetwin:

Its a mother board thing but to confirm better look for a dell laptop you can try your charger on if it will work better if not, the charger is just 5k ... Pls check our signature we can help fix it
my charger is workin with another dell laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
bjhaid:
my charger is workin with another dell laptop

Pls your location??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Princezoi post=32653341] i stay in Oyo town, can u pls be explanatory abt d problem, and ao much it may cost to fix this. Tnks[/quot

The hard disk is likely to b bad & for the fan we can say much until we see on a physical appearance, will this week b ok for an engineer to come over to your olace ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
adetwin:

Pls your location??
agbado ijaiye, lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2015
bjhaid:
agbado ijaiye, lagos.

Is this week OK by you? Contact us via WhatsApp No: 07082998588
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
adetwin:

Is this week OK by you? Contact us via WhatsApp No: 07082998588
how much will it cost me?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Princezoi:
does it make any sound whatsoever? Any beeps?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luckygurl(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
My hp laptop has the tiny light that indicates it's charging going on and off at intervals when the laptop is off.
Just noticed this few weeks ago.
I don't know if this is something I should take serious, does it have any implication.
The battery life is still as strong as before.

Techies in the house, any suggestions??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Luckygurl:
My hp laptop has the tiny light that indicates it's charging going on and off at intervals when the laptop is off.
Just noticed this few weeks ago.
I don't know if this is something I should take serious, does it have any implication.
The battery life is still as strong as before.

Techies in the house, any suggestions??

I would advise you to turn the laptop upside down and
look for the laptop model number. The model number should
begin with HP DV6...... , pavilion G...

I would advice you connect the charger and connect it to the mains and
then try wiggling the charger and see if the laptop will flickers. if it does your
dc jack may be faulty and would advise you to search for adetwin or onegig on this
forum for repairs

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Akell(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Please house, I need you here.
My Brian Laptop displayed this error message as soon as a switched it on just now.

"SMART Failure predicted on Hard Disk 0
Immediately backup your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent."

I need urgent help please. I really need this laptop for my numerous works.

I stay in Yaba (Unilag)
Cc: deji2009
bigt2
Adetwin
...other responses are also welcome[/size]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
seedbaba:

Have Got the same kinda problem. Adetwin Is the solution. To me I will looking forward to motherboard replacement if you haven't Viod your warranty .

I have the Issue on the same brand.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akell:
[size=14pt]Please house, I need you here.
My Brian Laptop displayed this error message as soon as a switched it on just now.

"SMART Failure predicted on Hard Disk 0
Immediately backup your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent."

I need urgent help please. I really need this laptop for my numerous works.

I stay in Yaba (Unilag)
Cc: deji2009
bigt2
Adetwin
...other responses are also welcome[/size]

It certain with ur error msg your hard disk is on the way home ... Can we send an engineer to you to help fix it up ? If yes contact via WhatsApp No 07082998588
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DorcasShalom: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
hello pple, is apple laptop gud, sum1 wants to sell iy to me 45k

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.