Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273652 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kobendy(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks guy,but the situation still remain the same o.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zube01(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2016
Good day friends.... I recently updated my laptop that came with 8.1 to Windows 10....and today when I booted it it kept saying "kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised Irql" that's before it restarts.... Attached is an image of it pls anybody know how to rectify this issue? Googled the problem and I was told to enter safe mode which I did but the problem still persists.....

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2016
McCastro1157:
My PC use Windows 7 Home Premium and I want to upgrade to Windows 10.
Possibly if I can be helped with a link where I can download Windows 10 OS with its Serial Number.
the upgrade is free except your windows 7 ultimate upgrading to windows 10 enterprise......
bear in mind,if your windows 7 license was cracked....windows would block it upon update
if so,you are advised to do a clean windows 10 installation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
zube01:
Good day friends.... I recently updated my laptop that came with 8.1 to Windows 10....and today when I booted it it kept saying "kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised Irql" that's before it restarts.... Attached is an image of it pls anybody know how to rectify this issue? Googled the problem and I was told to enter safe mode which I did but the problem still persists.....
2 possible causes...:
1,,your bluetooth
2..your wireless
uninstall one at a time ie first uninstall ur bluetooth and check if you are still experiencing the error
else
unistall your wireless drivers and check also..
not to worry,we would install them back later but at the moment,they are the likely causes
you can call me on 08061679732 for guidance and quick response
below is a script to enable you boot directly into safe mode..just paste it on ur desktop and dbl click on it

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zube01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
sameolg616:

2 possible causes...:
1,,your bluetooth
2..your wireless
uninstall one at a time ie first uninstall ur bluetooth and check if you are still experiencing the error
else
unistall your wireless drivers and check also..
not to worry,we would install them back later but at the moment,they are the likely causes
you can call me on 08061679732 for guidance and quick response
below is a script to enable you boot directly into safe mode..just paste it on ur desktop and dbl click on it
Thanks for the response..... Found a way to boot it into safe mode but it kept on rebooting till I just left it and it stopped.... Will try it once more when I get home to see if it will happen again! Will give u a call when the issue starts
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
kobendy:
Thanks guy,but the situation still remain the same o.
try and reformat If know how to. Or see and engineer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by severus(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Teach yourself how to build apps and websites and become a technology genius. check out [url] http://codelab.cf[/url] to begin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ohislive101(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Hello Everyone. A very good morning to you all. Pls to anyone willing. I need a valid/genuine license key for adobe photoshop cs6. please, anyone you has it can help me with it here or inbox me on ohis4real2013@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ohislive101(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks guys. I have been able to get it on a youtube video. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xhamel89: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
Super clean and perfectly working laptops for sale.

1. HP Compaq Presario CQ57 Core i3, 4GB DDR3 Ram, 500GB HDD. Bluetooth, wifi, webcam, CD, 3 USB Ports. Price #55k

2. HP G6000 Laptop, 64 bit Dual Core, 2GB Ram, 250 HDD, Bluetooth, wifi, 3 USB ports, CD. Price #35k

3. Panasonic CY-F7 Laptop, Core 2 duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB HDD, Bluetooth, wifi. 4 hours Battery Backup. very light weight. Price #28k

4. Lenovo T61 Laptop, Core 2 duo, 2GB Ram, 80GB HDD, Bluetooth, wifi. 3 hours Battery Backup. Price #22k

5. Fujisu Siemen Laptop, 2GB Ram/ 80GB HDD. Price #20k

Call now and make a choice. We also have superfast unlimited internet if you need one. 08038407776, 08082260000
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
hi guys,need help... am having some trouble with windows activation.i bought a pc from a friend with windows 8 preinstalled. before refreshing it, decided to extract the product key just to be safe but surprisingly got 2 of them. one oem key and the other 8 pro. was expecting an automatic activation after refresh but that never happened. on trying manually, the oem key didn't work, the 8 pro was accepted but didn't activate giving: no dns server configured for local system. Now, how do i revert to the preinstalled key, cause the 8 pro had failed all troubleshoot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
payek:
hi guys,need help... am having some trouble with windows activation.i bought a pc from a friend with windows 8 preinstalled. before refreshing it, decided to extract the product key just to be safe but surprisingly got 2 of them. one oem key and the other 8 pro. was expecting an automatic activation after refresh but that never happened. on trying manually, the oem key didn't work, the 8 pro was accepted but didn't activate giving: no dns server configured for local system. Now, how do i revert to the preinstalled key, cause the 8 pro had failed all troubleshoot.

Why not simply activate, using activators?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Why not simply activate, using activators?
ok, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by messidee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
HELP!!!

Please I need help with this ASAP.

After typing my password, it says "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded"

...Thank you

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
have you tried SAFE-MODE?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by messidee(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
VITALYSTA:
have you tried SAFE-MODE?

Don't know how to. Once I press the power button, the next step is the password entry.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Update your drivers. Try Windows Update.

zube01:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eneojo5(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2016
PLEASE HELP!
I'm having issues with my laptop (Hp mini to be precise) once plugged in to power supply, instead of charging the normal orange colored light will keep coming on and off till eternity. It doesn't charge my battery and the laptop does not power on at all, if I try to use it without battery still the same.

Please what might be the possible cause? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Alanzazani: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello guys I use a windows 7 64bitOS when I try to open my pictures or movies saved on the desktop, the system freezes and they do not open
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Try resetting BIOS settings.

Try updating the firmware.

Try updating the OS.

culcid:
Please my elitebook 8440p battery icon is showing a red x mark , I have changed almost 10 batteries but the mark persists. The battery still works very well, retains charge as normal and doesn't heat up. But the x mark doesn't want to go away.

What's should I do ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Try checking your HDD for errors. Right-click your HDD, choose properties, click the Tools tab, and click 'Check Now.'

Select both checkboxes and click 'Start.' Reboot your system.

Alanzazani:
Hello guys I use a windows 7 64bitOS when I try to open my pictures or movies saved on the desktop, the system freezes and they do not open
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Try a different charger.

eneojo5:
PLEASE HELP!
I'm having issues with my laptop (Hp mini to be precise) once plugged in to power supply, instead of charging the normal orange colored light will keep coming on and off till eternity. It doesn't charge my battery and the laptop does not power on at all, if I try to use it without battery still the same.

Please what might be the possible cause? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Is there another account on the computer having admin privileges?

messidee:
HELP!!!

After typing my password, it says "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded"

...Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Ensure that you are properly connected to the internet while trying to activate.

payek:
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrZENographer: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello, please someone solve my modem issue.
It's always disconnecting after sometime especially when i start streaming videos or downloading. And i always get Error 10060, and Error 10053 on cmd simpleserver. When this happens i cant browse even though my modem is connected. Please help ooo.

I use MTN Bblited.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
messidee:
HELP!!!

...Thank you
you can call me on 08061679732...the solution is technical and resides in ur registry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by messidee(f): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
shawlxAk:
Is there another account on the computer having admin privileges?

No oh! Just one account
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by culcid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
shawlxAk:
Try resetting BIOS settings.

Try updating the firmware.

Try updating the OS.

Updated the OS and it worked. Just hope it doesn't reappear again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abduldope(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls hw do i dwngrade frm w8.1 back to 7vista
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamNat: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please help me,whenever i try to play an .flv file with my VLC,it plays some seconds and stops,i try forwarding but the problem persist.It plays for like 10seconds and stops(without exiting the VLC). Please help me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok great. I don't think it will reappear.

culcid:

Updated the OS and it worked. Just hope it doesn't reappear again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Try an alternate media player.

IamNat:
Please help me,whenever i try to play an .flv file with my VLC,it plays some seconds and stops,i try forwarding but the problem persist.It plays for like 10seconds and stops(without exiting the VLC). Please help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.