Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267043 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Preye1599:
I need this keyboard for hp pavilion dv6 beats audio...i hear it has longer flex than other keyboards

Whatsapp me I can help u on it 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Excelboi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
My HP 250 screen started showing a white vertical line across the screen and when I press the bottom of the screen it goes away, but as of now, the line is permanent. Whatever can be done about it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Excelboi:
My HP 250 screen started showing a white vertical line across the screen and when I press the bottom of the screen it goes away, but as of now, the line is permanent. Whatever can be done about it?

Probably it may be the flex, you have to reclip the flex but if the problem persist consider replacing ur screen ...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Excelboi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
horllamy:

Probably it may be the flex, you have to reclip the flex but if the problem persist consider replacing ur screen ...
I suspect its the flex too, probably a loose connection somewhere. Can you help me with the reclipping? Your number and where you stay pls.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Preye1599(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
I need help...i installed Windows 8 on my hp dv6 7000 (beats audio X Nvidia) And I can't find my Nvidia,Bluetooth,biometrics and every other important thing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cyberkhng: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I have been trying to install windows 8 on HP pavilion a6500f running on windows 7 but anytime I try putting in the product key it tells me invalid product key I've also checked it with product key zip and inputted the product key I found but it still tells me invalid
please what do I do?
and what applications do I need to install to enable mad max and metal gear work on my PC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Preye1599:
I need help...i installed Windows 8 on my hp dv6 7000 (beats audio X Nvidia) And I can't find my Nvidia,Bluetooth,biometrics and every other important thing
you need to drive it for those tools to work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4dor: 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please I noticed one dark spot on my computer screen some days ago, today that has increased into 3, with one already turning into a dark line, connected it to an external screen and this spots didnt appear. What should I do? Should I change the screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Excelboi:
I suspect its the flex too, probably a loose connection somewhere. Can you help me with the reclipping? Your number and where you stay pls.

Call or whatsapp on 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2016
4dor:
Please I noticed one dark spot on my computer screen some days ago, today that has increased into 3, with one already turning into a dark line, connected it to an external screen and this spots didnt appear. What should I do? Should I change the screen?

Ur screen is getting damaged gradually...... Prepare to replace the screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3KINGZ18: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Preye1599:
check your device manager
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4dor: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
horllamy:

Ur screen is getting damaged gradually...... Prepare to replace the screen.

Please how much will that cost me, it's a hp probook 4530s.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2016
pls help, I use a HP 6535B laptop and I noticed when ever I insert an headset or earphone into the earphone port it doesn't work instead the speaker still continues working as if I didn't put anything inside it
, how do I fix this pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
pls help, I use a HP 6535B laptop and I noticed when ever I insert an headset or earphone into the earphone port it doesn't work instead the speaker still continues working as if I didn't put anything inside it
, how do I fix this pls
Try another headset or earpiece. The one you are using is not contacting properly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2016
4dor:

Please how much will that cost me, it's a hp probook 4530s.

New 1 is 17k, used 1 is 15k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 4dor: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2016
horllamy:

New 1 is 17k, used 1 is 15k

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
4dor:

Thanks.
I have a used one for 13k. its clean and working perfectly. whatsapp me on. 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Aminu212: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Computer gurus pls help me, ever since i formatted my pc, microsoft .net frame work is no longer functioning, i have installed most versions of the app but none shows positive results. this is what i always keep getting. please help.

Am counting on you guys please embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lizzlix(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls help my office cpu is refusing to pick up all of a sudden. I noticed it powers on making a continous sound when it is plugged even without pressing the power button.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
lizzlix:
Pls help my office cpu is refusing to pick up all of a sudden. I noticed it powers on making a continous sound when it is plugged even without pressing the power button.
Check the ram
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please guys my laptop takes time to charge fully sometimes,, imagine it was on 54% I came back after 5hrs it was still 54% I had to remove my ba3 and put it back..what could be the problem?,, I'm tired of removing my ba3 everyday.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
R2bees:
Please guys my laptop takes time to charge fully sometimes,, imagine it was on 54% I came back after 5hrs it was still 54% I had to remove my ba3 and put it back..what could be the problem?,, I'm tired of removing my ba3 everyday.
Try using another charger to charge your system. if there is no change, try using another battery and observe if problem remains.

By the way, what do you see when you click the battery icon on windows? is it " plugged in, charging" or " plugged in , not charging"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sixtustony(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
my
Dell Laptop with Windows 8. The wifi connection is showing limited and i couldnt access internet.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
sotall:
Try using another charger to charge your system. if there is no change, try using another battery and observe if problem remains.

By the way, what do you see when you click the battery icon on windows? is it " plugged in, charging" or " plugged in , not charging"
thanks, plugged in,charging., and dis iz my second charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Preye1599(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
How abeg...teach me
sotall:
you need to drive it for those tools to work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Preye1599(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg show me or direct me
3KINGZ18:
check your device manager
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
R2bees:
thanks, plugged in,charging., and dis iz my second charger
Try using another battery on that system. The battery may have gone bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Preye1599:
How abeg...teach me
Get driver pack from those guys selling computer software. use it to drive it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Preye1599(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Will that bring back my biometrics stuff and Nvidia and all?
sotall:
Get driver pack from those guys selling computer software. use it to drive it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3KINGZ18: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Preye1599:
Abeg show me or direct me
check my computer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sixtustony:
my
Dell Laptop with Windows 8. The wifi connection is showing limited and i couldnt access internet.

There's no data on the wifi or it's a time-based bundle... the problem is not from your Laptop

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.