Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274398 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fidelismaria:
good afternoon to engineers in the house

about 3months ago I updated my Toshiba laptop from windows 8 to windows ten. after the update my laptop charger got burnt so I removed the laptop ba3 from the system cos I dint know when I will get anoda charger and to prevent the battery from been weakened. 2 months later I got another charger and inserted the battery back everything worked fine but 2 weeks down the line my laptop starts dieing by itself. I mean just switching off without prior notification. and its start to blink orange light in the battery icon.
what I do after this is to remove the battery and reinsert and switch it back on. it will come on but after about 2 hours it will die again.

pls engineers in the house what could be wrong?
try to run the laptop with charger direct...remove d ba3 nd plug d system direct wit charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
johnstar:

Someone is giving me dis old laptop

I dnt knw if it cn play hd games or watch hd movies

Or is it possible for me to install software dat has more graphics so i cn play d games and watch best hd movies?

wats d name nd d model of d laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
aliyuussy:
Good day engrs in the house, my laptop of more than 2 years with Windows 8 OS has been requesting I activate my windows. Pls wat is d solution?
go to ikeja nd buy windows 8 activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
dapelua:
wats d name nd d model of d laptop?
Hp elitebook 6930p
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fidelismaria: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
dapelua:
try to run the laptop with charger direct...remove d ba3 nd plug d system direct wit charger

OK
I just did what u said now and its switch on shows me the Windows icon and die and restart again and die and restart again and die
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Fidelismaria:

OK
I just did what u said now and its switch on shows me the Windows icon and die and restart again and die and restart again and die
d windows is windows 8?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sugarcious(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2017
My Acer E3-112 laptop refuses to power on. At first it only comes on when I plug in a charger but recently the system just hang and when I removed the charger to reboot it the system refuses to power on even when I plug the charger. The blue light comes on when I press the power button and the yellow light comes on to indicate that its charging and on but still it doesnt come on.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sugarcious:
My Acer E3-112 laptop refuses to power on. At first it only comes on when I plug in a charger but recently the system just hang and when I removed the charger to reboot it the system refuses to power on even when I plug the charger. The blue light comes on when I press the power button and the yellow light comes on to indicate that its charging and on but still it doesnt come on.
on d system nd check system may b d fan is work if d fan is work check d RAM
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sugarcious:
on d system nd check system may b d fan is work if d fan is work check d RAM or if u hv anoda ram use it 2 test it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
johnstar:

Hp elitebook 6930p
yes it can play HD but if d screen resolution is already drive...but if its nt drive will need to download it install it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
dapelua:
yes it can play HD but if d screen resolution is already drive...but if its nt drive will need to download it install it

How do i check it bro?

Pls explain better
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BOFAD: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
At BOFAD Integrated Resources Limited, we design to delight your heart. Our experience graphic artists are on hand to handle all your designing requests with a professional touch.

Our services include the following:
Logo Designing
Letter Head Designing
Plastic ID cards Designing and Printing
Business/Complimentary cards designing and printing
Fliers Designing and Printing
Large Format Designing and Printing
Banner/Flex Banner Designing and Printing
Heat Transfer: Cap, T-shirt, Plate and cup designing
Training! Training!! Training!!!
..........and many more

For any designing, printing and Training request, please call/whatsApp 08177071988

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BOFAD: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Below are some of what we do at BOFAD Integrated Resoueces Limited

For any designing, printing and Training request, please call/whatsApp 08177071988

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
johnstar:

How do i check it bro?

Pls explain better
play hd movie nd check if d film is slow means means dat graphic resolution is low..if d film is playing well means dat is okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sugarcious(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
dapelua:
on d system nd check system may b d fan is work if d fan is work check d RAM
The fan is not working. Do u have any idea what the problem is?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys, I bought a new Laptop battery today, when I plug the charger, its show *plug in, not charging* but if I remove the new battery and replace the old one, it will start charging again, Pls what could be the cause? Is the new battery not compatible with the laptop or charger? Pls help me guys, I searched for this battery all over town but couldn't get it until I finally purchased it from konga
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sugarcious:
The fan is not working. Do u have any idea what the problem is?
if u hv ideal hw u can open it check may b d processor is hot...if d processor nt hot means dat d board is bad..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xlpacks:
Hi guys, I bought a new Laptop battery today, when I plug the charger, its show *plug in, not charging* but if I remove the new battery and replace the old one, it will start charging again, Pls what could be the cause? Is the new battery not compatible with the laptop or charger? Pls help me guys, I searched for this battery all over town but couldn't get it until I finally purchased it from konga
wic maker of d laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
dapelua:
wic maker of d laptop
Fujitson AH530
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
dapelua:
play hd movie nd check if d film is slow means means dat graphic resolution is low..if d film is playing well means dat is okay
Ok

Aside from that is der any way i can check it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Anyone maybe interested.

Brand new 14inch laptop screen for sale. Unopened.

16k. Just quote me or drop your digits would call you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xlpacks:
Fujitson AH530
okay but try anotheer chager if still de same means dat ur laptop is selecting battery...u hv 2 buy original battery b dat not replacement battery...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlessedHay(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
I have got a laptop which mother board issues...
It's not coming up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2017
BlessedHay:
I have got a laptop which mother board issues...
It's not coming up
have you checked the ram and what is the model number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2017
dapelua:
okay but try anotheer chager if still de same means dat ur laptop is selecting battery...u hv 2 buy original battery b dat not replacement battery...
OK.. Thank u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2017
I have 32-bit windows 10 os installed on my Acer aspire 5735 with x64 based processor, is it safe to upgrade my windows os from 32-bit to 64-bit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
Xlpacks:
OK.. Thank u
you are highly welcome..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Mathkid007:
I have 32-bit windows 10 os installed on my Acer aspire 5735 with x64 based processor, is it safe to upgrade my windows os from 32-bit to 64-bit
No you can't upgrade 32bits windows to 64bit windows except is 64bits to 64bits or 32bits to 32bits windows....you need to do fresh re-format to 64bits....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlessedHay(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2017
horllamy:
have you checked the ram and what is the model number
I'll contact you via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bhybhar(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
my laptop suddenly stopped detecting USB devices . it shows"USB device not recognized" evertime I plug in any USB device. What could be responsible for that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Psalmpy(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
I was charging my PC on a Saturday morning using generator after 45 minutes of charging to 60%... Suddenly, i noticed that the charger of my phone made a sound � like (poorf) and i was also perceiving a burnt odour...As i moved closer, my phone was no longer charging, my charger has blown but my PC was still charging at this point in time, after some few minutes of charging the charger suddenly stopped charging, once again i moved closer to the wall socket where my PC was plugged, the PC charger too don blow. After using up the battery on the PC, i tried getting a charger of the same type and voltage from a friend ever since yesterday my PC is still stuck at 0%. Abeg any suggestions on what I could do to revive my battery.
Below is what it shows
(Plugging in, charging 0% available)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Psalmpy:
I was charging my PC on a Saturday morning using generator after 45 minutes of charging to 60%... Suddenly, i noticed that the charger of my phone made a sound � like (poorf) and i was also perceiving a burnt odour...As i moved closer, my phone was no longer charging, my charger has blown but my PC was still charging at this point in time, after some few minutes of charging the charger suddenly stopped charging, once again i moved closer to the wall socket where my PC was plugged, the PC charger too don blow. After using up the battery on the PC, i tried getting a charger of the same type and voltage from a friend ever since yesterday my PC is still stuck at 0%. Abeg any suggestions on what I could do to revive my battery.
Below is what it shows
(Plugging in, charging 0% available)

consider replacing ur battery or try to find follow come charger to test it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.