Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274420 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fidelismaria: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
dapelua:
d windows is windows 8?
I recently updated its to windows 10 from Windows 8 but the original windows version that came with it shud be windows vista
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Fidelismaria: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
dapelua:
d windows is windows 8?
I recently updated its to windows 10 from Windows 8 but the original windows version that came with it shud be windows vista
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johnstar(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
dapelua:
play hd movie nd check if d film is slow means means dat graphic resolution is low..if d film is playing well means dat is okay
Checked and it's confirm

Hd Film running smoothly on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ozimec(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:

Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux

Brother, pls I have a spectranet Mifi that I want to connect to about five systems for cafe biz using LAN? What do I need to make the connections possible? What type of internet switch do I need? Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sanni45(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
ozimec:

Brother, pls I have a spectranet Mifi that I want to connect to about five systems for cafe biz using LAN? What do I need to make the connections possible? What type of internet switch do I need? Thanks
Ethernet(cable),router,switch(with as many port as d number of systems or more).Better still as a networking expert
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ozimec(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sanni45:

Ethernet(cable),router,switch(with as many port as d number of systems or more).Better still as a networking expert

Thanks brother
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:

I recently updated its to windows 10 from Windows 8
but the original windows version that came with it shud be windows vista
if it still restart by its self...den u need a fresh format den
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2017
johnstar:
Checked and it's confirm
Hd Film running smoothly on it
okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
ozimec:

U just want to suffer your clients
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by factorial1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello gurus...

I uninstalled my Adobe CS6 and it affected my Microsoft... and wouldn't make me access any Microsoft product(Office, Excel etc.). I uninstalled the Microsoft and since then I've been trying to install Office 2013, but it wouldn't install successfully. Not only Microsoft but some other software wouldn't install, too.

Kindly help.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ozimec(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Bros how do you mean now?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rubi96(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hi, my hp pavilion desktop does not boot pass the starting windows logo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
rubi96:
Hi, my hp pavilion desktop does not boot pass the starting windows logo
you need re-format....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ozimec(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
airsaylongcon:

how do you mean bro? abeg if there is anything wrong with what i am asking for pls correct a brother.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
ozimec:

how do you mean bro? abeg if there is anything wrong with what i am asking for pls correct a brother.

I'm not sure Spectranet Mifi can sustain data demands of a cafe
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ozimec(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I'm not sure Spectranet Mifi can sustain data demands of a cafe

okay i got it. but its just about 3 systems plus the sever. okay whats your suggestion for me abeg?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rubi96(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
dapelua:
you need re-format....
how do I do this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Richhard(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Xlpacks:
Hi guys, I bought a new Laptop battery today, when I plug the charger, its show *plug in, not charging* but if I remove the new battery and replace the old one, it will start charging again, Pls what could be the cause? Is the new battery not compatible with the laptop or charger? Pls help me guys, I searched for this battery all over town but couldn't get it until I finally purchased it from konga

Hello bro
The battery ain't compatable with the pc,it will not work,return it back,and go to a store (computer village) to get your next battery!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sanni45(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
ozimec:

Thanks brother
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sanni45(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
ozimec:

Thanks brother
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
I always see this when ever I want to use some softwares like virtual DJ. Pls what do I do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2017
rubi96:
how do I do this
you take it to Ikeja or check for any engineer around your tell them you want to format....if your place is not far to where I am i can cum and do it for you...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Xlpacks:
I always see this when ever I want to use some softwares like virtual DJ. Pls what do I do?
Download and install direct X on your system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Good morning guys.... I'm using a HP Compaq presario cq60, 2gig ram with a with 2.2 ghz....

I upgraded it to windows 10 one time n my PC was hanging seriously which forced me to reformat it with windows 7....

Now I'm tired of the windows 7, I want to upgrade to 10. I've been upgrading the system over the internet and plan on upgrading all the drives. Hoping that would help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Garshy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls guys im usind an Haier laptop.. The windows keeps hanging when it powered up..
Im a novice in this stuff pls.
Any solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Good morning guys.... I'm using a HP Compaq presario cq60, 2gig ram with a with 2.2 ghz....

I upgraded it to windows 10 one time n my PC was hanging seriously which forced me to reformat it with windows 7....

Now I'm tired of the windows 7, I want to upgrade to 10. I've been upgrading the system over the internet and plan on upgrading all the drives. Hoping that would help
Are you not concerned about the hanging? Your system will definitely lag on windows 10 as it is a low-performance system.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Garshy:
Pls guys im usind an Haier laptop.. The windows keeps hanging when it powered up..
Im a novice in this stuff pls.
Any solution?
Get a technician to help you out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BenGzee: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello guys!!
my laptop (Acer aspire one)I just upgraded it from windows7 to windows8
And since then when I try to run system apps it kips telling me(the screen resolution is to low)when I try to change it,it says my resolution is lower than 1024x768
But if I try to increase the screen resolution it doesn't go past 1024x600
What do I do?
I've used apps like easy drive to update my graphics driver but it kips saying it's updated yet it is not working
pls help me out

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
BenGzee:
Hello guys!!
my laptop (Acer aspire one)I just upgraded it from windows7 to windows8
And since then when I try to run system apps it kips telling me(the screen resolution is to low)when I try to change it,it says my resolution is lower than 1024x768
But if I try to increase the screen resolution it doesn't go past 1024x600
What do I do?
I've used apps like easy drive to update my graphics driver but it kips saying it's updated yet it is not working
pls help me out

You need to drive the VGA
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Garshy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
sotall:
Get a technician to help you out
Okay . thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.