Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274196 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olahandsome(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2017
dapelua:
which windows is that....but i think is windows 10

Yeah it's windows 10. Any help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BenGzee: 3:56am On Jul 12, 2017
horllamy:

You need to drive the VGA

Pls Hw do I do it?
I need your help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Gkemz: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Helo IT professionals, I have an elitebook 8440p which recently can no longer be powered because a wrong charger was used on it. I was told that the power IC is damaged and has to changed. What's the cost of changing a power IC for elitebook.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
olahandsome:

Yeah it's windows 10. Any help?
do windows resetting on your windows 10 but its takes time nd it we backup ur files nd folder for safety..dats all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ourown(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2017
dapelua:
means that you need to replace the hard drive..
horllamy:

It may be the HDD is shift back or the OS is corrupt,

Thanks bosses. The hard-drive shaked. I just remove and place it back and everything went back to normal. Thanks y'all.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2017
BenGzee:

Pls Hw do I do it?
I need your help
go to google and search for your laptop model and download it..then after download install it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
BenGzee:

Pls Hw do I do it?
I need your help

U need to buy driver pack software or u download the particular driver online.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dvalllis: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2017
Please help me. Both Mozilla and Google Chrome browsers are refusing to browse on my my PC.
This still happen despite uninstalling them from the control panel. Is there any solution to this or should I format the system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2017
dvalllis:
Please help me. Both Mozilla and Google Chrome browsers are refusing to browse on my my PC.
This still happen despite uninstalling them from the control panel. Is there any solution to this or should I format the system?

Format ur system and reinstall what you need back..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kalu61(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
horllamy:
does the cap lock respond wen u press it.
.Yes
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
kalu61:
.Yes

If u have not rectify the problem just hit me on WhatsApp 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Gkemz: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gkemz:
Helo IT professionals, I have an elitebook 8440p which recently can no longer be powered because a wrong charger was used on it. I was told that the power IC is damaged and has to changed. What's the cost of changing a power IC for elitebook.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UnknownT: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
my windows 7 refuses running some programs it used to run before. I have uninstalled and installed back yet the problem still persists embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...HELP,SOMEBODY,HELP!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnknownT:
my windows 7 refuses running some programs it used to run before. I have uninstalled and installed back yet the problem still persists embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed...HELP,SOMEBODY,HELP!

Like what program
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Greetings to the engineers on this thread, my hp 15 laptop is acting funny. Anytime I turn on and connect to a WiFi network my keyboard keys ceases to work but when I disconnect from the Wifi network it begins to work back. Help a brother here, Thanks!
Somebody help!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by teekay213(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls help!I shut down my system yesterday normally, I ON it this morning, it On but the system doesn't give power to the screen, the screen black out,there is light on the on/off button light and on keyboard lit but the screen is power out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Horlardorjah(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2017
sotall:
Go to windows update settings and change its settings from "automatic update" to " never download update" .
thanks brother, so much appreciate sir. it helped till I can get another sysyem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 3:19am On Jul 13, 2017
teekay213:
Pls help!I shut down my system yesterday normally, I ON it this morning, it On but the system doesn't give power to the screen, the screen black out,there is light on the on/off button light and on keyboard lit but the screen is power out.
check the RAM..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 3:19am On Jul 13, 2017
teekay213:
check the RAM
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Somebody help!
check ur wireless adpter on board it may hav prb..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by UnknownT: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2017
horllamy:

Like what program
Thank you, I created another "user" on my system and they are working now. Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
dapelua:
check ur wireless adpter on board it may hav prb..
Ok boss, I'll give it a trial Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gkemz:
There is no standard amount for fixing a motherboard problem. It depends on your location and the technician who is fixing it. If you are in Lagos and you can bring your laptop to ikeja computer village, whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by teekay213(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
dapelua:
check the RAM
I have checked the ram,I also remove the power cord and remove the battery then press on for 30mins but still black screen. Am also a tech guy but this one pass me.
Do you know any computer engineering company?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by frank417: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
please please help me ooo.

my lappy just on its own, refuse to power on nor charge.

if i plug it in it will just be blinking the red light(light shown when u have extremely low ba3). it will blink as if its about to charge, only to switch off and just stay like that. no charge no power on!

i use lenovo g400

please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
teekay213:
I have checked the ram,I also remove the power cord and remove the battery then press on for 30mins but still black screen. Am also a tech guy but this one pass me.
Do you know any computer engineering company?
you can call me or whatsapp me on 08098370953
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please guys how can I fix this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
samutd4u:
Please guys how can I fix this
check for new hardware you add to your system or software is not compatible with your system.... you can also check your Ram, Sound driver etc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samutd4u(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
dapelua:
check for new hardware you add to your system or software is not compatible with your system.... you can also check your Ram, Sound driver etc

Thks bro fixed.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
samutd4u:

Thks bro fixed.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olahandsome(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
dapelua:
do windows resetting on your windows 10 but its takes time nd it we backup ur files nd folder for safety..dats all
I don't get please explain in details
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 2:57am On Jul 14, 2017
olahandsome:

I don't get please explain in details
How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC
By Avram Piltch, LAPTOP Online Editorial Director | July 20, 2015 02:17 pm
4699 312 MORE
If your computer isn't running the way it should, you're getting strange errors or you just want to return it to its default state, Windows 10 has your answer. The operating system provides a number of options that let you restore your computer to an earlier state. Here's how to reset your PC in Windows 10.

Navigate to Settings. You can get there by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu.
Select settings

Select "Update & security"
Select Update & security

Click Recovery in the left pane.
select recovery

Windows presents you with three major options: Reset this PC, Go back to an earlier build and Advanced startup. Reset this PC is the best option for starting fresh. Advanced startup lets you boot off a recovery USB drive or disc and "Go to an earlier build" is made for Windows Insiders who want to roll back to a previous version of the OS.

Recovery options

Click Get started under Reset this PC.
Click Get started

Click either "Keep my files" or "Remove everything," depending on whether you want to keep your data files intact. Either way, all of your settings will return to their defaults and apps will be uninstalled.
Choose whether to keep your files

Select "Just remove my files" or "Remove files and clean the drive" if you chose to "remove everything" in the prior step. Cleaning the drive takes a lot longer but will make sure that, if you are giving the computer away, the next person will have a hard time recovering your erased files. If you are keeping the computer, choose "Just remove my files."
select clean drive option

Click Next if Windows warns you that you won't be able to roll back to a prior version of the OS.
click Next

Click Reset when prompted.
Click Reset

Windows will then restart and take several minutes to reset itself.

Click Continue when prompted.
Click Continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.