Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273785 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Penboy: 12:03am On May 17, 2018
Please oh.
Who can explain this 3 cell vs 4 cell battery thing to me. I want to buy either of two HP laptops with 3 cell and 4 cell battery. But the thing is; they both have the same standby and video time.

So what's the difference then?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:21am On May 17, 2018
MrErudite:
hello guys I need help...

water entered my laptop n it's not charging or On again, pls how can I fix it...

Elitebook

thanks

I'll advise you take it to an engineer closer to for check up, do it fast else some ic will definitely get damage when the water stays for long.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:23am On May 17, 2018
isaiahisaiah428:
pls my hp8440 corei5 hotspot is not connectin again. pls i nid hlp

Not connecting? Pls explain further.

Does it connect and does browse or the WiFi network sign doesn't show up again?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:32am On May 17, 2018
Penboy:
Please oh.
Who can explain this 3 cell vs 4 cell battery thing to me. I want to buy either of two HP laptops with 3 cell and 4 cell battery. But the thing is; they both have the same standby and video time.

So what's the difference then?

More cells more run time and makes the ba3 heavier too.

It's advice able you get the one that is compatible with your laptop, cos this things are also programmed in the bios, if you don't get the one that works with it, then it might not charge
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eedrees(m): 3:19am On May 17, 2018
Hi guys,

Please Can someone kindly suggest any new Laptop with screen touch and keyboard light and very good battery not more than 200k..

Thanks Y’all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Penboy: 7:20am On May 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

More cells more run time and makes the ba3 heavier too.

It's advice able you get the one that is compatible with your laptop, cos this things are also programmed in the bios, if you don't get the one that works with it, then it might not charge

Okay thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2018
eedrees:
Hi guys,

Please Can someone kindly suggest any new Laptop with screen touch and keyboard light and very good battery not more than 200k..

Thanks Y’all

Hello there.
I've got this one :

Hp pavilion X360

15.6 inch 1920X1080 Full HD didplay

7th Generation Intel Core i5

1TB HDD

12GB RAM

Good battery... No no no, GREAT BATTERY grin

Call or WhatsApp on 08128714767.
You can also call : 09082687404.

* Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lymelyte(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2018
Please folks,I need a solution to my hp pavilion laptop(intel core i3)problem that started yesterday night. I was watching a movie on laptop and simultaneously charging it, then all of a sudden my laptop turned off. It turned off in away as if my battery was drained. I was shocked. Initially, I taught it was because I didn't plug the charger well. But on checking it was plugged properly. I turned on my laptop,the power light came on with the Caplock key blinking and screen black. No fan noise. I re-inserted the charger again but the charger indicator light didn't come up. I smell the charger, nothing like burned smell. I removed the battery and plug in the charger again but no light.
please I need your help folks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2018
lymelyte:
Please folks,I need a solution to my hp pavilion laptop(intel core i3)problem that started yesterday night. I was watching a movie on laptop and simultaneously charging it, then all of a sudden my laptop turned off. It turned off in away as if my battery was drained. I was shocked. Initially, I taught it was because I didn't plug the charger well. But on checking it was plugged properly. I turned on my laptop,the power light came on with the Caplock key blinking and screen black. No fan noise. I re-inserted the charger again but the charger indicator light didn't come up. I smell the charger, nothing like burned smell. I removed the battery and plug in the charger again but no light.
please I need your help folks

Hello lymelyte.

First, the capslock light blinks.
Second the fan rolls.

Hmmm, case isn't entirely bad... Not just yet.

Hit me here: 08128714767. I'm on WhatsApp too.

Have you tried removing the battery then powering up with just the charger.

Depending on the series of Pavilion you're using, RAM might not be easily accessible! If it is, try swapping RAM and see if the display comes up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lymelyte(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2018
Razak5:

Hello lymelyte.

First, the capslock light blinks.
Second the fan rolls.

Hmmm, case isn't entirely bad... Not just yet.

Hit me here: 08128714767. I'm on WhatsApp too.

Have you tried removing the battery then powering up with just the charger.

Depending on the series of Pavilion you're using, RAM might not be easily accessible! If it is, try swapping RAM and see if the display comes up

I have removed the battery and plug the charger but the charging indicator light isn't showing..
I pressed the power button again and the power light came on. Screen blank and not displaying, no fan noise. It is HP Pavilion 15-e000sia Notebook PC.
Caplock key isn't blinking anymore.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ilerioluwa02: 12:04pm On May 17, 2018
Pls guys, I need 500w power pack for desktop computer

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
Pls guys, I need 500w power pack for desktop computer

Hello.

Cheers

@lymelyte phone is now on
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ilerioluwa02: 12:40pm On May 17, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

Cheers

@lymelyte phone is now on

Trying your number, it's saying not reachable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eedrees(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2018
Razak5:

Hello there.
I've got this one :

Hp pavilion X360

1TB HDD

New

12GB RAM

* Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by eedrees(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
Razak5:

Hello there.
I've got this one :

Hp pavilion X360

1TB HDD

12GB RAM

* Cheers*

Is it new?? And how much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yusufmuhd(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

I'll advise you take it to an engineer closer to for check up, do it fast else some ic will definitely get damage when the water stays for long.
here I'm bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdroitTee(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2018
Pls I forcefully dropped my laptop by mistake while seeing a movie , & some sort f blackout occurred on d screen ... Whereby I could barely see wats on d screen. Pls wat can I do abt it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2018
AdroitTee:
Pls I forcefully dropped my laptop by mistake while seeing a movie , & some sort f blackout occurred on d screen ... Whereby I could barely see wats on d screen. Pls wat can I do abt it.

Is it broken?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2018
AdroitTee:

Consider replacing the screen bro .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SetrakusRa(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2018
Pls, I have an external HDD of 500GB.. Whenever I copy files to it, once it gets to 36GB or so, it'll stop copying and the drive would make one kinda sound.. Any solution please, very important...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdroitTee(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2018
udemzyudex:

Is it broken?
Not @all. Its showing very dark images
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2018
SetrakusRa:
Pls, I have an external HDD of 500GB.. Whenever I copy files to it, once it gets to 36GB or so, it'll stop copying and the drive would make one kinda sound.. Any solution please, very important...

Hello
Change the hard disk. With what you've described, in a short while, you will not be able to use it.

I've got one for NGN 13500.
You can call /WhatsApp on 08128714767

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2018
Hello All

My laptop HP Compaq is not switching on again. The battery is bad and the fan does not work. I was using one Saturday and it went off. I tried switching it on back but it didn't.

Whenever I plug the charger in, the charger indicator is on.

Any help?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2018
Progworld1:
Hello All

My laptop HP Compaq is not switching on again. The battery is bad and the fan does not work. I was using one Saturday and it went off. I tried switching it on back but it didn't.

Whenever I plug the charger in, the charger indicator is on.

Any help?

Hello.

Sorry about this.

you should see a computer technician to run a proper diagnosis on you PC.

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2018
Pls how much can I get Toshiba screen?
Model : Toshiba Satallite C75DA
It maybe new or second hand.
I dont mind coming to ikeja
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Pls how much can I get Toshiba screen?
Model : Toshiba Satallite C75DA
It maybe new or second hand.
I dont mind coming to ikeja

Call/WhatsApp on 08128714767
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
Razak5:

Call/WhatsApp on 08128714767
I thought we were supposed to talk here first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2018
abiodunalasa:

I thought we were supposed to talk here first
Oh! OK then.
15.6" or 17.3"?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jstar376(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2018
help.... my laptop can't ON. each time I tried powering it, the power-on red-light will show but nothing will show on the screen. I ve removed the battery, plugged direct yet nothing shows up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joyous(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2018
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Please I upgraded to windows 10pro and since that time I am having issue with hibernating my PC. It will return me to the lock screen or welcome screen when I click on hibernate. I really need this hibernating feature, please is there any way I can solve this problem?
Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TopWinner(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2018
I recently upgraded my Dell Latitude E6400 from Windows 7 to 8.1 and I discovered my graphics driver now shows as Microsoft Basic Display Adapter instead of my Inter (R) HD Graphics. Also, my screen display is terrible and stuck on 1024 x 768. Any ideas on how I can fix this, please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by popless(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2018
Hello guys, My left click button on my HP elitebook 2530p has stopped working.... Pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.