Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1264610 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by supersaz66(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2018
If i left click a folder on my laptop it deletes the folder. At times it stops deleting the folders, but most of the times it deletes it. Any solution to it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dlee1(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
Hello Razak5,
do you repair laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello Razak5,
do you repair laptop?

Sure I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2018
supersaz66:
If i left click a folder on my laptop it deletes the folder. At times it stops deleting the folders, but most of the times it deletes it. Any solution to it.

Hi.

Village people at work grin grin

----------------------
You need to reinstall the OS.

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Move2(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2018
morningstar55:
If you are sure the laptop is running and there is no display,simply take out the RAM clean it and re-insert,make sure to take off the battery before doing that.
If that doesn't work,you might need to connect the system to an external monitor to assertain the functionality of your screen...goodluck

I tried your suggestions time and time again to no avail.its still not showing anything.i even tried pressing f10 to show bios but the screen is blank.yet the keys are working.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
Move2:

I tried your suggestions time and time again to no avail.its still not showing anything.i even tried pressing f10 to show bios but the screen is blank.yet the keys are working.

Holla me on 08128714767
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Legolast: 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
ibrahimazeez:

The problems are in 3 *hard drive *The (os) operating system *the booting setting from the bios Thank you Incase any other stuff Chat me on whatsapp 08141394413
i Am not saying I want to buy yours, just the name in case I want to change my PC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by supersaz66(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
Razak5:

Hi.
Village people at work grin grin
---------------------- You need to reinstall the OS.
*cheers*
i've done that still same thing.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ucheuzor1(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Razak5:

Hello...
Well, may I ask how you partitioned it?
Did you partition the hard disk separately or you did it with the hard drive still in the laptop?

I did it while in the laptop. I partitioned it via disk management
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dlee1(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
Razak5:

Sure I do
I have HP Pavilion Dv7 3028ca that has a spoit mother board. I want to know if you can replace the mother board for me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
Dlee1:

I have HP Pavilion Dv7 3028ca that has a spoit mother board. I want to know if you can replace the mother board for me.

Hello.
DV7 3028ca... My keyboard predicted that very Model-this shows I have attempted this question before!

There was a guy who wanted to see if another board of another system could work on it grin guess you're the one.

It's not common... Been that it's not a popular system. Remember it's a 17 inch.

I'll come back here and post if I've seen the board on Wednesday...

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Techiekingee(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
Razak5:

Hi...
Up graded your Windows.... To?
Windows 10 actually
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dlee1(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
DV7 3028ca... My keyboard predicted that very Model-this shows I have attempted this question before!

There was a guy who wanted to see if another board of another system could work on it grin guess you're the one.

It's not common... Been that it's not a popular system. Remember it's a 17 inch.

*cheers*

grin grin grin grin grin
You are right bro, am actually the person that have asked for the possibility of using another board on that system.

I will be waiting for you as you said, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

*cheers*

sir, pls can you come to ketuand check the same similar issue, im presently not in lagos so there is no one to bring it to your office. but my mom and sister are at home, we need to urgently retrieve files from the hard disk. its a mini acer laptop, a new one but fanless.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by slizzyb(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2018
pls why is my system always installing updates every time i boot the system qand when shutting down. its becoming too much. how can i stop it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dlee1(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
Hello Razak5,
please pardon me. The model is HP Pavilion Dv7 1128ca and not Dv7 3028ca. There was a mistake when I copied the model.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
Dlee1:
Hello Razak5,
please pardon me. The model is HP Pavilion Dv7 1128ca and not Dv7 3028ca. There was a mistake when I copied the model.

Copy that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2018
slizzyb:
pls why is my system always installing updates every time i boot the system qand when shutting down. its becoming too much. how can i stop it

Go to control panel, windows update, and turn it off.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2018
CsRockefeller:

sir, pls can you come to ketuand check the same similar issue, im presently not in lagos so there is no one to bring it to your office. but my mom and sister are at home, we need to urgently retrieve files from the hard disk. its a mini acer laptop, a new one but fanless.

What's the issue with the laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2018
Move2:

You said the keys are working, how did you confirm that?

I want you to run your caplock button and check if it is working properly i.e on /off at interval.

If yes, point a torch light to the front of the screen and see if it is displaying any character.

If no.

Then take it to an engineer closer to you cos this is definitely beyound you.

Fault might be from VRM section, ICH/PCH or GMCH depending on the model of your motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2018
ucheuzor1:
Hi guys u need help.

I partitioned my laptop into 3 different disk. Now the laptop can't boot completely because the c drive which I installed my windows is not showing. I can see the the E drive, the D drive appears and disappears but the C drive is not showing at all. Pls I need help on what to do.

You will need to access disc management and change the c drive or rearrange it so it will show.

Right click on my computer and select disc management.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2018
udemzyudex:

What's the issue with the laptop?

its fanless, was using it oneday on the bed when it suddenly went off, tried switching it on but it wont come on, the battery light shows its charging but it never comes on, in addition, the battery compactment which is inbuilt gets very hot as i charge it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2018
CsRockefeller:

its fanless, was using it oneday on the bed when it suddenly went off, tried switching it on but it wont come on, the battery light shows its charging but it never comes on, in addition, the battery compactment which is inbuilt gets very hot as i charge it.
I'll advise you take it to a laptop engineer for diagnosis.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by otakulin: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
How about change another drive letter to the partition?

ucheuzor1:
Hi guys u need help.

I partitioned my laptop into 3 different disk. Now the laptop can't boot completely because the c drive which I installed my windows is not showing. I can see the the E drive, the D drive appears and disappears but the C drive is not showing at all. Pls I need help on what to do.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ibrahimazeez(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
otakulin:
How about change another drive letter to the partition?

U right on my computer and click on manage it open then then locate disk management and u see all the drive
After u right click on the hiding drive
U see NEW SIMPLES......... CLICK on it read at the end success it'll enable the drive again to another drvie

Thank you
Incase chat me on whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mayorjosh(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
Razak5:

Sure I do

Please do you know if it's possible to change the motherboard of a Macbook 2015 and the cost please somebody reply
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trippledots(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2018
hello y'all...please, i really desperately need where i can buy used or dead laptop batteries in bulk in Nigeria. Or the cells used inside the laptop battery.
Thanks pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 2:05am On May 31, 2018
mayorjosh:

Please do you know if it's possible to change the motherboard of a Macbook 2015 and the cost please somebody reply

Hi.
Macbook pro or Air?

What inches and what core?

...and hope you ain't asking for fun grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 7:02am On May 31, 2018
Trippledots:
hello y'all...please, i really desperately need where i can buy used or dead laptop batteries in bulk in Nigeria. Or the cells used inside the laptop battery.
Thanks pls

What do you want to do with 18650 Li-ion?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uobimba(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2018
I have a Lenovo laptop with windows 10 demanding Windows update and about 6gig required(no be here) and each time I want to browse with it, it begins automatic download. Pls professionals any way out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2018
uobimba:
I have a Lenovo laptop with windows 10 demanding Windows update and about 6gig required(no be here) and each time I want to browse with it, it begins automatic download. Pls professionals any way out

Search nairaland for solution, there are lots of solutions concerning this even on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by samobaba4u(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2018
helloooooo, please I was watching a movie on my HP mini and the screen went blank but the movie still continues. so I turned it off thinking the battery was empty. later when I changed it, I tried to put it on and the screen still white blank.
Please what should I do? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.