Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures (1817 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Joel3(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
i saw this live baby Snake inside my house. Pictures below. the sneak look like a week old. now I am just afraid of it siblings and parents.

I stir at the snake and played with it with a stick of broom for several minutes before I killed it.

will upload the video later. for now its the pics

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Joel3(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
…..

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by ify2nyce(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
you mean snake undecided
Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I guess you must have meant snake and not sneak you were repeating all over, and what is it with the Man utd pics?.... So the main thing is this, bring out all the properties in your house and i mean ALL and search for the snake's BIG MAMA, it will be somewhere around or within. And as you have just killed the baby now, she is looking at you at the moment thinking of what to do to you! Cover your house with the blood of Jesus and do what i advised you to do! Goodluck, not Jonathan!!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
You people wey dey always kill snakes and reptiles for inside house wey u dey live...I dey always wonder, can you be that dirty?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by ify2nyce(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
that thing is not a snake angry
Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Joel3(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
ify2nyce:
that thing is not a snake angry
it's a baby snake.
Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Redomi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is that a snake? Do you live in desert? Are you from Osun state. A snake inside your room, I guess there will be lions, tigers, snail, scorpions, etc in the room.
The federal ministry of forestry needs to come for proper checking.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by fiftynaira(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
And u expect FP baa? With this small pikin snake?

Kill big one and lala will do u well

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kiss it! that's a leech or earthworm

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by dan9ice(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
The way snaking is trending eh, hope say the great serpent is not yet loose
Re: I Saw This Live Baby Snake Inside My House. Pictures by Prince081: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please fumigate the entire house if that thing is really a snake.
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Wife Ran Away Leaving Our 5 Children,without Quarrel. / Monogamy Is Unnatural / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.