Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397066 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Holashikemi(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
mehn dis suspense is bad....tanx 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Nice story,thanks for the update,u are really doing a great job here

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by oghenekome51(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Like seriously, after reading d last update, I can't help but deactivate my ghost mode! Really, Tiffany u av always been one of my best writers on nairaland, and I av not seen another tiffany j since I joined NL! Ure d best!
I so love Maureen's stubbornness, jeez da lady is something else! Tiff pls keep up d good work! The sky is ur beginning, thumbs up! grin grin grin![color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ashatoda: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
walahi talahi me i go vex well well ifp maureen cwum die pa. Aunty Tifpany i beg am po you no let am die pa

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
more update ma please ma

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Aobqueen01(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2016
I must say this.... You are wonderful and so talented, you are the best for me, more Ink to your pen dear

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Maryclaire1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
This suspense ehn na die.TJ please do the needful cry
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Joel took in the sight that greeted him. His sister was clutching at a bloody bed spread and screaming her head off when Anthony entered. Joel never caring in the world about the bloody bed and sheets threw himself on his sister in an effort to hold her down. She was unclad, he wondered if she would cope loosing another of her kids again.
All three intruders had their attention on Maureen that they didn't notice the man on sprawled on the floor. She was sobbing now and fighting Joel with a strength she ought to have reserved, considering what she had just gone through. The baby Linda was holding burst into wail, waking the other. Baby from a nearby cot.
These confused the three men who thought that all or one of the babies had died, leading to the cries from the women.
'Linda?, what the heck is the problem?', Henry asked.
Linda stared at her husband. She was too shocked and dumbfounded to talk. She began weeping again.
'Jake', she sobbed uncontrollably. The mention of that name seemed to jot the men from their positions. They had all forgotten of his existence. Henry followed Maureen's gaze and cursed when he saw his only brother on the floor. He ran to hand right hand side of the bed and knelt in front of his brother. Anthony ran to his son and held him.
'Father...', Jake tried to speak
'Don't speak. What happened to you?'
'She did this to me'
'Who?'
'Take care of Maureen and the kids. I failed you all', he was barely able to talk.
Henry was crying as he cradled his brother. For the first time since Linda met Anthony, he was at a lost what to do. His body shook as he held Jake.
Victoria appeared at the opened door just as Jake coughed and blood spitted from his mouth. She looked at her mother, then her father and wondered why she was destined to never have a normal life.
She burst into tears and ran out of the room only to collide with a big figure. She was almost blind with tears when she felt strong firm hands holding her. She fought to be let alone.
'Sweetheart its me, your uncle Jordan'
'Just let me go'
'No'
'He knelt beside her and saw the hurt in her eyes. At that moment, he heard a. Shout from Maureen.
'My daddy'
'What about him?'
Tara ran past them and into the room. She gaped at the situation and shouted orders at her husband.
'Quickly Jordan, come and help Henry lift him'
Jordan let go of Victoria just as her nanny appeared and took her, kicking to her room.
'He is bleeding, internally and I think he just past out', Joel shouted. He couldn't let go of Maureen yet.
Five minutes later, the men carried him to the car and drove as fast as they could to the hospital. Linda and Tara were left to await a gynecologist coming and Mich. The boys and their mother needed a bath and the room needed a thorough clean up.
It was Mich who later arrived and took the matter into her own hands. She summoned all the available maids in the house and told them to get to work.

Anthony couldn't sit still. He walked round the corridor in fear while he waited for his son's doctor to appear. Jake was driven to Maitama hospital and Anthony had been assured that the best doctors they had were with his son.
Henry on his part had tried to remember all the bad things he had done to Jake. He wouldn't forgive himself if anything happened to his brother. They waited for over six hours, having Joel and Jordan for company. No words were spoken, no food or drink was taken. They were all praying in their heart for Jake to survive.
When finally the doctors emerged, Anthony ran to talk to them. A man almost Anthony's age looked at them.
'Are you Jake's father?'
'Yes. Is my son going to be all right?'
'Only God can decide that'
'What do you mean?'
'Can we talk in my office? By the way, I am doctor Steve'
'I'm coming too. He is my brother'
'Okay'
The three walked slowly down the corridor to the doctor's office. The two Josephs were too disrupted to notice how the office looked like. They were offered a seat and they willingly took it.
'I'm afraid I have bad news', Doctor steve slowly announced.
Anthony's heart missed a skip. He looked at Henry and then down his feet.
'What is it?', Henry was brave to asked.
'I think your brother had an accident. Some arteries were damaged, leading to him loosing blood internally'
'I don't understand'
'We were able to repair the damaged arteries and performed a blood transfusion on him but we don't know if he will survive this'
'Of course he will. He is strong. The fool, he probably had the accident on his way to Abuja and didn't see it fit to tell us', Henry said.
'You don't seem to understand what I am saying', Doctor steve said
'What?'
'The accident might have occurred months ago. Someone tried to treat him but the person wasn't an expert'
'Stop speaking in parables'
'Your son, was treated, yes. With the wrong drugs. These medications were responsible for his internal injury'
'You are still talking in parables', Henry shouted.
'Mr Joseph. Only your brother can explain what happened to him. That is, if he lives to tell the tale'
'What are his chances?', Anthony asked?
'For his survival, we have fourty percent'
'Can we talk to him?'
'He is in comatose'
'He left about seven months ago'
'Did he contact any of you? Or his wife? I saw his wedding ring'
'No. He usually take off for years and return. We didn't bother looking for him and he only just returned', Henry said
'Your brother might have been held captive all these months'
'No one would dare hold my son captive'
'You think so?'
'Why would you say he was held captive?', Henry wanted to know.
'There were red marks on his wrists and legs. Bandages on his stomach'
'What?'
'Come', he said and they followed him. He took them to Jake's private ward. They saw him lying down on his back. His wrist were bandaged and his legs had red welts.
'Chains', Anthony revealed.
'Yes', Doctor Steve agreed.
'I think he tried to escape. His wrists are pretty bad'
'who would dare me?', Anthony asked angrily.
'Like I said, he might survive to tell the tales. I don't want to lift your spirits', the doctor informed them
'Thank you but I want him moved to my house'
'He may not survive it. His injury may reopen'
'It won't. Get ready to move him. I will have the best doctors work on him'
'You are determine'
'Yes. He must not die. If he does, hell will break loose'

The following day, Jake was transfered to his father's home. Doctor Steve was surprised to be given a month's vacation from the hospital and wasn't surprised when Henry approached him and offered him a job.
' Jake doesn't have enemies. He is too good and gentle for that', Henry told his father the following day.
'Yes. That is what baffled me. You Henry, have enemies. But Jake? Who would want to hurt a harmless man?'
'Hmmm'
'I'm sending you to Lagos. Find out what happened there'
'No father. I will talk to Jordan, who will talk to Kelvin's men. They will do a swift job. My presence in Lagos will can make our enemies run. Let them think that they are safe'
'Good. Anyone who dares to touch my family should know that he can't hide, not from me'

Lagos

'We should leave this country', Helen was telling her lover
'No. I want Jake dead'
'He escaped'
'With information. I faked my own death for this mission. Now, he is about to mar all I ever worked for just because of you'
''I didn't help him escape'
'No. But if Jake should spill the beans, everything is over'
'He won't'
'Helen, listen to yourself. Jake will not only implicate us, he will implicate top politicians of this country'
'I wasn't the one smuggling arms into the country'
'Your son, will die. He can't make me run away from my country'
'How in the hell did you let a small boy catch you?'
'He was simply in the wrong place at a wrong time'
'What do you think will be our punishments?'
'I won't even think of it'
'If I can't kill him, you will or else, I will have your hide you silly'

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kevwecute1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tanx for this,but more plssssssss Tanx for this,but more plssssssss

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by missjenny(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
wao nice update i was almost dying in suspense. pls mam keep Jake alive at least to tell his story. tanx for the update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is too short. More

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Julietogbo(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tiff u are killing me nice update though bt too short

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Tbrak: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
abeg dont let jake die o, and i can see u viewing, pls ma more update tanx alot, luv u loads

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by cutediva87(f): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
thanks Tiff, but how come mama Henry con wicked like dis na?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mayreeyam(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Tanx ma'am 4d update,We r xpecting more v soon. Cnt bliv a mother can do such to his own son maybe she adopted him.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by snowhite07: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
This Jake mother is really wicked
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hobbyheart(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by hobbyheart(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated tiffany j u are simply the best may God bless you and increase your knowledge in jesus name I prayed Amen.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
The strongest of them is Victoria embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rmfunky(f): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Can a mother be this wicked Maureen is really the strongest of them all. Thanks TiffanyJ but more please grin
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
welcome back Tiffanyj I believe God has taken control, thanks for the update but at this point I will say I need more, the suspense is killing
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adasun(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
dats okay bt not a relieve,da suspence is becoming something else.cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Shakyroh320(f): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
you know this yoruba adage that says `when we sweep inside and outside,it is the dumping ground that we will take it to',all the suspenses from the relunctant bride,a man to call her own and deceitful couple are being detailed here,am liking this,keep it coming madam tiff,nothing bad will do u by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by chii8(f): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
I doff cap for u,op.you1 so on point.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Holashikemi(f): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
too short cry actually am loving dis kudos to u Tiffany
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by kerr9(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
this suspense isn't good for my health

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by amfo(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
kerr9:
this suspense isn't good for my health
likewise me aunty tiff.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks for the update,I pray Jake survive,that poor girl (Victoria)deserves to be happy.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by monimine: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Weldone Tiffany. Godbless u for this episode. pls victoria deserve to be happy. pls Jake should not die oooooo. More grace to your elbow IJN.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Sparkles003(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tiffiny darling,wonderful writer,blessed author.please come and give us those long updates that make us love you not this short onces we are greatful for.your stori dey sweet my like suger cane.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aunty Tiffany, thanks for this wonderful update but please make it longer because the suspense na die *thanks ma*
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
wooow!!!! dis is suspend filled nd I must confess that I am in love with ur work

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.