Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397118 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by dammyluv911(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
TiffanyJ:
So sorry for the delay, will post another update between today and tomorrow to make up for the delay
we will always be patient.ur rili gifted n I pray that God will give you more wisdom and ideas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow am so happy that jake finally told maureen the truth atleast d fighting will stop

Thanks madam tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fransho(f): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanx! This update is d bomb.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks so much for this great story, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by iomoge2(f): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2016
TiffanyJ:
So sorry for the delay, will post another update between today and tomorrow to make up for the delay
Can't wait. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Diamonddamsel: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the update dear.God will perfect all that concerns u.Take care of u.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jibbie28(f): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thank you tiff for the update. .. Victoria stay safe
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for the updat miss, God is your strength....hope you are feeling better now?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
'A penny for your thoughts', She heard Jake said from the bathroom door. Maureen swung and breath hard. He was unclad but for the towel around him. She looked him so intensively, forgetting Victoria was in the room.
'Pumpkin, how are your brothers?', Jake asked
'Ethan was still sleeping while Evan was awake'
'Daddy?'
'Yes?'
'Why is mummy staring at you like this?'
Jake chuckled. 'Your mummy loves me'
'Do you love mummy?'
'Yes'
'Grandpa said to tell you its time for breakfast'
'And you are just telling us?', Jake asked her
'I'm sorry daddy'
'Tell your grandpa we will be downstairs in fifteen minutes'
He waited for the door to close behind Victoria before turning to Maureen. She let go of the sheets and he found himself running to the bed.
'The door Jake, Victoria may come back'
He went to the door and turned the key before joining her in bed.

They were also late for breakfast. By the time Maureen fed the boys and bath, thirty minutes was over. The two walked downstairs and realized that Anthony and Victoria were almost through. Grinning, Jake added butter to Maureen's bread and gave to her.
'No'
'Why'
'I am watching weight. Don't want to be fatter than I am'
'Maureen, I am your husband and I love your body just as it is. Goodness you need your strength and you are bosom feeding'
'I won't take it Jake'
'Daddy give me', Victoria shouted
Slowly, he gave the bread to his daughter. Maureen wanted taking her tea without milk but Jake won't have it.
'No Maureen, you can starve yourself, not my kids'
'But Jake'
'Don't but me. Now here is mine, there is enough milk in it, will send a maid to get a carton of milk if need be'
Anthony said nothing but just watched in amusement. He had woken up earlier that day and sleep eluded him. He walked round the house and had caught them in the pool. Slowly, not wanting them to see him, he had turned and walked back to his room. He looked at Maureen and remembered hearing her giggled.
'Grandpa can we sit at the pool later?'
'Yes, I might even enjoy a dip in it'
'Will you teach me?'
'You are too young miss'
'Mummy can I learn how to swim?'
'No'
'Daddy can I?'
'No pumpkin'
'I guess I will just sit and wet my feet while grandpa swims'
'That's a very good suggestion gold, but you see we need to change the water first', Anthony said
'Why?', Victoria asked
'I think your parents know why'
Jake looked shockingly at his father and shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He turned to Maureen who laughed her head off.
'Why are you laughing Maureen?', Jake asked
'Why shouldn't I? Isn't it funny, getting caught? You said the house is asleep and...'
Jake knew Maureen had no shame. She would go further without caring that his father was there. He cut her off by shoving a piece of bread in her mouth.
'Jake, I need that water drained and a new one in the pool by noon', Anthony said
'Yes sir', Jake said uncomfortably.
Maureen left her seat, to Jake's. She kissed his lips without shame and then went to kiss her daughter's cheek.
'You are so shameless, Maureen'
'Sir, you truly don't expect me to be ashamed of doing the right thing. For one, I am married, for two, I enjoyed myself'
She said and ran up the stairs laughing like a school girl. She stood at the top of the stairs and shouted in laughter.
'Jake? Just don't forget my groceries'
'Mummy is happy today, daddy'
'Yes pumpkin. Go and help her with your brothers'
'All they do is wail'
'Don't you love them?'
'I do'
'Now go'
The men watched her go. Jake refused to look at his father.
'And here I thought you are gay'
'I am not gay'
'Maureen proved my enemies wrong and for that, I will forever be grateful'
Jake smiled.
'Jake, don't forget my pool'
'I will talk to the men in charge of its maintenance'
'Good, I won't stop you and Maureen from making yourselves comfortable at my pool. Just make sure no one ever sees you and then, you have it drained immediately'
The door opened and Henry walked into the room. He had brought some documents for their father. The brothers greeted and shook hands.
Jake thought for a minute and realized that his mother was in town and looking for a golden opportunity to kidnapped him. What it means is that he couldn't go out alone to get those pills for Maureen. While, he was a very private person but he trusted his brother with his private life.
'Henry, can you drop me at a store on your out? I need to get some groceries for Maureen'
'I am late. You can make do with one of father's car'
'I am a bit weak from the accident and can't drive'
'Send one of the maids'
'I don't want to. I promised her'
'Okay'
Jake summoned a maid and told her to inform those responsible to drain and refill the pool before joining Henry in the car.
'Henry?'
'Yes?'
'I lied. I don't want to go to a store, drive me to a pharmacy'
'Why in the hell did you lie?'
'None of your business'
'It is my business because its my time you are wasting'
Jake said nothing more and Henry drove to the pharmacy.
'So what are you buying?'
'Nothing that concerns you'
He alighted and went inside the pharmacy. Henry became curious and followed his brother. Jake smiled, he knew Henry would follow him. He ordered for his pills and watched Henry surprised look.
'You son of a...', Henry began
'Complete it, we are sons of the same mother but please settle the bill. I sort of lost my ATM and Credit card during the accident and kidnapping'
Fuming, Henry paid the bills and held his anger for them to reach the car. In the car, he gave his brother a mouth wiping.
'You said you are too weak for a drive but you are not for s.x'
'Call it love making Henry'
'Next time you don't involve me in your stupid errand'
'I'm sorry big bro, Maureen and I are just not ready for kids now'
'Well, since I am more experienced in this aspect, let me remind you that these pills can disappoint you. They disappointed Linda and I and if I remembered correctly, you and Joshua witnessed it all. She was angry and blamed me for tempering with her pills'
'What can we do now?', Jake asked
'Take her to the hospital and implant one for her, depending on the number of years you two want to stay away from having kids'
'Linda went through same process?'
'Yea. But Linda and I are done with kids. Three are enough for us'
'I will talk to Maureen', Jake said and then fastened his seat belt. Henry drove him back home and then went about his business. Jake walked to his room and gave Maureen the pills. They spent the day together, with the boys and Victoria. Victoria seemed to be the happiest of them all.
'Mummy, can I spend a night with you and daddy?'
Jake quickly answered her with a cute 'No' but Maureen laughed and kissed her daughter's cheek.
'Sweetheart, what happened to your room?'
'I don't like it there'
'Why?'
'When ever you put me to bed, its just difficult to sleep'
Maureen and Jake stared at each other. Victoria was being pompous again. They didn't want her in their room, not when they were no longer fighting. Instinctively, Jake pulled Maureen to him and kissed her lips.
'May I stay with you and mummy?'
'Okay sweetheart'
She dashed out of the room for her pajamas. When she returned, she was bathed by Jake while Maureen fed the twins. By 10pm, Maureen returned and found Victoria, popped up in bed and Jake reading to her.
'Daddy mummy is back' , she said sleepily
'Yes'
Maureen went to Jake for a kissed him. He whispered in her ear,
'Can't wait for her to fall asleep for me to get rid of her'
Maureen laughed and went to the bed. She kissed Victoria's cheeks and wished her a goodnight.
'I love you mummy'
'I love you more sweetheart'
By the time Maureen finished bathing, Victoria was already sleeping. She went to the nursery for another check on the boys nd returned just as Jake was picking Victoria off the bed to her room.
He returned and began shedding his clothes. Maureen went to help him.
'I spoke with Henry today'
'How is he?'
'Fine. He advised that you should go for implantation as a birth control method'
'You spoke with your brother about our private life?'
'Well, he drove me to the pharmacy. I was scared that if I went alone I won't come back for a long while. Mother is in town, that I am very sure'
'Why isn't she after Henry?'
'She considers Henry to be father's and I hers'
'Oh'
'We can tell Henry to drive us to the hospital tomorrow. Would you love to have anymore kids?'
'Yes, another girl. Victoria is now all grown up. She is almost five'
'We shall try for more babies in three years'
'Yes Sir', she said and laughed.
'Why laugh?'
'Here you are, standing unclad in the middle of the room, discussing making babies'
Jake threw back his head and laughed. He cupped her face and then kissed her cheeks. 'I am the luckiest man on earth'
'Really?'
'Yes. We are meant for each other Maureen. Since I met you, no one seemed beautiful or capable of making me laugh'
'The bedroom aspect?'
'Did I fail to tell you how your body makes me feel? You may be a witch but I am glad you bewitched me. I will love you Maureen, always and forever'
'Show me Jake', she told him and ran to the bed.
He laughed and went after her.

The next morning during breakfast, Anthony observed the cheerful mood. He dreaded the day Jake would finally move Maureen and the kids out of his house. That day, would be his death sentence.
He loved Maureen for taming his son and bringing him home and showing him that he had that fatherly instinct in him. Victoria he loved more than even Ethan and Jake. She was as stubborn as her mother and he knew that when she grow into a teenager, her parents would have a lot on their hands. After breakfast, Jake picked his father's phone and called Henry. Henry arrived in time to see Jake and Maureen all dressed up.
'What is it?'
'Can you drive me to the hospital?'
'I am not your damn driver'
'Maureen is experiencing headaches and I can't drive'
'But you can buy contraceptives'
'Henry? What your brother is trying to say ie that, since the accident, he has become scared of driving', Maureen said
Henry looked at his brother with concern.
'Oh my God Jake, you need to see a therapist'
'I am okay. It will go in time'
Henry, out of concern drove them out of the house.
'Eh Henry, Jake told me you advised him on the method of family planning I should undergo?'
'Yes'
'Can you drive us to the hospital that did for Linda? I am interested'
'So because I suggested, I should also take you? Why not invite me to watch you practice it?'
Jake glared at his brother and Henry laughed.
'Now Jake, this is not you. You had always been secretive and would never allow me into this private part of your life. What is happening?'
'Nothing, I simply realized that I you are only brother and we are not close'
'We don't need to baby sit Maureen. All we need do is handled her over to the wives and they would help her do whatever she wanted'
'The wives?', Jake asked
'He meant Tara, Linda and Mich', Maureen explained
'I want only you to know Henry'
Henry pulled in front of a private hospital. They both went inside and Henry waited outside the doctor's office while Maureen and Jake went in.
On there way home, Henry voiced out his concern.
'You two are hiding something, that I know'
'Why would you say that?'
'Why would you involve me in your private affair?', Henry asked
'Everyone knows that I am shameless', Maureen grinned.
'But he is not', Henry said pointing at Jake.

Two days later, Maureen phone rang. She picked it and heard a female voice.
'Hello?'
'Give the phone to Jake'
'Who are you?'
'You dolt give the phone to Jake'
'You wh.re go to hell'
'Do you know who I am?'
'Are you not born of a woman?', Maureen shouted
'My name is Helen. I am Jake's mother'
'You died, over fifteen years ago'
'I am speaking now'
'What do you want with my husband?'
'I have a message for him'
'I will deliver it. Just give me'
'You don't want me angry young girl. Jake can not reject his own child'
'He can and he will. You can have the child'
'I will deal with you'
'you don't fear me a bit, stay away from my family?'
'Or what?'
'You know what? I am curious. Why don't we meet tomorrow. In front of Victoria's school'
'That would be wonderful', Helen replied.
'Will be there by noon. Don't be late'
'I won't be'
The phone went dead. Helen turned to Philip. Finally, my opportunity to finish off that meddling bi.tch. By noon tomorrow, Jake would be mourning her death.

In her room, Maureen was excited. She would finally meet Helen. Jake wouldn't even knew. She would fight for him, after all, everyone said she was stubborn. She couldn't wait to meet Helen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Wow, nice update tiff. I hope Maureen won't be hurt cos I don't trust Jake's mum at all.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
WOW nice update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
am afraid dat sumtin bad may happen to Mureen

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Chubbiehills(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
pls, when will tommorrow come, tiff? always in love with your update. i love you and all your characters! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Osaze20091: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Cant just wait to know the outcome of their meeting...ride on

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adegokedamisky(f): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
chineke dis Maureen ehhn

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
awwwww, Maureen please be careful, aunt Tiff please don't let the next update take much time I can't wait to read the outcome of the meeting

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't want to pray bad prayer for helen is not hmmmmm I reserve my comment

Thanks tiff

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rmfunky(f): 6:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Wow! This is becoming interestingly interesting grin thanks Tiffanyj

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DrAbbey1(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2016
What a beautiful story. To lose excess tummy fat and slim down naturally within 25 days use Unique Slimming Tea made from natural ingredients. No side effects. 100% natural. Check my signature to contact me
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by waslek(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Waiting 4more update i can,t even image wat will happen in next update.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Pls tiff when r we expecting d nxt update because I can't wait to see d outcome of d visit. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ammy4id: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
nice one ma, your story dey always make sence die, keep it up n loving u more

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by HelenBee(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gosh...Helen is a disgrace. Wicked namesake.

5 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by aprilwise(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Maureen plz don't fight Jake's mother she's more prepared than you. thanks for the masterpiece.

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Tiffany where r thou? hope u r fine nd still av us in mind

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Temtopy:
Tiffany where r thou? hope u r fine nd still av us in mind
I am okay, thank you. Will post an update soon

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by stunningjudy(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
tiffanyj, you abandoned us, biko come n update cry. meanwhile how r u?

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by bookhy(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi ma, just reading this beautiful story nd I realized that most of the update has been removed. Is there any other place I can read it. Tnx
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
TiffanyJ:
I am okay, thank you. Will post an update soon
gud to know. ok am patiently waiting take care of urself

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by donbenedict(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
HelenBee:
Gosh...Helen is a disgrace. Wicked namesake.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
please ma when is the next update ...please update the suspense is much ...... thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.