Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (397030 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Stole My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Madam tiffany longest time hope u r ok

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nmaglit:
Madam tiffany longest time hope u r ok
I am fine. I will post an update this evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Can't wait

TiffanyJ:

I am fine. I will post an update this evening

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
At the Nicholas mansion, Tara lay protectively in her husband's arms. It has started again, this feel of danger that always left them prisoners in their own homes and then made their kids stop going to school. First it was Amanda, then Joel's uncle and now, her step mother?
'How in the hell are we going to tell the kids?', she asked her husband
Jordan kissed her cheeks and relished in the sweet scent of his wife. They've been married for fifteen years and still counting. Fifteen years of being with only Tara and never getting tired of her. Yes, like any other couple, they had had their bad times. They fought, argued, and even stopped sharing a room once, but unlike any other couple, they always made it back from whatever argument they had. They both understood that love, remorse, forgiveness, understanding and communication is the bedrock of a lasting marriage.
'Jordan?', she called him
'I don't know my sweet. We should just tell them to stop school'
'we need to give them reason'
'We can't. And you know it my love'
'How could my step mother treat her own son like that?'
'I've known Henry's mother for long. She was sweet, quiet, and very lovable. I don't know what happened to change her', Jordan told his wife.
The door gave way and Elizabeth walked into the room in her Nighty. Her eyes, very spirited with anger. She was sucking and staring at her parents. When they also stared back at her, she stamped her legs on the floor. Something she always did whenever she was very angry or trying to get attention.
'Mummy, Eugene slapped me', she shouted in tears.
Tara was calmed. So was Jordan. They looked at each other and made silent communication. Eugene walked in, his anger also glaring as he looked at his father.
'Father, she deserved that slap', he defended himself.
Both parents were quiet. Of all things to inherit from them, anger was not what the parents foresaw. Tara moved away from Jordan's arms. She left the bed, slowly, so as not to show her anger, picked up her robe and walked to her kids.
'How old are you, Liza?'
'Nine years', the girl proudly informed her mother.
'Eugene?'
'Fourteen?'
'Good. Do you both know why I will punish you?'
'Mother?', Elizabeth asked
'Who can guess?'
'I can guess', Jordan said, leaving the bed
'Good. Your daddy may guess right'
'Liza, from when you were four, we began teaching you the essence of privacy. We taught you to knock the door before entering the room that doesn't belong to you. We taught you that a discipline child should learn to greet one's senior once sighted. We taught you to always take a deep breath and count to ten whenever you are angry. Did we?', Jordan asked
'Yes daddy'
'Now you know why you must be punished?'
'Yes mummy'
'And you know what your punishment would be don't you?'
'Yes. Mummy. I am sorry'
'You are to tell me sorry after you've serve your punishment. Have you forgotten? So what are your punishments?', Tara refused to backed down. She was determine that her kids would no grow to be spoiled, like all the rich kids she knew. They would grow to be responsible and kind.
'For entering your room without knocking, I will help in preparing breakfast and dinner. For not greeting you and daddy, I will sweep by room and make my bed. My room must never be litter today, finally for allowing my anger get the better of me, I will come back here to your room and have for more lessons'
'Good. Eugene?'
'Mother, since the door was wide open when I came, I will sweep my room and make my bed for not telling you and father good morning. for slapping my sister, I will wash our school car and then come back to learn how to control my anger'
Tara burst into laughter. She hugged her kids and urged them to go do their chores.
'When you are all done, I want to hear about this slapping business', Jordan added.
The kids dashed out of the room just as Alice came.
'Good morning mother', they greeted her
'Goodness Tara, they are just kids. Aren't you and Jordan over doing it? Goodness, I don't like seeing them working for goodness sake, why do we pay the maids?', she asked
'Mother, Tara and I made a decision. Yes, Liza and Eugene are born into money, this money may one day disappear, then they would need their wits, their hands and their brains. I don't want my kids top grow up not knowing how to take care of themselves if the table are turned around. I want them to learn to appreciate and value every money they see or come across. This is the secret of business. We love them, but they must first learn discipline, respect and thanks. They must learn to love and protect each other and then learn to control their anger'
'The anger they learned from their parents. Need I remind you that they inherited their anger from their parents?'
'Yes, we know. That's why Jordan and I are working on ourselves and helping our kids to conquer it'
'You are both making a mistake', she said and stormed out.
Fourty minutes later, Tara had just had her bath and was making the bed while Jordan was bathing when the kids came in. Eugen was all grown up but he was still her baby. He was already taller than her and smiled exactly like his father.
She smiled when she observed that they were not longer angry with each other. She saw Eugene reached out and removed a small piece of thread from his sister's hair.
They both sat down on their parents bed when Jordan came in with a trouser and shirt from the bathroom.
'No lesson today kids', Tara informed
'But its part of the punishment!', Lizabeth said
'I know honey, but your daddy and I have something to tell you'
'Mother, I shouldn't have slapped her. I am sorry. What she did didn't deserve that slap but I already told her I am sorry', Eugene said and Tara could see the sincerity in his eyes.
'I shouldn't have read the letter he was writing too. I was just curios. I apologized to him to. And I am sorry for coming in without knocking'
Tara hugged them. 'You know that your daddy and I love you don't you?'
'Yes', came the chorus answer.
'Siblings don't fight. They stick out for each other. It breaks my heart to see you two fight. Eugene, one day, we would be old and you would be left with the job of protecting your sister and her money'
'I know that Mum'
'Good. Back to the good news. You two may take a break from school'
'What?', Eugene asked
Jordan sat on the bed and looked tenderly at his kids.
'Yes kids. Your mummy and I would get you. Two tutors. It won't affect your school curriculum, I assure you'
'But father... Why?'
'You see Eugene. There is little misunderstanding with all adults. If we don't clear it, it will be a problem. I can't tell you why but one day, when you are eighteen, I promise to explain to you'
Elizabeth didn't care, she was hugging her parents and kissing them and jumping on th bed. No school, no uniforms, no bells no homework. Just home, with her mother.
her parents watched her for about three minutes. She sat down again and hugged her brother.
'will you play scrabble with me?'
'No. Perhaps, if you ask nicely', her brother retorted.
'Kids, we are not through with the news'
'Oh?'
'Your aunty and uncle would be here on a visit with the kids'
'Which of the uncles?', Liza asked
'Guess'
'Uncle Joel and aunty Mich?', Liza guessed
'Sure, you are a very smart girl'
'Yuppie. Kenneth and Kelvin would be coming. We shall play hide and seek. Oh daddy, I love you. I love you too mum', she said and dash out of th room.
Eugene stared at his parents. Something bad was going on but he knew that the adults would never tell him. he stood up and walked out, well, the good thing here was that, uncle Joel who was very good in mathematics would help him out. He didn't see his parents whisper to themselves and Tara urging Jordan to follow him.
'Eugene? Can we talk in your room? Away from the ladies of the house?', his father asked
'What is it?'
'Just taught we should talk about that letter Liza said you were writing. You know, I was once expert in letter writing'
'Really?'
'Yea. That was before your mother stole my heart away'
They walked out. Tara knew that Jordan would talk to Eugene about teenage things. Girls, emotions, love and the likes. Yes, their little boy was now growing.
,Guests would arrive this evening.

'Leila, how are you feeling today?', Mich asked her step daughter.
'I am okay. Please tell me you didn't tell father', the young lady asked
'Of course I have to tell him sweetheart. He is your father nd needs to know what goes on with you'
'But, mother. I am so embarrassed'
'Don't be dear, its natural. We ladies go through all these. You see, although your menstruation is late, and I was already worried we had to see a doctor'
'Mother!'
'Chill Leila. By the way, welcome to womanhood'
'I need to start packing my stuff you know'
'Yea, just don't forget that I would be available,whenever you have any questions'
Mich, cat walked out of her step daughter's room and went upstairs to help pack the kids'. As usual, she was wearing a four inch heel and feeling quite happy with herself.
Under her supervision, the maids packed three suitcases for the kids. Kelvin and Kenneth were playing downstairs while Jessica was sleeping in her crib.
She was staring at the Jessica when she felt his arms around her waist.
'Welcome home dear', she told him.
'Thank you. How is the packing going?'
'Good. The kids are all packed. I am just about to go see about mine'
'Need help?'
'Aren't you tired? You are just returning from the hospital'
'I am tired yes, but you know how I love helping you pack'
Mich looked sad and her husband hated it. He turned her around.
'Why are you sad?'
'For one, you won't come spend all these time with us. Secondly, I am worried about Henry and Jake. I can't imagine what they are going through now'
'Mich, you don't expect me to run with you to your parents. Do you?'
'Yes, I do. Henry and Linda are also running to Anthony's house'
'That's different'
'Okay. Our daughter is now a woman'
'You mean Leila?'
'Yes', Mich told him with a beam.
'Oh my God. That's wonderful. Do you think I should go and congratulate her?'
'Don't you dare. She is already embarrass'
'I love her Mich'
'I too. Who wouldn't love someone as sweet and loving as Leila. Well, some mothers just do not know that there is joy in motherhood. Linda's mother for one is bit.ch, Leila's biological mother preferred the money she would get to knowing her own daughter and now, Jake's mother had been tormenting him for thirteen years? I feel so sorry for him. To think that we've been pointing our fingers at him and judging him', Mich told her husband
'I feel so guilty Mich. The guy had been through a lot'
When he saw the depressed look on his wife's face he quickly added,
'But of cause you are a very good mother'
'Really?'
'Sure. You are really doing a good job with the kids, especially Leila. They are all well behaved and hard working and discipline. I like it that you make the boys help in the kitchen. Its good Mich'
'I think I am sometimes hard on them'
'No you are not. They all love you Mich'
'I pray. We all pull through this mess Helen has started'
'You would. I am more afraid for her'
'Why would you say that?'
'Anthony is not one to forgive, or forget. She would pay for all she did to Jake. How can a mother chained her son, drug him and force him have s.x with a woman while she watched?'
'Only a crazy woman would do that. Come to think of it, that her lover, Philip, how would he let her do all the things she did to Jake?'
'I have no idea, you. Henry and Anthony had sworn to eliminate him'
'What? No Joel'
'Chill, Jordan and I won't let them do it'
'Can we stay another night with you Joel?'
'No. After today, the fight against Helen and Philip would start. You and the kids must be at your parents. Its for secure'
'I will miss you Joel'
'I will visit you everyday'
'I love you'
'I love you more'

'Damn it Henry stop pacing', Linda told her husband.
'How could I? I feel so bad, my brother was going through so much pain all these I didn't notice'
'It isn't your fault'
'Sure it is.
Daisy now, almost thirteen came downstairs with a suitcase. Followed by her brother Miracle, almost ten.
'Father, I can't pick my box and Daisy won't help me', he shouted at the top of the staircase.
'Daisy, go help your brother', Linda told her.
'Why is he so lazy? I...', she stopped when she saw the look in her father's eyes. That look could earn her a serious spanking
She took her box to the car and returned for her brother's.
Henry, on a second thought, followed her to the room and packed all the suitcases, including Linda's and his own, one at a time. He returned and found Israel on his mother's hip.
'Are we all good to go?'
'He asked them'
'Yes. Daisy honey, hope you didn't forget anything?', Linda asked.
'Mother, I just don't understand why we all have to spend so much time at grandpa's', the girl shouted angrily, with the Joseph's anger she couldn't control.
'Don't you like your grandpa's?'
'No. I hate it', she yelled
'Why?', her father asked
'Father said I would have to share a room with that spoiled little girl Victoria. She is spoiled. Grandfather loves her just because her father is always not available'
'Daisy!', linda exclaimed
'I will not share a room with Victoria. Never', she said with so much stubbornness.
'Okay sweet. There are plenty of rooms at your grandpa, you can have one all to yourself', Linda told her
'Thank you mummy', she said
'Don't thank her yet young lady.. Jake and I had decided that you and Victoria would share a room. Just resign yourself to your fate, there is no way out', Henry added calmly.
Daisy walked out on her parents. She was determine to show her father that she wasn't making a mistake.
'Daisy I am talking to you and I am not finished. Come back here',Henry added.
'The teenager murmured defiantly to herself. She stopped and turned to her father.
'My thirteen year-old daughter would think twice before walking out on me. Daisy, you will be in charge of cleaning your brother's room once we get to your grandpa, you will be very nice to Victoria, you will help the maids in doing the house chores', he said and walked away.
The girl burst into tears.
'Mummy? All because I don't want to share a room with Victoria? Father is punishing me so brutally?'
'Your father is punishing you because you disrespected him. One, for walking out on him, two, for refusing to accept his decision. It is very important to your father and your uncle Jake to get to really know your little cousin. Don't forget, you have a brother, she lost her Victor'
Henry was already beeping for them to come out. Five minutes, later they were on their way for an extended visit with Anthony Joseph.
Henry didn't want to compare but it seems his kids were beginning to be spoiled. All his friends' kids were respectful and well behaved except his. He would have a talk with Linda and Daisy must stop this her teenage rebellion.
Isreal let out a scream and Daisy angrily hit him to stop crying.
'What's that for?', Linda asked
'He is disturbing'
'For god sake Daisy, he is your little brother. When you were his age you yelled more and I didn't hit him'
Henry shook his head. It dawned on him suddenly that he had been so busy with work he didn't notice the kind of girl Daisy was turning to. Would Victoria cope with her? Slowly, he decided that, he did a very bad job with her. Joel's kids would protect each other no matter what, Eugene and Elizabeth may fight sometimes, but they were very close and well behaved. Linda too had been so busy with her work she hardly have time for the kids.
He decided that it was time Linda stopped working. Their kids were becoming brats under their nose. Now trouble is brewing. A trouble his mother had. Started and he was yet to decide how to explain to his kids that their grandmother was still alive.
By tomorrow, he would start digging into Philip. He would expose him, lure his mother out but he didn't know what to do with her.

11 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by rachealfst(f): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for the update, I so much enjoy this story. God bless you.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by fransho(f): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2016
GodBlessU,Tiff.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mofy1(f): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting• tnx tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Adikij(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Missyetty(f): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Wow! This is superb
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
When parents r workaholic what do u expect their kids turns toi brat. I love d way tara n jordan r bringing up their kids wow lovely family and as for helen n phillip more peppper to d cain that will b used to flog dem

Well done madam tiff
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by anneboy02(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for the update and also am happy dat henry now know areas he has failed in bringing up his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by princesssusan(f): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wish to read diz story but most of d pages have been removed :-
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mhiztee: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
how are you ma .when should we be expecting the next update

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Dman00(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
TiffanyJ:
Removed
not again!!! Why u no fill delete all the story self instead of putting person 4 suspence. All ur story wy i dy read 4rm TRB 2 diz 1 na same

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dman00:
not again!!! Why u no fill delete all the story self instead of putting person 4 suspence. All ur story wy i dy read 4rm TRB 2 diz 1 na same
All I can do at this stage is apologize. I am really sorry
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Temtopy(f): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tiffany na d boss thanks for d update hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by ozila(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
update undecided
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please ma'am Tiff, when is the next update coming up?
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Mobecs:
Please ma'am Tiff, when is the next update coming up?
By his grace, today

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Orlolahdey(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2016
TiffanyJ:
By his grace, today
Ope oooo..I can't keep calm
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by emilygold(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month my good people. May God see us all through this month and always.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Twinkle004(f): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2016
This is what we call world war 3 Tiffany well done
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by mujybee(f): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
av bin a ghost reader all dis while bt was forced 2 comment nw....weldone jare.....more update plssss
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Mobecs(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
TiffanyJ:

By his grace, today

can't wait to see how the Josephs' wrath is gonna come down on Helen and her beau cool

2 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nmaglit: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Madam tiff am waiting biko nu

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Jumizie13(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Madam de Madam. How far na. We never see your hand o

Hope everything dey well sha
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Tbrak: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
madam tiffany longest time, hope u re gud? cos av nt been seeing online.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by winningbt: 4:27am On Sep 07, 2016
someone who has Tiffanyj number should please help us to check on her, and i hope she is okay.
Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by TiffanyJ(f): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
winningbt:
someone who has Tiffanyj number should please help us to check on her, and i hope she is okay.
Like I said before, I am having serious health challenges. Apart suffering from gastric ulcers, sometimes around January I was diagnosed with cardial problem. Since thenn its been hell for me. So many trips to the cardiologists, test and then I was told to not stress myself much though the cardiologists assert that my case is not that bad and with the right treatment, can be cured.

I am also trying my best to finish this story. You guys should just bear with me.

3 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Like I said before, I am having serious health challenges. Apart suffering from gastric ulcers, sometimes around January I was diagnosed with cardial problem. Since thenn its been hell for me. So many trips to the cardiologists, test and then I was told to not stress myself much though the cardiologists assert that my case is not that bad and with the right treatment, can be cured.

I am also trying my best to finish this story. You guys should just bear with me.

Your healed ma, try and take good care of yourself. Nice story by the way smiley

4 Likes

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by Marcela04: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
I wish above all things that thou prosper in Health and with d stripes of God u are healed in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. by DzTzl(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
TiffanyJ:

pele hun, divine healing is yours in Jesus Name.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (60) (Reply)

Meant To Be / When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.