Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? (5181 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
I just checked on a friend in his work place and he told me he just had sex with that girl ,,,,he was pointing at one girl ,and I asked where? and he said right here in the shop and I was like; guy why naa ,why should it be your shop,and he told me that nothing is wrong having sex in the shop
and he was like ; you Africans are very complicated that you make things look very bad.

so my fellow nairalanders is it good to have sex in your work place,,,?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin where is he from?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
You could have sex anywhere You wanna.

--On the plane.

-in the kitchen

--Inna restaurant.

so long You don't get caught! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
unplanned sex is the best. Especially when it's done outdoor damn!!
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nothing is wrong In fvckin In y0 work place!

*no hypocrite shud quote me*
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

--On the plane.
-in the kitchen
--Inna restaurant.

LOL wat of if u are caught?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

--On the plane.
-in the kitchen
--Inna restaurant.

N Herpes too undecided
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
I just checked on a friend in his work place and he told me he just had sex with that girl ,,,,he was pointing at one girl ,and I ask where? and he said right here in the shop and I was like; guy why naa ,why should it be your shop,and he told me that nothing is wrong having sex in the shop
and he was like ; you Africans are very complicated that you make things look very bad.

Is it right if your employees Bleep in your own company during working hours?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
rubsaphy:
LOL dat one na accident sex and it will tek d Grace of God for u to resist dat kind temptation.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL wat of if u are caught?
Gbesere o! grin

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
rubsaphy:
I read Wat u wrote, and I understand your type... kiss
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin where is he from?
if I tell u where he is from,u will knw where I am from
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
N Herpes too undecided
gringrin
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
if I tell u where he is from,u will knw where I am from

Lol...coz he said u "Africans"...so it means he is not from there,abi?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

--On the plane.

-in the kitchen

--Inna restaurant.

lol like seun having sex on nairalander I swear na u go catch am first.

oga seun Abeg na just example I dey give oo
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...coz he said u "Africans"...so it means he is not from there,abi?
hahaha,,,I no wan commit masef,,, I no go tell you.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Durentt:
Nothing is wrong In fvckin In y0 work place!

*no hypocrite shud quote me*
LOL funny
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Kseafresh: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
guy its very bad oo!Assuming they were doing it and all of a sudden!'His THING GOT STUCK IN HER PVSSY??!'now thats a big problem.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Is it wrong if your employees Bleep in your company during working hours?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Is it wrong if your employees Bleep in your company during working hours?
it is wrong but wat of if they are not caught,,,will dat spoil anything?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
it is wrong but wat of if they are not caught,,,will dat spoil anything?
you don't have to catch them before they bring ill-luck to your businees by the sinful act
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:
you don't have to catch them before they bring ill-luck to your businees by the sinful act
that is true though...
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Chazzyboy: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
I just checked on a friend in his work place and he told me he just had sex with that girl ,,,,he was pointing at one girl ,and I asked where? and he said right here in the shop and I was like; guy why naa ,why should it be your shop,and he told me that nothing is wrong having sex in the shop

u don knac
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
hahaha,,,I no wan commit masef,,, I no go tell you.

Nawaooo...omo come on na u betta spill d beans ooo...Lol! Juz excuse my pidgin tongue
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Nawaooo...omo come on na u betta spill d beans ooo...Lol! Juz excuse my pidgin tongue
LOL pidgin na pidgin no matter how u speak am,,,,,,,ok I will tell u where I am from but in Chinese LOL

网站着呢就好像样子孙
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chazzyboy:
u don knac
haba bros
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jameskyle:
I read Wat u wrote, and I understand your type... kiss
my type
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think his villagers are already ......
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by mackhunter77: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

--On the plane.

-in the kitchen

--Inna restaurant.

even in ur generator room grin
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by Realone92(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yawning .....
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by mackhunter77: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
doctors and therapists recommend crazy sex na
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? by naijamakossa(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
mackhunter77:
doctors and therapists recommend crazy sex na
LOL crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video) / Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.