Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls (1395 Views)

Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by ottalo: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
I and my first love make a bible convenant not to break up no mather what. But unfortunately when i got admission to the uni, she called me that she can't continue with the relationship anymore.since then i have not had any steady relationship that last more thank two weeks. Please help me. So confused.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
It's a figment of your imagination playing tricks on you as a result of the so-called covenant and it's apparently real because you have made it a part of you such that it directs your dealings.

Summary Convince yourself that what you did was due to juvenile exuberance and you have grown up. You will move on.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Try approaching 10 girls in a day.....

Using the 80/20 principle, at least, one will fall for you!!

Then check out for the Magic!!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by ottalo: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmm... Thanks
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
look bro.. I think there's some mystical power ish at play in your life..

My advice.. Strike back at your ex with even more spiritual voodoo ish.. Teach her who's boss!! cool cool

She's trying to prevent you from getting married.. Now is the time to strike back!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by ottalo: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
She is even getting married soon.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by Royle2014(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
No bro... The reason is what stares back at you when you look in d mirror.
Nxt time, pls do not associate the Holy Bible with evil...for it is written ' But I tell you, do not swear
an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is
God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is
his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the
city of the Great King. And do not swear
by your head, for you cannot make even
one hair white or black. All you need to
say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond
this comes from the evil one.' Matt 5:34-37
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by blackb2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Report her to God: read Psalm 3, 16, 24, 27, 18, 91 and ishai 47. Make sure you read them inside a bucket of water and bathe with the water.

Do this anytime of the day

The Lord is good!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by ottalo: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thank u all
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by goodmorning40: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nawaoo, one girl in two weeks that means in a month u have gone round four girls, o boy u dey enjoyoo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by vicstar(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
• • • • • Folks kidding with serious ishh undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by jworos(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
What was the consequence of oath you took? Did you say anything evil?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by DharmyYinks: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Took an oath with the Bible shocked. U should go back to ur ex nd both of u should carry d Bible u used in making d oath. Then u guys should break the oath TOGETHER!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by ottalo: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2016
ottalo:
I and my first love make a bible convenant not to break up no mather what. But unfortunately when i got admission to the uni, she called me that she can't continue with the relationship anymore.since then i have not had any steady relationship that last more thank two weeks. Please help me. So confused.
[email] So which help do you want exactly?

undecided
[/email]

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by Richy4(m): 12:21am On Mar 27, 2016
so what about your friend? was she being rejected by guys too.... If not, why was it not affecting her after all it was an equal oath

If I say to u that u should go and relax and possibly work on your manners and looks, that there's nothing wrong with u will u believe me?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls by UIA04(f): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2016
@op have you checked your mouth you might have MO

Covenant ko, better go to tb Joshua

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Feet Smells Really Bad! How Do I Tell Her? / For A Free Meal Will You Bring Them Both? (pic) / Six Reasons Women Leave The Men They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.