Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ibb Kissing Ass Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Kissing Ass Already (1138 Views)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Kissing Ass Already by Odeku(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2006
Its it true if you are in goob books with MR OBJ you can not commit any crime?  
here we go  
If I say I would copy the president, this would not be fair to him. Speaking from what I know of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, he had always expected his officers to be bold, innovative and imaginative. This is what I plan to be,” stated Babangida, who refused to answer questions from journalists. He only announced that he was planning a world press conference where all the questions would be addressed.
Babangida said seeking the office of president was the second time in his life he would seek employment.

I was once reminded that politics is like sports. There is a difference, however. In sports, there are gold, silver and bronze medals. In election, we only have the gold medal. Only one person would become the winner in an election. There will be no second best or third best. All parties play for the gold medal. This is what I want for the party under your chairmanship

Its funny How you want to rule Nigeria MR IBB but yet you are not ready to answer our questions.

why are this party leaders not refusing IBB the nomination form to run under their banner?

I am thinking maybe we should let IBB rig his way to the presidency and the next day OBJ cancel fair election, and what will you say then mr IBB?
Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by BigB11(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2006
Change the topic, my friend.

I can assure you 1000000% that IBB will never never kiss any ass. It is just impossible and it will never happen. He's a true leader and will always be.

ODEKU: Even the inspector general himself has chapped lips from kissing IBB's ass and very soon the rest of them will be unmasked; this is inevitable.

You really need to come back home and spend some time with your Papa, may be you will learn one or two things. And wake up from your impractical dream
Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by Odeku(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
Interesting since you are a boy Boy of your father, some of us have our own mind, and If there is one thing I can tell you there are good people in Nigeria and some people have character, dignity and respect. something you and your parents have sold. I am not gonna turn this to a battle between you and I but we are just Using IBb as a decoy, Duke is going to Aso ROCK. Mark my word.

In his own word he is trying to esterblish commong grounds with OBJ, IBB is a butt KISSER
Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by nilla(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
wow

*wondering why all the personal attacks in here*
Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by Odeku(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2006
take this picture BIGB1 and give it to your dad IBB that is the slosest he will be to ASO ROCK, Duke MR President, I think we should start addressing Duke as the president.

Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by BigB11(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
I wouldn't waste my time marking any word, because you do not have one. You and your folks, including the inspector general will jubilate with us in 2007. You mark that one down.

It is inevitable.

Nigeria is currently crumbling, we need a strong leader who is capable of withstanding the pressure. A leader who has the respect and charisma deal with the black neck vultures.

Could you imagine Duke trying to submerge people like Adedibu in Nigeria? They will smoke Duke in a minute.

Don't waste your time, Mr Duke is a fine man, but he needs more time to develop.

Currently in Nigeria, IBB is the right fit for the position.
Re: Ibb Kissing Ass Already by Odeku(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2006
A wise man once told me some time PEOPLE LEFT FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY ENGULF THEM and pretty soon they will start to display that stupidity and foolishness, I must tell you my friend you dad and you are now displaying that character to the maximum, How come he didn't answer the questions the journalist have for him concerning election, corruption, and who kill Dele giwa. Just like my friend Hafsat Abiola said, if IBB want us to forgive him he has to answer those questions. Nigerians are not as stupid as he perceived us to be MR TOOTLESS GENERAL

(1) (Reply)

Lebanese Christain Leader Assasinated / What Kind Of Country Are We Living In? / Which Aspirant Has More Of What It Would Take To Fight Corruption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.