Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... (2054 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / Always Works!!! Know If Your Girl Cheats / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by marvelck: 4:24am On Mar 27, 2016
When a girl cheats on you, rather than take her back, just let her go. To avoid hurting yourself the more. Cos even if you forgive her, she will never forgive herself (out of guilt) until she leaves you. Its better to just let her go, and move on with your life jeje. Cos a cheat will always be a cheat...same thing applies to Guys.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 27, 2016
matured op......matured topic
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by ksstroud: 4:54am On Mar 27, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl cheats on you, rather than take her back, just let her go. To avoid hurting yourself the more. Cos even if you forgive her, she will never forgive herself (out of guilt) until she leaves you. Its better to just let her go, and move on with your life jeje. Cos a cheat will always be a cheat...same thing applies to Guys.

Thoughtfully opined...
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Vikkie14: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2016
OP is talking from EXperience.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Smellymouth: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Exactly bro, it's best to tell her :::::::

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 5:44am On Mar 27, 2016
Word# (Y), but mistakes happen though, there should be room for forgiveness too
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Cutehector(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2016
I just dnt support divorce...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by vizkiz: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:

which of those ladies are you?
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by AntiWailer: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:

mistake chats

mistake lunch dates

mistake drinks

mistake hotel room or guys place

mistake off dress

mistake off pant

mistake give head

mistake penetration

mistake continue until you are mistakenly caught.

that is no mistake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by amiskurie(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2016
marvelck:
You will always remain a cheat forever because u knew same applies to guys too.

Girls,let the OP go. wink cheesy
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2016
This is what happens when you date potential rev sisters.

The kind akpalasa wey I dey jam my own no get conscience. They will cheat on you and send the pictures to you on whatsapp.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Op's speaking from experiencegrin
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
vizkiz:

which of those ladies are you?
guess smiley wink
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Alright
AntiWailer:

mistake chats

mistake lunch dates

mistake drinks

mistake off dress

mistake off pant

mistake give head

mistake penetration

that is no mistake.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Youngpo413: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
do people cheat by mistake?
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by vizkiz: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
guess smiley wink

the one tripping for the fine boy? tongue
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol no
vizkiz:

the one tripping for the fine boy? tongue
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by vizkiz: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
Lol no

the one with the knife
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
True
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2016
vizkiz:

the one with the knife
lol, vrais
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by DonX001: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

mistake chats

mistake lunch dates

mistake drinks

mistake off dress

mistake off pant

mistake give head

mistake penetration

that is no mistake.

GBAM!!!!
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by vizkiz: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
lol, vrais

I got it right? cheesy
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I got it right? cheesy
yeah
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by DonX001: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
marvelck:

Confirmed!!!
My principle is pretty simple.
If you cheat (cos I can't honestly vouch for any woman), better don't let me find out.
If I find out, it's instant walkout.

No time.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by vizkiz: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Gracito:
yeah

higher killer cry
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by tolzy90(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Seconded Op.. I can forgive a cheating girl but it may be impossible for me to forget, months after d incident will still be playing in my head like it happened yestrday. I won't lie thngs can nevr be right again between me nd d girl especially in a relatnshp whr I aint cheating.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Gracito(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
vizkiz:

higher killer cry
lol cheesy
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by kennynelcon(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

mistake chats

mistake lunch dates

mistake drinks

mistake off dress

mistake off pant

mistake give head

mistake penetration

that is no mistake.

When hormones react, others obey...there is room for forgiveness.
Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by AntiWailer: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
kennynelcon:

When home reacts, others obey...there is room for forgiveness.

??

itunmo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Cheats On You, Please Let Her Go Jeje... by Infomizer(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2016
AntiWailer:

mistake chats

mistake lunch dates

mistake drinks

mistake off dress

mistake off pant

mistake give head

mistake penetration

that is no mistake.

Ako nuche! I need beer you up ma nigga!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Always Urinate During Bathing Or After Bathing? / Would You Be Happy If You Marry The Last Person You Had Six With? / What Do You Call This Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.