Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (108633 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by summerflame(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cultism is no longer as bad as it was in UI, u can shout on a cultist and go Scot free. When we talk about cultism of nowadays, all eyes on Olabisi Onabanji Univerisity and Taiye Solarin university all in Ogun state, Awumen to all brothers in the house, shun cultism and build a name for your future offsprings

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
carolynrichards:
see dey reason carelessly on this Jewish site
na krf go drop una. .. obote
wasup babe even you sef na cultist?how dem dey take blend babes I hear say na straff dem dey straff them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Marlvin(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
RIZLER:
wasup babe even you sef na cultist?how dem dey take blend babes I hear say na straff dem dey straff them

lol

7 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Fremlin: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
maybe una neva go absu!

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by 44chux(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richy4:
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy

? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
44chux:

? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ??

I know u wanted to know the institution.. but a healthy guess is cool my brother cool
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by DrinkWater10: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
RIZLER:
So i heard.
I was also told that several boys take turns straffing each of those girls....
carolynrichards i hail thee
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Iamlordgee(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2016
I be hear say na Uniben o.. Till one of my guy enter AAU.. Right Now. He his terrorizing everybody. Always claiming "He Belong "

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Riogeese(m): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2016
oau
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by bigdrey(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

I know u talking abt OSU now OOU

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. UNIPORT d' ALpha Marine of the SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY (SVC).
how do you have such concrete information, hmmm
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Kirinwa:

I was told Eiye has roots in Benin and supported by political god fathers. No wonder cultism is there.

They encourage these touts financially and even effect their release if arrested.

Not eiye but Aiye. Secondly, not only Aiye has root in Benin, maphite also has root in uniben and they always clash over supremacy in the land.Marphite is a strong group too in the region be it Ekpoma, abraka, auchi etc. Yes you are right about political godfather sponsoring them in the town. Infact , to be sincere with you over 70% of those in power currently are ex something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 1:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Witwicky:

They don know.......

Guy Auchi never do half of weytin ekpoma dey do not to talk of uniben.

You might have experienced a little in auchi but confirm better about Ambrose Alli University, Ékpoma first before you ask of uniben.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by iblawi(m): 2:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniben, ekpoma then uniport. Others dey learn where this schools dey. Am not asking but confirming..
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Respect55(m): 2:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniben

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 4:10am On Mar 28, 2016
ucsparks:
how do you have such concrete information, hmmm
. Uniport is ma aLma maTa. The skooL is known nationwide ar the moTher Deck of the Vikings KonFra since1982 they spread/saiL to other universities (DECKS) from UniporT. They are SeaFarers. Rugged creeks and most TurbuLenT Seas and Oceans are their Playground. Most NigerDeLta Militants/youths and Politicians are 'KonFam' Members. It is predominantly Riverian NigerDeLTa/SE region cult group including Lagidi, every other cult group are close rivaLs

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2016
olihilistic:
Uniben and .......

You mean to say Uni-Best??
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by JohnieWalker(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2016
all dese ekosodin cultist wey shoot me miss then....uniben na baba o even hostel sef dem cum march me go Osasoge wan go bam me but God pass dem....

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2016
iblawi:

Not eiye but Aiye. Secondly, not only Aiye has root in Benin, maphite also has root in uniben and they always clash over supremacy in the land.Marphite is a strong group too in the region be it Ekpoma, abraka, auchi etc. Yes you are right about political godfather sponsoring them in the town. Infact , to be sincere with you over 70% of those in power currently are ex something.

In the Faculty of Engineering na Bucaneering and Aiye (BA) dey rule. #warri boys

Engine boys are rugged we used to say.

#Uniben (A.K.A Unibest).
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by laribari(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2016
JohnieWalker:
all dese ekosodin cultist wey shoot me miss then....uniben na baba o even hostel sef dem cum march me go Osasoge wan go bam me but God pass dem....

Bros i dey suspect you o! grin

Did you say Eko-oshodi and Osasoge?

Within you collect for Eiye and BA hand; wey be say dem BA people come dey shoot at a jew?

I hail bros!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lirusehn(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Estellar:
Uniben i suppose

if you ain't sure then you shouldn't know undecided

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by hrhobi1(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Benin City. Any child born in Benin is automatically a cultist .

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2016
laribari:

You mean to say Uni-Best??
tar unibest ke bunch of cultists
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:

I know u wanted to know the institution.. but a healthy guess is cool my brother cool
. UnicaL??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Chukky86: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2016
hrhobi1:

Guy You dey Vex Oh.. Wetin Benin People Doing... How about Any Child born in Warri or Delta.. Same child is automatically a Militant.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by hpk(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
hrhobi1:
BOMBOCLAAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by cupidhero(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:
$

we are not cultists, we are freedom fighters undecided
Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi?
,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.