Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109160 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Estellar: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:

if you ain't sure then you shouldn't know undecided
oh I'm sure
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lirusehn(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Fighting to free yourselves from what? The white mans shackles abi? ,Vikings,Eiye,Aye,Sankara Boys,Pyrates,Buccaneers and the rest are all clowns. Na Korofo and Odin go emancipate black folks right? One of the major reasons i hate y'all is that y'all repent too fast,one minute una be cultists the next minute una don repent dey run after God. Count the number of peeps who desert cultism after they leave school and then you will understand that most of you are temporary hardmen and permanent JEWmen. Ordinary english wey person go point for una head una go begin pray to God. Niggas dying over bullshit...imagine worshipping odin and then going to a native doctor with a random god for protection. Be sincere with yourslef...have you ever heard of Korofo stopping an ordinary Awka made from killing one of your members?

all i see is 'you used different unknown words for no just reason, Perhaps, you couldn't do any better after surfing the Internet with your 10MB to reply me. It's obvious you know nothing about your copied words so am not gonna reply ya! #Safe #peace

6 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by cupidhero(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by lirusehn(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Estellar:
oh I'm sure

hehe!! *hugs her* cheesy undecided
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by cupidhero(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:

all i see is 'you used different unknown words for no just reason, Perhaps, you couldn't do any better after surfing the Internet with your 10MB to reply me. It's obvious you know nothing about your copied words so am not gonna reply ya! #Safe #peace
Unknown words? Permanent jewman! You no go like see my face...

11 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys
and the moral of the story is? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2016
hrhobi1:
Benin City. Any child born in Benin is automatically a cultist .

thunder fire your head, why me nor be cultist? useless goat

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
See how my people are being brain washed ... Look whatever you are doing or whatever group you are ..if it's not making money for you and better your life ... It's rubbish .. Power without money is rubbish ... Get money first ...lol meanwhile ..olowo o ni fe ku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by hrhobi1(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
thagift:

thunder fire your head, why me nor be cultist? useless goat

Amadioha destroy ur head. I wasn't born in Benin. Animal cockroach like u.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy
I neva even go those places but exploits in cultism that has come from unical, uniben and uniport are legendary. I suspect the school you are talking about is one of those three particularly unical

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
hrhobi1:

Amadioha destroy ur head. I wasn't born in Benin. Animal cockroach like u.

God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tonexman18(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2016
uniport..
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by mandax: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. UNIPORT d' ALpha Marine of the SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY (SVC).

U forgot UI and OAU where cultism started and has continued to reign highest. Wole Soyinka started cultism in the south west universities.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by HRich(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
DELSU and UNIPORT
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Niyinficient(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers

I won't stand and watch u insult my Alma mater! Ur point is so fallacious! Geraraheremehn!

2 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Revolva(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Abti. Americn university and covenant
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Sowi oo.am nt a cultist nd i dnt know any of dem.

Bt op.i dey suspect u oo.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by expoll97: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2016
daywalker02:

Eiye started in UI, not uniben. UI is deadly
ui ko ui ni
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by expoll97: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Uniport number one
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by amp01(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:

The mother deck is no more effective as in late 90 and early 20.YAHOO made CULTISTISM weak in UNIPORT.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Niyinficient(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
All over the wide wide world
Our fruit works unfurl
What we sow with joy and pride
With good our common goal
One heart and voice for all
We heed the purple clarion call

Arise mighty Uniben
Clothed in ur purple and gold
Clad in your fertile green hem
Knowledge for Service untold

All of una wey dey shout Uniben, una papa left yansh o! Who no go no go know #GreatUniben #WeAreNotCultists

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by shamecurls(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:

Sigh...

Smh...m
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by dimade1: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
What! adonbelievit no be UI b d best skul 4 naija
may be u never come to ui
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Eseose9:

Lol her name is chinelo
The one that was impeached right? Lol.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by M4gunners: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers
From the comments so far uniben is leading. Do you mean including Lecturers?

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nelrulez(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
jefferyolamide:

U be sm? If so align wit men make we for reason.
You de Kiance Or you don Lord up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.