Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (109158 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Imo State University Has Refused To Graduate Me, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
lirusehn:
$

we are not cultists, we are freedom fighters undecided
what exactly are you fighting for?

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by PassingShot(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Richy4:
I just took some time to make a little research on the university i graduated from, Possibly for something bad on the internet this holiday....It was just clean...No bad record....I am kind of happy... I guess the school Authority is doing something great....and most of the undergraduates are homely....

As at 1999-2005 the institution was known to be very dangerous....we were not popular in terms of Academics then...But the name was the most popular for the wrong reasons.... even as i checked on this thread, the name hasn't been mentioned for what it was known for before......
Anyone that was in Nigerian university from 1998-2006 will definitely know the institution.. I just hope no one will tell me it was still bad... That i was praising them for nothing cheesy
Funny you. Why not mention the uni name?

Delsu?
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Femich18(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Twizzy30:
Uniben n Mapoly
is Mapoly a university?

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by estrong: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Well i will stand firm n tell you that AAU its no 1 in Nigeria. Ask buhari or u ask Osho baba

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Femich18(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Uniben, lasu, Mapoly, kwara poly, offa poly, osun state poly iree, unibadan, coed esa oke, ilaropoly
Of All these u mentioned above Are u sure they are all universities

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. UNIPORT d' ALpha Marine of the SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY (SVC).

UNIPORT is quiet

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Chukky86:

Guy You dey Vex Oh.. Wetin Benin People Doing... How about Any Child born in Warri or Delta.. Same child is automatically a Militant.
no be lie he talk na
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Electronzeez(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Uniben, lasu, Mapoly, kwara poly, offa poly, osun state poly iree, unibadan, coed esa oke, ilaropoly

Na so una take de fail , which university , you mention five poly , one coed and one university . na people like you de read over syllabus . yeye bajinotu cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Stuntkid172(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
they fight freedom. (¢ommon $£n$€)

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Rex123(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
I salute Uniben! I have seen schools but I respect uniben! Ekosodin where they asked a guy to rap the lord's prayer in Latin! Where a guy was killed by axing from his feet to his head! Abeg make we no talk the atrocities wey we Don see! Greatest gbo gbo

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by CaroLyner(f): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Stuntkid172:
they fight freedom. (¢ommon $£n$€)
freedom from wat?? is wat i wana know

3 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Okudiover(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Futta jalon kwa? All this cultists won't kill me laugh.Una for name am dan fodio.

Even zambezi river too join. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by maxti: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
ODUBEZE:
OP are you promoting cultism? or are you asking so that it can influence your choice of university?
Lord have mercy!

I still don't understand the Motive behind this tread or how it made front page.
We can discuss better things about schools and not this.
#justmyopinion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by cybriz82(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Him go soon terrorize himself 1 day.na so e take dey start.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Electronzeez(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
I remember few years ago when I visited Uniben for something. That year it was a young girl that was their SUG President; In fact she couldn't help noticing me. I observed that because of me She came closer to talk with someone that was not far from me while subtly maintaining this eye contact(I have forgotten her name....AROUND 2009/2010).

Na so their girls and guys dey look me. Girls obviously looking at me out of admiration while the guys had this stern look on me.

Even my cousin who was around advised me not to think of it because not only was she the President, but I will be drawing a lot of attention to myself especially from cult boys

What gave birth to this your story , Re you trying to say she is crushing on you ?

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kelvyn7: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers

ahhhhhh 80% shocked

abeg thats not true ooo cheesy thats where i gruaduated from. I agree there is cultism there but not as high as 80% oooo undecided

UNIBEN STILL DEY LEARN WORK WHERE EKPOMA DEY, ASK WELL grin

4 Likes

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by saintkeppy(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
mandax:

U forgot UI and OAU where cultism started and has continued to reign highest. Wole Soyinka started cultism in the south west universities.
. I know, as a matter of fact vikings break away from pyrate formed by wole soyinka & co. Since '82. Cultism is in a decline in the 2 campuses compare to the past decades. They reign on past glory cos majority of their students(Small pikin dem) are more serious with academics than cultism. Na for here dem dey carry the maTa 4 head

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by macaranta(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
saintkeppy:
. UNIPORT d' ALpha Marine of the SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY (SVC).

Bless ya soul...Greenville Aluu PhS..et al
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by joseph1832(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
Freedom from second/mental slavery
Freedom from neo colonialism,
Freedom from capitalism/imperialism
Freedom from oppressors/intimidaters

"Free at last, free at last, and the world will be free at last" - Dr. Martin Luther King. In his famous I Have A Dream Speech.

Even the common nigerian man seek freedom. Listen to Femi Kuti's I Wanna Be Free, and you'll have an idea what I'm talking about.
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by blithe2nice(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
freedom from wat?? is wat i wana know
if you want to know join the movement......smelling Jew....

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

I neva even go those places but exploits in cultism that has come from unical, uniben and uniport are legendary. I suspect the school you are talking about is one of those three particularly unical

No... The schools u mentioned were really solid in terms of Academics back then.. I said before that we were not known for academic excellence..... there was a report in year 2000 by a foreign media that shook the foundation of that school that time, (U know internet was not as common back then as it was now.. They just Print and sell papers)

I was a freshman in that school then......The report stated that the institution was the second most dangerous in the world after one Russian school which was first...The school authority took the matter really serious. The school invited priest and pastors to come and pray for the school... No lectures that day....every one was at the arena ground both lecturers and students pretending to pray....Some cultist came out and renounce publicly...like 62 of them...

The next semester it became really worse.... I remembered my Final Year Examination, The school gave all the 3rd year to first year one month break.. The police in that institution then almost out numbered the students.... No one to celebrate with us because the students have all gone home.... but no record of Death was registered during the exam... The school was in the Eastern part.... And it was a state University.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Okudiover(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Ever heard of auchi poly...Uniben is a learner

The OP dey ask which University gather pass you dey talk Poly. Open a separate thread for that topic. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by tntcorps(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Uniben and osu

Osu don cast.

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Destined2win: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Electronzeez:

What gave birth to this your story , Re you trying to say she is crushing on you ?
Love at first sight tongue

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
1... Uniport(alpha mariners...Vicky men
2...Rsust(beta mariners...Vicky men
3...Unical...egede men oh
Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by duality(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
What is this thread trying to promote?

Any reason why this thread should not be closed?

1 Like

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by Electronzeez(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Love at first sight tongue

By the time dem axe your head , you go know scores .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? by kayceerilyn(f): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Pogba:
Uniben..... 80% of them are cultists including lecturers
Have you ever been to uniben? Which lecturer is a cultist? Please try as much as you can to say what you know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / 2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.