Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (9973 Views)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by KingRex1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Angel dey perform her heavenly duties tongue
Hehehe.. U no folo for heavenly duties?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Angel is miles away na
lol!....miles away?.wen she ought to be closer to u Dan ever!....

hope its not wah am finking sha ooo!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by bolabolabo: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Those two women must have been disappointed not to find Okpa and Abacha dere.

they decided to display the way dat man displayed inside Gtbank
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:

I am a mere mortal na grin grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!....miles away?.wen she ought to be closer to u Dan ever!....

hope its not wah am finking sha ooo!cheesy

Hehehehe, she is a queen in my world, a jewel of inestimable value grin

Meanwhile :::::

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

lmao!...guy u funny!

angelberry com ooo!...ur guy is getting insane cos of u!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
No bae? Angel don die?
I am very much alive dear
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lmao!...guy u funny!

ange.lberry com ooo!...ur guy is getting insane cos of u!cheesy

grin cheesy I am insane oooooo.

Driving off to meet my Booooooo(sounds like fart grin grin cheesy)

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy I am insane oooooo.

Driving off to meet my Booooooo(sounds like farther grin grin cheesy)

lol!....if na me be angelberry I go run immediately I set my holy eyes on u!....everybody don see DAT ur **** finish!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!....if na me be angelberry I go run immediately I set my holy eyes on u!....everybody don see DAT ur **** finish!wink
I'm in love with him too was restless earlier cos he was not online. I think I'm the one insane
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!....if na me be angelb.erry I go run immediately I set my holy eyes on u!....everybody don see DAT ur **** finish!wink

See my wetin??

U too like badt tin grin grin

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

you no be am
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
He was the one performing the heavily duty. You getcheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm in love with him too was restless earlier cos he was not online. I think I'm the one insane

lol!....love in d air!smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

See my wetin??
U too like badt tin grin grin

shooooo!shocked

abeg don't corruption me!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
you no be am

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

grin grin

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

so much love, isn't he cutecheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

shooooo!shocked

abeg don't corruption me!cheesy

If I corruption you, Buhari will EFCC you grin

1 Like

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

Beauty is of the mind and you have a beautiful heart.. kiss
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Beauty is of the mind and you have a beautiful heart.. kiss
Thanks swthrtkiss
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Thanks swthrtkiss
smiley

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

cute?..av never seen him before!....*rushes to check his dp*...

awww!...angelberry u av a contender here now!....snatching finx on point!smiley

grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

If I corruption you, Buhari will EFCC you grin

lol...go joor!

laffing at my clean English!...speaking urs lemme hear!smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

cute?..av never seen him before!....*rushes to check his dp*...

awww!...angelberry u av a contender here now!....snatching finx on point!smiley

grin
You can have him, I can see you guys are....
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol...go joor!

laffing at my clean English!...speaking urs lemme hear!smiley

grin frowning at my clean pidgin.. e remain small I for throw caution to the wind

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
You can have him, I can see you guys are....

undecided....my dear we re just avin fun....buh if u need some privacy I can honour u wif DAT!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin frowning at my clean pidgin.. e remain small I for throw caution to the wind

go joor!...I don't want to playing wif u again....go meet ur bae!

she is waiting for u in d bathroom!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

undecided....my dear we re just avin fun....buh if u need some privacy I can honour u wif DAT!wink
I knowgrin who can keep him to herself
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I knowgrin who can keep him to herself

lol!...don't get ur question.... could u pls repeat? fanks!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!...don't get ur question.... could u pls repeat? fanks!wink
He is a ladies man, I can't keep him to myself
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

go joor!...I don't want to playing wif u again....go meet ur bae!

she is waiting for u in d bathroom!cheesy

Bathroom?? shocked shocked shocked

Choi, on my way like::::::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States / Gino Tomatoe Distributorship / Nairaland E-cooperative society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.