Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (9971 Views)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
He is a ladies man, I can't keep him to myself

lol.....I no say anyfin ooooo

smellymouth head go don swell pass balloon!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bathroom?? shocked shocked shocked
Choi, on my way like::::::

lol....na dis kind fin u dey like!....

happy enjoyment to una!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

smellymouth head go don swell pass balloon!cheesy
That's the truth, I love him kiss
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

are u serious?shocked
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

smellym.outh head go don swell pass balloon!cheesy

Me ryt now:::

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

are u serious?shocked
yes swthrt, I am in love with him..I mean I love his personality
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

kiss kiss kiss
I love you smelly, your moniker tho
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I love you smelly, your moniker tho

What about it grin grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

Tanx for loving my personality smiley

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

What about it grin grin
It doesn't match your personality...you too good to be smellykiss
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tanx for loving my personality smiley
You are right! I'm madly in love with this funny guy....
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
It doesn't match your personality...you too good to be smellykiss

grin cheesy grin looks and online attitude can be deceptive.. smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin looks and online attitude can be deceptive.. smiley
Yeah...reason I don't post my pix online. not on fb too
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Me ryt now:::
lol!....enjoy joor!...e no easy to find love!grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:

shocked.....u are such darling!smiley

smelly dance wella ooo....e no eazy!grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

shocked.....u are such darling!smiley

smelly dance wella ooo....e no eazy!grin
I was too afraid to mingle with Nairalanders but he made me open up...he break down the walls of my angelic nature...
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I was too afraid to mingle with Nairalanders but he made me open up...he break down the walls of my angelic nature...

awwww!....*wipes out tears*....so romantic!

smellmouth will surely av d best sleep tonight!smiley

I hope u guys do chat outside nairaland like watsapp and calls!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

awwww!....*wipes out tears*....so romantic smellmouth will surely av d best sleep tonight!smiley I hope u guys do chat outside nairaland like watsapp and calls!wink
Refiner! you're not a good gehgrin
pls beg him to give me his number...
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Refiner! you're not a good gehgrin

pls beg him to give me his number...

like seriously!...u are d one even requesting for his num?.....DAT guy must be d most lucky dude today!!!

smellymouth!!!....were are thou!...got a good news for u!!!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

like seriously!...u are d one even requesting for his num?.....DAT guy must be d most lucky dude today!!!

smellym.outh!!!....were are thou!...got a good news for u!!!cheesy

Hahhaha.. Yipeeeeeee

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=44168693][/quote]
lol!...dat guy looks very much like u....must be ur elder brother!

so is it a yes!...gonna send ur number to her!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!...dat guy looks very much like u....must be ur elder brother!

so is it a yes!...gonna send ur number to her!cheesy

Looks very much like me?? Chaii, I haff suffered eeeeee

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Looks very much like me?? Chaii, I haff suffered eeeeee

waooo...were are u bringing all dis picx from...am suspecting u ooo...I fink dey are ur siblings

very striking resemblance!cheesy

cc angelberry!....hope u can check ur pm...cos I fink smelly has dropped his contact for u dere!smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

waooo...were are u bringing all dis picx from...am suspecting u ooo...I fink dey are ur siblings
cc angelberry!....hope u can check ur pm...cos I fink smelly has dropped his contact for u dere!smiley

I didn't see his pm... cry
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by KingRex1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
He was the one performing the heavily duty. You getcheesy
Lol. Good for you then
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

cc angelb.erry!....hope u can check ur pm...cos I fink smelly has dropped his contact for u dere!smiley

Hahaha..if I catch you ehn. I haff dropped my contact tongue
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahaha..if I catch you ehn. I haff dropped my contact tongue

she said she didn't see it!....u dey play wif me abi!undecided

cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

she said she didn't see it!....u dey play wif me abi!undecided

cheesy

Lol, I haff sent it joor grin grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol, I haff sent it joor grin grin
cc angelberry...haff u seen it?

if not I will strangle dis guy here now!wink
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

cc angelb.erry...haff u seen it?

if not I will strangle dis guy here now!wink

Hahaha..come n strangle me na Be forming James Bond for me..lol
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha..come n strangle me na Be forming James Bond for me..lol

lol!

buh on a serious note...I fink she has fallen for u!...pls don't dissapoint her OK!

as for me,I can't wait to eat jollof rice!smiley

buh I hope say u love her too....dis one no be joke oo...wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States / Gino Tomatoe Distributorship / Nairaland E-cooperative society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.