Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (10066 Views)

Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin Elo Bae, "yhu know I can give you the world.. tongue I will give u happiness and joy, I will make all your dreams come through, give yourself to me"-- Thus Saith the LORD grin cheesy

lol!....u got me in dat!....

abeg I no fit shout!grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

lol!....u got in dat!....

abeg I no fit shout!grin
Even tho ayam a Muslim, I know the things of the Lord smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Even tho ayam a Muslim, I know the things of the Lord smiley
u are a Muslim?shocked
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

u are a Muslim?shocked

Yeap.. smiley born and raised in KD, not a practicing one tho cheesy.
Why the facial expression? tongue

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yeap.. smiley born and raised in KD, not a practicing one tho cheesy.
Why the facial expression? tongue

lol...was only surprised!smiley

wat do u mean not a practising one?...u don't attend dere mosque or read dere Qur'an?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

u are a Muslim?shocked

Islam plus smellingmouth!! That na terrible combination! Na parcel of bomb dem go use pay ya bribe price. Olodo!
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

lol...was only surprised!smiley

wat do u mean not a practising one?...u don't attend dere mosque or read dere Qur'an?

I read MY Qur'an and pray to GOD but I rarely attend mosques around my area.
I was raised by my aunt in a xtain home where the mention of Islam was prohibited. grin
Nevertheless, I still feel Islam is a religion of peace.. we only have the extremists amongst us smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Islam plus smellingmouth!! That na terrible combination! Na parcel of bomb dem go use pay ya bribe price. Olodo!

lol!....dude stop d hating!

been a Muslim does not make u a terrorist!...so chillll!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I was raised by my aunt in a xtain home where the mention of Islam was prohibited. grin
Nevertheless, I still feel Islam is a religion of peace.. we only have the extremists amongst us smiley

lol!....buh av u attended church ones or twice?...I wish u av!smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

lol!....buh av u attended church ones or twice?...I wish u av!smiley

Yes I have.the last time I attended a church service was before the 21st century smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes I have.the last time I attended a church service was before the 21st century smiley

u are jocking rite!...DAT should be very long time ago!....

be serious joor!undecided
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

But every terrorist is a muslim. Remain with him and let him continue to bore you with his cliches. I want show u likeness u dey push me commot for that agbero abi? No worry!
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

But every terrorist is a muslim. Remain with him and let him continue to bore you with his cliches. I want show u likeness u dey push me commot for that agbero abi? No worry!

grin....funny!
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

u are jocking rite!...DAT should be very long time ago!....

be serious joor!undecided

I am dead serious na..i am not a Christian, why should I be attending churches?? shocked grin do you attend mosques?? smiley

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I am dead serious na..i am not a Christian, why should I be attending churches?? shocked grin do you attend mosques?? smiley

lol!...mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

I don't know how mosque even look like self....I stay in d east and we don't sew much of it!

av learnt today DAT smelly is a Muslim!...can't still believe dis tho!undecided

smiley
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

I don't know how mosque even look like self....I stay in d east and we don't sew much of it!

smiley

Lol. My upbringing affected my religion / faith. My dad is now a Christian tho.. But I am still not convinced about Christianity because of the attitudes of most Christians..

Believe it refiner, Smelly aka Ahm*d Mi*** is a Muslim grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol. My upbringing affected my religion / faith. My dad is now a Christian tho.. But I am still not convinced about Christianity because of the attitudes of most Christians..

Believe it refiner, Smelly aka Ahm*d Mi*** is a Muslim grin

Ahmed is ur name!....so ur dad was converted to a christian....and u don't av such conviction too?

remember,u don't judge a group or religion cos of one or two person/persons!it's dere personality,it gat nofin to do wif ur race,gender,sex or religion!

well, ur life ur choice....buh I will be praying u join us soon!cheesy
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

Ahmed is ur name!....so ur dad was converted to a christian....and u don't av such conviction too?

remember,u don't judge a group or religion cos of one or two person/persons!it's dere personality,it gat nofin to do wif ur race,gender,sex or religion!

well, ur life ur choice....buh I will be praying u join us soon!cheesy

grin cheesy Amen!! Offering time grin

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Amen!! Offering time grin

.......lol!....ur type of pastor go like money die!...u never preach anyfin buh u don already wan collect offering...kwantinue!grin
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

.......lol!....ur type of pastor go like money die!...u never preach anyfin buh u don already wan collect offering...kwantinue!grin

grin cheesy we need the offering to support the ministry embarassed

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by refiner(f): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy we need the offering to support the ministry embarassed
lol....I no dey for ur church again....tongue
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

smiley

Baby where for the East you dey stay?
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

People like you are very intelligent and sensible
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bro like you am also a muslim with ideology like you
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
rexmania:

Bro like you am also a muslim with ideology like you
Wow..As-salamu alaykum bro..
May the teachings of Allah never depart from us.
Respect ##
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Wow..As-salamu alaykum bro.. May the teachings of Allah never depart from us. Respect ##
Wa leikum salam , ameen
Re: Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] by Smellymouth: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
rexmania:

Wa leikum salam , ameen
Jazzakallah kheir to you.. Atamanna 'an takun jayid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders / Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / Stock Market Loses N71 Billion As Investors Play Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.