Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) (903 Views)

Poll: Guess the name of this Artiste

2face (2 baba) haha!: 22% (2 votes)
Bubble Blaze: 11% (1 vote)
D'Banj: 66% (6 votes)
Sheyman: 0% (0 votes)
Peter Okoye: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / 90% Of Guys Using BB Are CHEATS? / 99.6% Of Nigerian Men Are Cheats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by bustyboob: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2009
Hi Nairalanders! smiley.I’m new here and the topic I want to discuss with you guys might be as if I just want to create an interesting topic or tarnish this dude’s image. I’m tall, light in complexion & attractive, lady with C-curved boobs which can drive men to hell. I live in V/I, Lagos.and I’m also a professional model kiss.
I met this Artiste (name with-held) in a five-star hotel where he was performing a live concert. After the concert he called me cos I was one of the co-coordinators and he told me that he loved me and wants us to keep an intimate relationship.
        Ladies! Hmmmm!,if u guys were in my shoes no go even allow am talk “love u” b/4 u say “also do I”  because this  guy is a bastard billionaire. He took my silence for ‘yes’ and he went ahead to tell me that he wants us to have sex that same night!.nitially,I refused but I obliged on one condition; if he was not going to use condom ,he will sign a cheque of $60,000 USD.He told me that he will pay me half of the money & balance the rest the next day.I agreed and we start the thing! wink kiss
Guys,Hmmm!,he did his best that night but his best was not enough.He went up & down struggling & sweating but the truth be say ,I no feel anything!.e just be like say na 11 year old pikin na him dey ferment me grin.Anxiety filled my mind initially when I heard him said that he wants to f*ck me cos i imagined how sweet his privates will be because of how he usually boasts when singing.
The worst thing is that his d*ck was just like an HB pencil undecided.Although,the way he positioned me that night was really incredible but his penis gave me a shallow penetration.
The next day,I went to his house where he delayed me for a good five hours .He called me later and tolf\d me that he had nothing to do with me.I told him that I was going to embarrass him publicly but he said that I do not have a reasonable evidence.I’ve now done it here & I’m still going to send this article to the five best companies that produces romantic magazines both in Nigeria and in Benin republic this time around with his name & picture
I’m going to end it all by saying that he is not as randy as he usually boasts when singing. embarassed

POLL VOTE
Q:  Guess the name of this Artiste
2 face (2baba) ha ha!
Bubble Blaze
D’banj
Sheyman
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by lordkrato(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2009
Cmon,wat an entry to nl!anyway i tink this is (looks at my watch)a tale by moonlight story bt i wud give it 4.5
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by vizzy09(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
uuuuu areeee aaaa very cheap gurl, i wish i can just meet you and get ma own share from ur p**sy.

if it is true, then it shud be the koko master himself
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Igwe9(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
Subscribing cheesy grin grin grin  spill the beans if you got the liver tongue
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by beninman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2009
HIV is real!!! Are you sure, you do not have it yet girl? Cos you meet a guy one night and he set a price on you and you open your hole and he put his little thing inside and he did not pay you again tongue I will do the same thing b'cos you are a prostitute (That means a highway to grave.) How can I pay money to get HIV from a prostitute if I decides its time for me to die?
I think I feel for that nigga b'cos he just ask you to share your HIV with him and he got it embarassed
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Diva1(f): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2009
Umm from what I see here, you are embarassing no one but yourself.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by hollandis(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2009
@topic Your stupidity is increased only by your stupidity
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2009
cheap thwart!!!!!!!
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by hollandis(f): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2009
@topic  Your claim , that his thingy is weeny-sized holds no water.I bet he was dissapointed at your orifice of a vagina that can be likened to his mother's cooking pot or his grand-ma's calabash in the village
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by whitelexi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
$60k to do a girl? that is one hell of an expensive thing grin grin grin Are the c-curved boobs gold-plated?? or is there a meter in that water pipe that measures the kini kan?
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Pataki: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2009
These are the ''amunidese'' peeps again! What is with you dumb ladies of nowadays? Your subject headliner has nothing to do with the story content. If for anything, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

An artiste met you one night and he don shine your congo that same night! Omo, you are a low class cheap babe. $60K indeed! You think say, na internet mumus dey for this forum? Person no fit shine your congo well well during a one night stand, you come dey tag all men as cheats. Ori e fooka siibe! Artiste wey just finish live show, na him you dey expect to shine you well well for another live performance in bed all in the that same night?

Oniranu obinrin. grin
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by daduke2k(m): 4:33am On Jul 26, 2009
Wel, if its 2ru den its d koko master, because d guy is a real fuckunizer.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by C2H5OH(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2009
What a dumb girl. You sell toto on verbal agreement, ended up having a 1nite stand. the man kon sey he no dey want your services again, you con dey vex say hin no pay you after you allow am play you mugu? you be correct ashewo.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
See your ID sef - Busty boob. You get only one boob and you wan collect $60,000 for a nite? Na cancer commot de other breast? See you. Your thing no sweet sef and you go de disturb the guy abi? If you can fall so cheaply for him, it means you are a pro and that is why the guy thing be like HB pencil because too many sizes of abunna don scatter your gbum-gbum and is now competing with Lagos-Ibadan Express road. Shege nyari-nya.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by TheSeeker(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
You say he's a bastard billionaire --- is that in Naira or Dollars? How do you know? 50 Cent or Jay Z, if their worth has to be converted to Naira, it's just a little over two billion naira -- so how is he a billionaire? --- Unless he's a billionaire in Ghanaian Cedis. That's lie number one.

I used to think being a model makes you more exposed, tell a lot of difference and especially know who's a player or not. This guy claims he loves you on his first sight on you, how sure are you about that? Or was that love at first sight? Hence, either you're not a model -- a paid prostitute -- or a foolish model. We all know how it goes with Nigerian artistes, models, actors and actresses --- it's always a free sex galore. People up in these category have sex with themselves without having to pay. Therefore, I classify your situation as entirely false. Lie number two.

Now, let's agree the first second lie was true, you initially rejected his advances, why? Later you agreed to be paid, why? He said he was going to have sex without a condom with you, you agreed and wanted to get paid by check for $30,000.00 upfront? How can you equate that to any kind of virus from unprotected sex? Oh I get it . . . . . . you'll be able to afford drugs if any happens to come to existence. Judging from the first lie that he's a billionaire, what makes you so sure he could afford to pay you $30,000.00 for just one night? Do you know what that means? Spitzer, the dethroned governor of New York, paid less than $9,000.00 to a prostitute he spent a night with; what made you so sure he was going to give you that, given your assertions are true?

You want to send your fabricated story to magazine companies in Nigeria and Benin Republic? Please ensure you add your picture along and don't put your contact information for people to verify the story nor give to the magazine companies. You're trying to generate publicity for yourself by blackmailing a guy who may have bleeped you free (I don't believe he did) just to get payment from him or have him date you. You're forgetting the fact that, even if he's married, he's at liberty to do whatever he wants and get away with it just as long as it has to do with sex; and if he's not involved with a minor. My reasoning is you're daydreaming and are looking for a way to have DBANJ contact you and probably date you. I know you'll have the effrontery to explain to him that you did that to get his attention, because you admired him sexually, bla bla bla. Your first post on NL and you're already a bitch speaks volume of how retarded you are.

Keep dreaming and let me tell you, he ain't no Michael Jackson who will settle out of court for some millions of dollars. Post the story and Wande Coal, K-Switch or De Prince will refute your claims. If you're so Hot for DBANJ, one of his drummers or bag-carriers will help try out your orifice. You're a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by franel79(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

You say he's a bastard billionaire --- is that in Naira or Dollars? How do you know? 50 Cent or Jay Z, if their worth has to be converted to Naira, it's just a little over two billion naira -- so how is he a billionaire? --- Unless he's a billionaire in Ghanaian Cedis. That's lie number one.

I used to think being a model makes you more exposed, tell a lot of difference and especially know who's a player or not. This guy claims he loves you on his first sight on you, how sure are you about that? Or was that love at first sight? Hence, either you're not a model -- a paid prostitute -- or a foolish model. We all know how it goes with Nigerian artistes, models, actors and actresses --- it's always a free sex galore. People up in these category have sex with themselves without having to pay. Therefore, I classify your situation as entirely false. Lie number two.

Now, let's agree the first second lie was true, you initially rejected his advances, why? Later you agreed to be paid, why? He said he was going to have sex without a condom with you, you agreed and wanted to get paid by check for $30,000.00 upfront? How can you equate that to any kind of virus from unprotected sex? Oh I get it . . . . . . you'll be able to afford drugs if any happens to come to existence. Judging from the first lie that he's a billionaire, what makes you so sure he could afford to pay you $30,000.00 for just one night? Do you know what that means? Spitzer, the dethroned governor of New York, paid less than $9,000.00 to a prostitute he spent a night with; what made you so sure he was going to give you that, given your assertions are true?

You want to send your fabricated story to magazine companies in Nigeria and Benin Republic? Please ensure you add your picture along and don't put your contact information for people to verify the story nor give to the magazine companies. You're trying to generate publicity for yourself by blackmailing a guy who may have bleeped you free (I don't believe he did) just to get payment from him or have him date you. You're forgetting the fact that, even if he's married, he's at liberty to do whatever he wants and get away with it just as long as it has to do with sex; and if he's not involved with a minor. My reasoning is you're daydreaming and are looking for a way to have DBANJ contact you and probably date you. I know you'll have the effrontery to explain to him that you did that to get his attention, because you admired him sexually, bla bla bla. Your first post on NL and you're already a bitch speaks volume of how retarded you are.

Keep dreaming and let me tell you, he ain't no Michael Jackson who will settle out of court for some millions of dollars. Post the story and Wande Coal, K-Switch or De Prince will refute your claims. If you're so Hot for DBANJ, one of his drummers or bag-carriers will help try out your orifice. You're a disgrace to womanhood.

I TOATLLY AGREE WITH YOUR JUDGEMENT OVER THIS ISSUE @POSTER
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
Girl grow up whatever stunt u r trying 2 pull not only sucks but it is disgusting
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by rooney86(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2009
ok, most ppl think its dbanj.
so the koko master's anaconda is more like HB pencil. I SEE!!!
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by biola44: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2009
i wish i wish i wish cheesy
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Gentlelady(f): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked  $60,000!!!  Billionaire Artiste!!!
If your story is true, take your $30,000 and be grateful. Don't embarrass your self with unnecessary publications
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by yjay(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
i'm curious abt who the artiste is?? HB pencil- YIKES!!!
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by TheSeeker(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2009
How do we know this is not WINNERGAL?
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by johnnygan(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
What should i call dis? Fallacy, fabricated lies, ditched article. . . Blah! U a professional model, back-stabber or prostitute? Pardon me but i just gotta ask.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by Godmother(f): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
Poster above. Pls do something about the link in your signature. IT NEVER CONNECTS.
Re: All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) by johnnygan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Okie dokie. But i'm on phone. I ain't got time 4 p.c yet. Fanx

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently? / Women Luv D "big P". / Is She Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.