Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,076 members, 7,863,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating? (905 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating? by souljahman: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2010
we met arround the end of her NYSC in d eastern/southern part of nigeria. coincedentally b4 she was posted 2 d east her dad was transfered 2 d east so her family was also here but, been dating and in love since then, very intimate
Untill dey transfered her dad back 2 d north now they had 2 move, she has plans 2 travel out of the country for her masters degree we;ve bin doing the school search 2geda, as 4 me i've not yet served(NYSC) so i cant be talking about dat fe nw but we have plans 2 be 2geda dia,

bottomline is d distance ryt nw is tearing my relationship apart, her attitude changed lately, her routine, call time , call lenght, frequency, we hardly see each other i've bin 2 d north a couple of tyms for special occasions, i try 2 kip in touch d best way i can, lately she told me 2 reduce d rate at wich we talk on fone nowadays we hardly talk, sometimes we dnt talk at all in a day, she calls smtyms durin happy hour n sleeps off, i dnt knw wat to think, i think wat we have is worth preserving
Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2010
souljahman:

we met arround the end of her NYSC in d eastern/southern part of nigeria. coincedentally b4 she was posted 2 d east her dad was transfered 2 d east so her family was also here but, been dating and in love since then, very intimate
Untill dey transfered her dad back 2 d north now they had 2 move, she has plans 2 travel out of the country for her masters degree we;ve bin doing the school search 2geda, as 4 me i've not yet served(NYSC) so i cant be talking about dat fe nw but we have plans 2 be 2geda dia,

bottomline is d distance ryt nw is tearing my relationship apart, her attitude changed lately, her routine, call time , call lenght, frequency, we hardly see each other i've bin 2 d north a couple of tyms for special occasions, i try 2 kip in touch d best way i can, lately she told me 2 reduce d rate at wich we talk on fone nowadays we hardly talk, sometimes we dnt talk at all in a day, she calls smtyms durin happy hour n sleeps off, i dnt knw wat to think, i think wat we have is worth preserving
Welcome to long distance relationship! You think na fun grin grin this is just the beginning.

On a serious note, you oughta know that long distance relationship is not easy, you need love, patience,
passion, and most of all trust to make it work. Put my four formulas together (Love, Patience, Passion, and Trust) you
are good to go.

Get rid of all doubts, doubts kill long distance relationships fast fast fast before you know it. Do not
try thinking of what she is doing back there, if not your mind will start to wonder all sort of things
am speaking from experience ( been there, done that)

P.S be sure the person really love you before you waste your time waiting for them.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2010
Lol, Longie Distancie Relationship. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Cheating? by 190: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
shes finished serving

u havent served

do the math

its like

1+A= WHAT
Re: Is She Cheating? by chelseabmw(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
she is 100% cheating, i can't do a long distant relationship
Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
Sorry dude,u dont need to be told to move on since u culd not see her whn u traveled to her place and she has also told you to reduce rate at which u call her.
Please just take heart and move on.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Mudley313: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2010
souljahman:

sorry, but u pratically no longer got a "relationship" going on wit her.and to answer your question, ya, 99.9999% chance she is
Re: Is She Cheating? by cudeh: 4:17am On Mar 13, 2010
Guy! i will not lie to u someone has gotten her hrt, since she had the gorse to tell u to limit the way u call her, is just that her mind is somewhere else. So move on!!!
Re: Is She Cheating? by noblegas2(m): 4:25am On Mar 13, 2010
chelseabmw:

she is 100% cheating, i can't do a long distant relationship

Leave am make he stil sitdown on a Long thang.Kip waiting 4 her & U wil be suprisd dat d next kal 4rm her's gona B her inviting U 2 her wedding, den we gona av anoda issue 2 deal wiv on NL!
Re: Is She Cheating? by spawnx: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2010
she is done with service, therefore your SERVICE won't be needed, anymore. shocked
Re: Is She Cheating? by souljahman: 4:47am On Apr 06, 2010
Most of u guys wia wrong, we're fyn, we just took our relationship 2 a whole new level, 'ppreciate ur effort,
Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2010
souljahman:

Most of u guys wia wrong, we're fyn, we just took our relationship 2 a whole new level, 'ppreciate your effort,
shame on all those who said "leave her" grin Good on you dude wink

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Your Ex Back?try This / Help Me / Cant Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.