Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party (5149 Views)

Pool Party Was A Hit Back To Back / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

U my twin grin

Oya let us go and read grin grin. Any ideas? cool
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
ehix89:
and dis is bae grin

And this is boo grin grin
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by halfricanadian(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

Oya let us go and read grin grin. Any ideas? cool
no idea lets read sumtim comic
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

no idea lets read sumtim comic

Do you know Sophie Kinsella? Shopaholic series author? She's very comical
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

grin grin grin I know sometimes it makes sense to get loose but that moon must be a deep shade of blue

...lolol... who gave you the poetic licence to twist words the way you did up there? huh? Mrs bibliophile, answer me... grin grin

Richiy:

And there is nothing overly wrong with my hips joh cool cool I just like to display them for one person at a time. That shouldn't be criminal.

...you showcase it for only one person? and yet you'd call yourself a dutiful Christian/Moslem? What happened to the catchphrase "there's love in sharing"? cheesy

...I guess we have one thing in common - Quora.com...when NL's mundaneness reaches the summit, I find myself winding up there most of the time...
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by halfricanadian(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

Do you know Sophie Kinsella? Shopaholic series author? She's very comical
No i dont kno her shocked shocked
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by ehix89(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

And this is boo grin grin
how bout me gettin some popcorn on my way home 4 some movies tonight grin
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by kachi19: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sometimes I try to see what people enjoy in these (fetish) parties. I just don't know why I prefer watching SpongeBob than wasting my time at some pool parties :/
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...lolol... poetic much, Mrs bibliophile? grin grin

...you showcase it for only one person? and yet you'd call yourself a dutiful Christian/Moslem? What happened to the catchphrase "there's love in sharing"? cheesy

...I guess we have one thing in common - Quora.com...when NL's mundaneness reaches the summit, I find myself winding up there most of the time...

I ain't no dutiful Christian. My parents are still praying for me sad sad I am too deep into the things of the world. grin grin And I don't share at all. Not even a bit.

You like Quora too!!! Fabu kiss kiss I don't even bother to comment there. The caliber of brains I'm Quora just make me gape and consume, while dreaming too. One day, one day... cry
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

I ain't no dutiful Christian. My parents are still praying for me sad sad I am too deep into the things of the world. grin grin And I don't share at all. Not even a bit

...I don't even know whether to feel lugubrious or elated...go away jare...stingy motherfücker grin

Richiy:

You like Quora too!!! Fabu kiss kiss I don't even bother to comment there. The caliber of brains in Quora just make me gape and consume, while dreaming too. One day, one day... cry

...Of course I do, asides from it been an interracial comity - which makes it more diversified than NL, it's also helpful to me; especially in the area of academics - I scored a B+ in one of the assignments fellow Quorites helped see me through few weeks back...

...how did the pendulum of your Easter celebrations swing? fiercely or tenderly?...

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...I don't even know whether to feel lugubrious or elated...go away jare...stingy motherfücker grin

...Of course I do, asides from it been an interracial comity - which makes it more diversified than NL, it's also helpful to me; especially in the area of academics - I scored a B+ in one of the assignments fellow Quorites helped see me through few weeks back...

...how did the pendulum of your Easter celebrations swing? fiercely or tenderly?...

By interracial you must mean more Indian grin. Those guys are everywhere grin. They can be smart too. I think my racism is beginning to show, I am tucking it in grin grin

If Nigerian lecturers are more updated than they are now, I would have probably made a better grade. grin.

My Easter was the most boring thing to happen to human race, except for SpongeBob. Nothing can ever beat that. How was yours?
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
ehix89:
how bout me gettin some popcorn on my way home 4 some movies tonight grin

Yay kiss kiss But not horror cry Chick flick preferred please cheesy
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Richiy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i dont kno her shocked shocked

Try reading her books. She's funny AF grin grin
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by cupidhero(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Quilox okwa ya....mgbe chi jiri.
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by flekside(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
All I see is a future filled with a lot of b*stards cry.....Nigeria's future isn't dat bright undecided.... Immorality is at its peak.... Me wey dey talk see no holy cheesy grin

Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...geek alert...
[email] really? undecided [/email]
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by ehix89(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Richiy:

Yay kiss kiss But not horror cry Chick flick preferred please cheesy
aiiit, buh i'm rili into horror,,i'l bend tonight 4 yhu
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by obontami: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
undecided na here u go see girls of all sizes

Paulkillerman come see your babe tongue
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by obontami: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by IamAtribalist: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2016
cool shocked U na no get fine babes for the party? Why all the girls look like something the gods reject like this? shocked cool
Re: Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 28, 2016
I can see a host of destiny destroyers in those pix... Oluwa gbami oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) / Gold Circle Increases Its Price / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.