Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party (10800 Views)

Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2017
It's no longer news that Nairaland pool party s coming up this 22nd
And just yesterday I got a mail from B4uiwas that she will be home for Easter and that she will be at the party only if I will be going.

This is crazy.. Wow! shocked

I never saw this coming.
The list of girls coming with me now 3.
Pinkjacket too and this other beautiful girl I wanna surprise you guys with that day.

And for this, I've made an arrangenent for 4 Hennessy VSOP
Two Wine
Energy drinks
Soft can drinks
And a packet of Benson Switch for my people.

Some people said b4uiwas was my alternate but now is time to prove they not intelligent like they thought.

We go bring that place down.
And please don't be mad or envious of my clique when you see us come around.

Stay blessed.

Hey
Vizkiz
I demand a slash n gate fee on the number of peeps coming with me to the party.
Reply here as soon as you can.

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Thewrath(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Hmm

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Yes

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Yea we gonn spice it up crazy
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Aren't d guy that was begging for money from final.boss?

I might b wrong though.

Hope u aren't buying d drinks with begged money................just.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
My happy days
Honestly I didn't see that
All that game to deflate my ego failed.

If only they know

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
bring ur 78followers along

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by alizma: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
It's no longer news that Nairaland pool party s coming up this 22nd
And just yesterday I got a mail from B4uiwas that she will be home for Easter and that she will be at the party only if I will be going.

This is crazy.. Wow! shocked

I never saw this coming.
The list of girls coming with me now 3.
Pinkjacket too and this other beautiful girl I wanna surprise you guys with that day.

And for this, I've made an arrangenent for 4 Hennessy VSOP
Two Wine
Energy drinks
Soft can drinks
And a packet of Benson Switch for my people.

Some people said b4uiwas was my alternate but now is time to prove they not intelligent like they thought.

We go bring that place down.
And please don't be mad or envious of my clique when you see us come around.

Stay blessed.

Hey
Vizkiz
I demand a slash n gate fee on the number of peeps coming with me to the party.
Reply here as soon as you can.

venue?
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Elnino4ladies: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
When will this kid grow up

16 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

I might b wrong though.

Heheheh
I beg where him dey beg dey money.
gringrin
Airforce1 your destiny is hanging like Sky.
it shall never fall.
grin

5 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
olihilistic:

Heheheh
I beg where him dey beg dey money.
gringrin
Airforce1 your destiny is hanging like Sky.
it shall never fall.
grin

I didn't see d particular thread.............but a girl mhiz.k created a thread talking about cyber begging........talking about how he and 1 nairaland big girl was begging final.boss for money.

They said he was begging for taxi money...........they said it on a thread final.boss created for teaching people aw 2 fish..........they said d guy told him 2 come and take d money, that d money was ready.

5 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hope una no go snitch as usual

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

I didn't see d particular thread.............but a girl mhiz.k created a thread talking about cyber begging........talking about how he and 1 nairaland big girl was begging final.boss for money.

They said he was begging for taxi money...........they said it on a thread final.boss created for teaching people aw 2 fish..........they said d guy told him 2 come and take d money, that d money was ready.
do you know that
most big boys online are more broke than me?

4 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
olihilistic:

do you know that
most big boys online are more broke than me?

lol..........that's just d truth.
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by dacovajnr: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

I might b wrong though.

You mean am? grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Make i dey here dey follow update grin
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
You mean am? grin cheesy

yes.

2 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

yes.
your eyes though, is the picture filtered?
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by dacovajnr: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

yes.
it's well grin remain small
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
your eyes though, is the picture filtered?

Nope
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
it's well grin remain small

Remain small for wat?
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by dacovajnr: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Remain small for wat?
make kasala burst
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Nope
lol nice, coming for the party? smiley
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

You've been spewing falsehood up and down but I just felt I should act like I didn't see them.

And instead of you to respect yourself, you still coming up with more rubbish.

This is nairaland where anybody can cook up anything to destroy the image of a perceived enemy. . So I want you to Roger that.

First, they said airforce begged finalboss for school fees, I thought we've cleared that whole mess up.

Now you up again with airforce begged finalboss for taxi money.

It's no doubt I'm so hated that you guys would go to any length to pull me down.

You haters tried this in the past that Airforce is HIV positive
And also with airforce has a small dick with a moniker that look like mine.. And I didn't know all this shitt were going on till someone called my attention to it.
........so I called mynd44 to verify the account and pull the idiot down and which he did.

You've got to be careful with what you say because I doubt if we've cross path before.

You don't know how nairaland is been runned by people here especially when they hate you.

Be warned.

Drops pen.

7 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You've been spewing falsehood up and down but I just felt I should act like I didn't see them.

And instead of you to respect yourself, you still coming up with more rubbish.

This is nairaland where anybody can cook up anything to destroy the image of a perceived enemy. . So I want to Roger that.

First, they said airforce begged finalboss for school fees, I thought we've cleared that whole mess up.

Now you up again with airforce begged finalboss for taxi money.

It's no doubt I'm so hated that you guys would go to any length to pull me down.

You haters tried this in the past that Airforce is HIV positive
And also with airforce has a small dick with a moniker that look like mine.. And I didn't know all this shitt were going on till someone called my attention to it.
........so I called mynd44 to very the account and pull the idiot down and which he did.

You've got to be careful with what you say because I doubt if we've cross path before.

You don't know how nairaland is been runned by people here especially when they hate you.

Be warned.

Drops pen.

Lol...............The issue is did u beg for money or not, if yes.........then it doesn't matter wat u needed d money for..........whether taxi, school fees.............I have no biz wit dat.

The whole thing boils down 2 if u begged for money or not?

I don't know u, and I don't even want 2 know u.

I don't hate u and I never insulted u...........I have beta things 2 do, than do hating some1 on a cyber space, so stop comparing me wit peeps dat hate and insult u.

19 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by IamAirforce1: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol...............The issue is did u beg for money or not, if yes.........then it doesn't matter wat u needed d money for..........whether taxi, school fees.............I have no biz wit dat.

The whole thing boils down 2 if u begged for money or not?

I don't know u, and I don't even want 2 know u.

I don't hate u and I never insulted u...........I have beta things 2 do, than do hating some1 on a cyber space, so stop comparing me wit peeps dat hate and insult u.

I've grown past the usual airforce you all used to know
.. Yeah the abusive Air Force1 and that's why I'm replying you in a polite and civilised manner.

You asked a question which I won't give an answer to because everything you need to know are already in my previous comment.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol nice, coming for the party? smiley

Nope.

3 Likes

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Nope.
Oh you don't stay in Lagos?
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
make kasala burst
Lol..........
Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I've grown past the usual airforce you all used to know
.. Yeah the abusive Air Force1 and that's why I'm replying you in a polite and civilised manner.

You asked a question which I won't give an answer to because everything you need to know are already in my previous comment.

Thank you.

Of course, u won't insult me..............I wonder if it
has to do wit d nairaland philanthropist issue......Lol.

1 Like

Re: See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oh you don't stay in Lagos?
I do.....but I won't b around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.