Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] (92943 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by chloe177: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2015
My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +2347053105287 and add him on facebook Harry masuka or skype Lord masuka

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by latoniahollis: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
Contact Priest Babaka he can cast spells of different purposes like

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care

Contact him today Priest Babaka whose email address is: babaka.wolf@gmail.com He will help you out of your problems okay
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Willybos(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by jessicaruizame: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too
Or Check Out His Web site at http://hinduspelltemple.wix.com/hinduspelltemple
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by TracyBela: 3:11am On Oct 13, 2015
I am here to give testimony of how I got back my husband who left me over 3 months now, we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way I could not understand, I was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have I done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, I was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do, i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. I love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. So I decided to tell my co-worker and when I told her shell told me that there is a Psychic spell caster named Priest Wise that I should contact him that he can solve my problems. So she gave me his email and his website and I contacted Priest Wise and explained everything that has happen to him. And he only tell me not to worry that my husband was going to come back to me just as he left I thought it was a joke. But it was a surprise to me when it happen the way Priest Wise said it. Now I am a leaving testimony to what Priest Wise can do. So if you are passing through similar problem just as I was you can as well contact Priest Wise I know he will still solve your problem as well. Here is Priest Wise email peterwisespellcast@gmail.com or his website on You call also call his telephone number +2349051208634

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Peggyoscar: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
My name is PEGGY OSCAR from USA, I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this grate spell caster a grate man called Dr Lugard, on internet were people were testifying about the grate work that he has done for them bringing back there ex lover and also saving them from a virus called Herpes Simplex and HIV and i decided to give him a try and believe me he did it for me. I meant a man who’s name is DOCTOR LUGARD he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days my ex lover came back to me, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com You can also call him on these Mobil number +2347037098000 also on Watsap now.

GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
WINNING LOTTERIES.
CHILD BEARING.
BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
GETTING OF JOB.
JOB PROMOTION.
MONEY SPELL.
SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
HERBAL CARE.
BEAUTY SPELL.
Death Spell,,.,.,

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by zackies: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2016
MY TESTIMONY HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK

My Name is Lee Kima, From United Kingdom.
I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Zack has just done for me , this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great spell POWERS, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore BECAUSE he was seeing another woman... then I was now looking for ways to get him back ..so i try all i could to reach some Prophet and even some so called white WITCH doctors but all to no avail... until a friend of mine told me about this man call MOST HIGH SOLUTION TEMPLE and gave me his contact email(mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems,HE ASSURED ME MY EX WILL COME BACK TO ME IN FEW DAYS AND ASSURED ME TOO THAT I WILL GET PREGNANT...So he prepared this spell cast WITH THE STUFF ITEMS HE DEMANDED FROM ME TO BUY and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant.. am happy today i am now a mother of a baby girl and my husband is back to me now WITH HONESTY AND LOYALTY... Thanks to you once again the great Dr Zack for what you have done for me, there is no problem on this earth that his spell powers can not solved for you because i have seen what his power can do... if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) COURT CASE AND WORK SECURITY SPELLS:
(7) You want your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money back.
(10)you need a spell to Stop Divorce ?
(11) have you been sick or dis-able and you need healing?
(12) Do you need spell to win lottary?
contact his phone number or email now....

Mobile number VIA: WHATSAPP...+2348077686213
Email:mosthighsolutiontemple@gmail.com
THIS MAN IS GREAT THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.I WILL CONTINUE
TO SHEAR THIS TESTIMONY TO THE PUBLIC IN THE INTERNET.
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by foe123(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
U guys are fools and for trying to deceive us the pain of ttc will locate u in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could This Be? / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown / What Disease Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.